Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Default Court decision allows women to go topless in public

In what could be a hint of things to come, a higher court has refused to hear a challenge to a ruling that allows women to go topless in Fort Collins, Colorado.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/02/22...le-regulation/

I have always thought the whole thing was sexist. Men with larger breasts than some women can go outside without a shirt, forcing everyone to witness their grotesque moobs and beer bellies. Yet women are not allowed to do the same. There is nothing sexual about breasts. They are merely deposits of fat. The U.S. is one of the few countries that sexualizes women's breast.

Not that the law would help me any.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Figures, Colorado first allows for recreational marijuana. And is it a coincidence that they vote to allow for boobies in public? I think not!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Figures, Colorado first allows for recreational marijuana. And is it a coincidence that they vote to allow for boobies in public? I think not!

WOW jim. This is what I have been waiting for, for years. I may move to Colorado, and finally open my business, doing DOOR TO DOOR BREAST EXAMS. $5.00 a PAIR!

If it's legal to sell POT in Col. Maybe they can trade their POT for my services???
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    In what could be a hint of things to come, a higher court has refused to hear a challenge to a ruling that allows women to go topless in Fort Collins, Colorado.

I have always thought the whole thing was sexist. Men with larger breasts than some women can go outside without a shirt, forcing everyone to witness their grotesque moobs and beer bellies. Yet women are not allowed to do the same. There is nothing sexual about breasts. They are merely deposits of fat. The U.S. is one of the few countries that sexualizes women's breast.

I partly agree. Only from the opposite end. I don't think ANYONE should be running around topless unless in an appropriate place. Disgusting fatbodies are offensive as Hell to me. I don't want to see that nasty-a$$ sh*t.

Regardless what you think ... women running around showing their boobs in front of men is just dumb. It gives the predators an excuse. In some foreign countries women go topless. I'd watch my adolescent little jarheads drool walking by the pool. How you THINK people should act and how they DO act are 2 different things.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"There is nothing sexual about breasts." g #1

I find this assertion misleading.

There's some explanation for our cultural dimorphism, men can go topless, women can't.

It is not purely biological. Some cultures aren't so fussy, in the Amazon, and in Africa for examples.

I've wondered whether our culture's prudish attitude promotes the sexual appeal of the female bosom for men: the allure of the forbidden ...

BUT !!

There's also a biological component.
    Men generally are attracted to women that are "good breeders" and women generally are attracted to "good providers". tralphaz

Men are very quick to assess a women's suitability for breeding.
    And a man can glean useful information by examining a woman's breasts.

Not perhaps as much as genitalia, but I wouldn't say "nothing".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sear;864439

[B
    "There is nothing sexual about breasts." g #1[/B]

Are you tailfins' brother?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I partly agree. Only from the opposite end. I don't think ANYONE should be running around topless unless in an appropriate place. Disgusting fatbodies are offensive as Hell to me. I don't want to see that nasty-a$$ sh*t.

Regardless what you think ... women running around showing their boobs in front of men is just dumb. It gives the predators an excuse. In some foreign countries women go topless. I'd watch my adolescent little jarheads drool walking by the pool. How you THINK people should act and how they DO act are 2 different things.
    I agree that NO ONE should be allowed to run around without a shirt.
    But are you suggesting that women need to cover up because men are unable to control themselves?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default Why? Do you think we're a pair of boobs?

Are you tailfins' brother?
    [b]"All men are brothers." Mohandas Gandhi

Do not post nudity here. It can get the board sideways with Google.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 04-17-2017 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Nudity is a no-no.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post

I find this assertion misleading.

There's some explanation for our cultural dimorphism, men can go topless, women can't.

It is not purely biological. Some cultures aren't so fussy, in the Amazon, and in Africa for examples.

I've wondered whether our culture's prudish attitude promotes the sexual appeal of the female bosom for men: the allure of the forbidden ...

BUT !!

There's also a biological component.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I agree with you it is societal. American society is too immature to handle it. THAT is my problem with the ruling.

But that's one Hell of a sexist comment. If the girls beat your a$$, don't look for any help from me. You're on your own. And girls are scary. Why do you want to fight with them? You're the only person I've ever seen piss off Abs. That's in going on 12 years or so. You got a secret Underdog formula? "How to Piss off Abs Formula". There's some brilliance.
    Last edited by Gunny; 04-17-2017 at 09:57 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

G #9

Military men are smart enough to know, planning 3 steps ahead can be folly, as even a well designed battle plan is not likely to survive first contact with the enemy.

BUT !!

Good chess tend to plan at least 3 steps ahead.

And in politics, that may not be enough.

If cultural prudishness is a significant factor in men's attraction to that portion of the feminine form,
    and we nuke that prudish standard,
    what will the downstream consequences be for our culture?

There's more at risk than simply putting a few seedy strip-clubs out of business.

Might it cut the birth rate?

Some Western European nations have already reached NPG, and have to rely on immigration to support the tax base.

I think there's more involved here than just a few boobs at the beach.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    [b]"All men are brothers." Mohandas Gandhi
    There's a person behind those. I'd rather have a person that actually loved me than all that junked up shit.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 04-17-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Men with larger breasts than some women can go outside without a shirt, forcing everyone to witness their grotesque moobs and beer bellies. Yet women are not allowed to do the same. There is nothing sexual about breasts. They are merely deposits of fat. The U.S. is one of the few countries that sexualizes women's breast.
    "There is nothing sexual about breasts."
    seriously? so if a man pats a woman on her breast it's the same as a pat on the back then?
    And when a man caresses a woman's breast before, during and after sex, it's NOT sexual? It's like shaking hands or something?

I've been to other countries and it seems to me the women trying to be sexually appealing often show a little extra breast outside of their clothing too. I think we all know you have to really go looking for places around the world were going topless is the norm. I can't think of airlines have flights into cities where you'd get off go into the airport and see most or any of the women are topless.
    But sure some people in the Amazon, a few parts of Africa and south sea Islands wear NOTHING at all. Maybe a head dresses, jewelry, or a string around the waist. So why stop at tops, if we're going to look at other cultures for models? why's "sexuality" the line?

But tell me again why exactly do we have to act like other countries? "Who's to say what right and wrong." I'm not sure what the virtue is in the change here. So now FAT men AND FAT woman can terrorize the public?
    I went to art school for college and when i 1st got there I... and many other guys made our way to the nude drawing classes with nude women models to ...study..

C'mon gabby, in our Culture Breast are Sexual. Honestly In every culture they are... if men want to please some women there.
    And WHATS WRONG with that?
    Anthropologist go to other cultures and like to see the differences from place to place and are often pissed if someone goes in and CHANGES what has been traditions for thousands of years. Why is it OK to overthrow every sexual cultural tradition we have in the west? THAT'S a double standard.

"They are merely deposits of fat."
    that provide milk, and pleasure too.

But I guess the penis is merely a tool to dispense urine.

SaveSave
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

13. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

There is nothing sexual about breasts.
    If you were wondering just how far leftist hysterics like little gabby would go to tell flagrant lies and twist the truth completely out of recognition, to achieve whatever her agenda is for this week…

….now you know.
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yeah let women go topless. I wanna see it. Nothing sexual about them.

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

I agree that NO ONE should be allowed to run around without a shirt.
    But are you suggesting that women need to cover up because men are unable to control themselves?
    It means nothing to me. I'm suggesting why give an idiot an opportunity? Face facts. They're out there. Inviting them is stupid. You want to run around topless? There are consequences. Why you girls think flashing your asses is cool beats the hell out of me. You flash your ass then wonder why creeps come after you.