View Poll Results: In regards to Liberalnations avatar...

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love her avatar, and want her to keep it up because...

3 20.00%
  • I hate her avatar, and want her to take it down because...

12 80.00%
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Personally, YOUR Avatar is much more offensive and vulgar, than hers, Pale....but as Abbey says, I will defend your right to insult me and my family and my neighbors....because I am American and understand the first amendment.
    Personally, I think YOU are offensive, because I put burning the American flag, and those who stand around wringing their hands like pussies while they watch it burn, right up there with the liberal cock suckers that are trying to hand this country over to the illegal aliens.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I expect this thread just guaranteed another month of looking at her avatar.....
    And I hope that results in a deeper hate for her.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    And I hope that results in a deeper hate for her.
    Seems to be heading in that direction

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    She's made it clear in several threads that she is only doing it because she knows it is pissing Pale off. It's just a damn picture, she said she doesn't endorse it. Granted it's the wring way to get attention, no need to make this big of a deal about it.
    Its a picture of the American flag burning you anti-American moron.

Doesn't matter if she's using it to get a rise or not, it needs to come down and come down this week it will whether by her hand or not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good morning rsr,

I am a Liberal... though conservative on some issues, my mom and dad who served 22 years in the USAF are Liberals, my sister is a Liberal, my grandparents on my Father's side were Liberals, my church going neighbors are Liberal, and a friend of mine serving in Iraq right now is a LIBERAL.....

so when people like Pale, continually say that Liberals SUCK in their Avatars, or in their posts, they are saying personally, that I SUCK and my family SUCKS and that my neighbors SUCK etc....

It is a blatent, general insult and a meant to be demeaning statement about his fellow Americans....

Now you can like this and think it's grand, but to me, an avatar that flashes LIBERALS SUCK, is vulgar, insulting, and unamerican. And maybe I am being a little sensitive, I'll grant all of you that....and maybe I grew up differently and was taught differently by my "Liberal" parents , (that suck as people... according to Pale), that there is no place for personal insults in a good argument against or for a cause.

All of my relatives on my husband's side are Conservatives, Church going, Home schooling children, conservatives. I have been married 17 years and they never, ever would insult me just because I am a Democrat and I would Never, Ever even think of insulting them, because they are Republicans...they are good, loving people....and they know that I am too, and that my family is too.

So, like I said, it could be that I am being a little sensitive here, maybe because I am a female, maybe cuz I wouldn't hurt a fly without feeling some sort of remorse.... I really am a wimp, I admit it....feel sorry for everyone that's in bad shape kind of person....a liberal! lol
    Liberals DO suck. You and your kind in office now have the LOWEST approval rating in the HISTORY of this country, and they did it in record time.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 08-05-2007 at 09:23 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Liberals DO suck. You and your kind in office now have the LOWEST approval rating in the HISTORY of this country, and they did it record time.
    She is not a mootbat lib. I know her from the USMB - she is a liberal but not a hate filled lib Pale

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

good morning rsr,

I am a Liberal... though conservative on some issues, my mom and dad who served 22 years in the USAF are Liberals, my sister is a Liberal, my grandparents on my Father's side were Liberals, my church going neighbors are Liberal, and a friend of mine serving in Iraq right now is a LIBERAL.....

so when people like Pale, continually say that Liberals SUCK in their Avatars, or in their posts, they are saying personally, that I SUCK and my family SUCKS and that my neighbors SUCK etc....

It is a blatent, general insult and a meant to be demeaning statement about his fellow Americans....

Now you can like this and think it's grand, but to me, an avatar that flashes LIBERALS SUCK, is vulgar, insulting, and unamerican. And maybe I am being a little sensitive, I'll grant all of you that....and maybe I grew up differently and was taught differently by my "Liberal" parents , (that suck as people... according to Pale), that there is no place for personal insults in a good argument against or for a cause.

