Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default What to do about people who are impossible to please ...

STOP TRYING!! If you need something from someone who is impossible to please, those are the people whom it's OK to take advantage of, pressure or manipulate since you have nothing to lose anyway. Invest your effort in people who appreciate your effort. There are 7 billion people on this planet. Anyone should be able to find a dozen or so who appreciate them.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    STOP TRYING!! If you need something from someone who is impossible to please, those are the people whom it's OK to take advantage of, pressure or manipulate since you have nothing to lose anyway. Invest your effort in people who appreciate your effort. There are 7 billion people on this planet. Anyone should be able to find a dozen or so who appreciate them.
    .Dude, you're on skid row. You said you don't care if any of us live or die. Talk about burning bridges. Why don't you heed your own advice?

If you don't appreciate the ladies on this board then you need to delete your post. They keep us from destroying your ass. You ain't picking on my girls. You flip the Gunny switch and you're NOT going to have a good day. I'll ride you right into Hell.

Now let's dance, bitch. Or crawl into your corner.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

STOP TRYING!!
    Please take your own advice and stop trying. Nobody cares. No one wants to hear about the life and problems of a guy who is so afraid of women that he advertised for a compliant and obedient one. No one cares that you hate Anglo women, that you are afraid of your own shadow, that you feel the entire world is against you because your head isn't screwed on right, or that your sex-crazed wife is pissed because you can't get it up anymore.
    Nobody cares. I would say the same thing if you were standing in Wal-Mart with a police officer and a lawyer.
    Stop trying.

5. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne, Elessar, hjmick, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes hjmick, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Please take your own advice and stop trying. Nobody cares. No one wants to hear about the life and problems of a guy who is so afraid of women that he advertised for a compliant and obedient one. No one cares that you hate Anglo women, that you are afraid of your own shadow, that you feel the entire world is against you because your head isn't screwed on right, or that your sex-crazed wife is pissed because you can't get it up anymore.
    Nobody cares. I would say the same thing if you were standing in Wal-Mart with a police officer and a lawyer.
    Stop trying.
    I got to hand out props for that one. How high above the rim did you get before you dunked? I'm laughing my ass off. I had to walk away for a minute. Talk about getting your ass served. @tailfins. You just got your ass stomped by Gabby. You're in a class all by itself.

Do they have a special dork school for people like you? I'm laughing so hard my nose is running. Let me give you Rule #1 '' the chicks always win. Rule#2 -- the chicks always win. If that's confusing, you can always go back to Rule #1. This is just cracking me up beyond belief.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Kathianne, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Gabby does have have her moments, that's for sure!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

9. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Gabby does have have her moments, that's for sure!
    I'm STILL laughing at it. Gabby's not allowed to win anything around here. And along comes dorkweed. The three most dominant people on the board are women. HERE's an idea ... I'll piss them off. You HAVE TO take a dumb pill for that sh*t. The last thing I'd want is those 3 up my rear end. I'd rather face ISIS with a pocket knife. I mean you talk about dumber'n sh*t. You just can't make some of this crap up. Wile E Coyote at the drawing board. Duh-her ... how can I ruin my day next.

11. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Stop trying.

"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

13. Thanks Kathianne, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Gunny needs to go make me a sandwich.

15. Likes OAK liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Great advice tailfins. Every member here should STOP TRYING to talk, post, or admit you are here to do anything but make trouble, and prove how much of a fool you really are.

Read the paragraph you wrote above....and follow your own words.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Stop trying.
    Damn woman, you just wrote the post of the year.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

18. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Damn woman, you just wrote the post of the year.

It's been 2 days and I'm STILL laughing at this. I know I get up in the morning thinking "How can I get 3 angry women up m tail?" I already got my daughters, granddaughters, mother, niece with two grand-nieces. I know! I'll go find an outside source of chicks to piss off. THAT will make it all better.

20. Thanks Kathianne, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ignore them, of course. I've not been put on Earth to please anyone, especially not a big baby.