All of my relatives on my husband's side are Conservatives, Church going, Home schooling children, conservatives. I have been married 17 years and they never, ever would insult me just because I am a Democrat and I would Never, Ever even think of insulting them, because they are Republicans...they are good, loving people....and they know that I am too, and that my family is too.

So, like I said, it could be that I am being a little sensitive here, maybe because I am a female, maybe cuz I wouldn't hurt a fly without feeling some sort of remorse.... I really am a wimp, I admit it....feel sorry for everyone that's in bad shape kind of person....a liberal! lol
    I guarantee you they make fun of you behind your back.

Liberals and liberalism don't suck? Name me one positive result in America that has come out of liberalism in action.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    She is not a mootbat lib. I know her from the USMB - she is a liberal but not a hate filled lib Pale
    Maybe not. But she takes no reservation in sticking up for her kind. That's fine. Then she shouldn't be offended by the truth.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Personally, YOUR Avatar is much more offensive and vulgar, than hers, Pale....but as Abbey says, I will defend your right to insult me and my family and my neighbors....because I am American and understand the first amendment.
    Just to clarify, that quote was Angel Heart's, not mine.

Carry on...
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Maybe not. But she takes no reservation in sticking up for her kind. That's fine. She shouldn't be offfended by the truth.
    But she is not out to piss off people like LN

She is willing ro have a straight up debate with anyone. Lord knows she and I never agree on the issues, but we have never exchanged an unkind word between us

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Just to clarify, that quote was Angel Heart's, not mine.

Carry on...
    Thanks

I do not want anyone to make any false statments about you

You are a liberal - but you are not a moonbat liberal. There is a difference

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Thanks

I do not want anyone to make any false statments about you

You are a liberal - but you are not a moonbat liberal. There is a difference
    ABBEY IS A LIBERAL???????????????????

Come on Red, I think your scorecard needs to be adjusted.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wrong. It's only partly about her. The other point is you either approve of burning the American flag or you don't.

Now where do you stand?
    I'm with Abbey and Nevada and others, it's a flag, an inanimate object, I support the Constitutional right to burn it as an expression of the party burning it, IF IT IS THEIR FLAG, that they purchased.

I wonder if you were part of the American Revolution, what side you would have been on...the side of the Brits, who saw the burning of the british flag as treason, or the side of the American Revolutionists?

Making a tizzy fit over an avatar of a flag burning, and insisting that your fellow Americans side with YOU on this very "American-free speech issue", would be UNAMERICAN imho, and a mistake....

And honestly Pale, I can understand how it upsets you...but I do not see it as unamerican.

And in truth, I love that fact that you can come on here and bitch about it...and even though personally insulting to me, your avatar IS A FORM of FREE SPEECH, and I support your freedom to post such.

My post above....well....it was just me being whiney... sorry!
    Last edited by JohnDoe; 08-05-2007 at 09:35 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    ABBEY IS A LIBERAL???????????????????

Come on Red, I think your scorecard needs to be adjusted.
    I was talking about Johndoe not Abbey

My mistake - replied to the wrong post

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I'm with Abbey and Nevada and others, it's a flag, an inanimate object, I support the Constitutional right to burn it as an expression of the party burning it, IF IT IS THEIR FLAG, that they purchased it.

I wonder if you were part of the American Revolution, what side you would have been on...the side of the Brits, who saw the burning of the british flag as treason, or the side of the American Revolutionists?

Making a tizzy fit over an avatar of a flag burning, and insisting that your fellow Americans side with YOU on this very "American-free speech issue", would be UNAMERICAN imho, and a mistake....

And honestly Pale, I can understand how it upsets you...but I do not see it as unamerican.

And in truth, I love that fact that you can come on here and bitch about it...and even though personally insulting to me, your avatar IS A FORM of FREE SPEECH, and I support your freedom to post such.

My post above....well....it was just me being whiney... sorry!
    JD, I think you are still confusing me with Angel Heart.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey