Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Muslim Doctor Arrested - Performing Genital Mutilation Procedure

And no, this isn't in some tribal area in Afghanistan, nor in some locked facility at a terrorist ran area of Syria - this is in DETROIT! I don't know what the penalty is, but it's not enough.

---

Detroit – Muslim Doctor Arrested For Performing Genital Mutilation Procedure on 7 Year Old Girls

Detroit, MI – A Muslim physician was arrested Wednesday, April 14th and charged for mutilating genitalia of two 7 year old girls.

Via Detroit News:

Jumana Nagarwala of Northville was charged with female genital mutilation, a five-year felony, and transportation with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, a felony punishable by 10 years to life, according to a complaint unsealed Thursday in U.S. District Court.

“According to the complaint, despite her oath to care for her patients, Dr. Nagarwala is alleged to have performed horrifying acts of brutality on the most vulnerable victims,” Acting Assistant Attorney General Kenneth Blanco said in a statement. “The Department of Justice is committed to stopping female genital mutilation in this country, and will use the full power of the law to ensure that no girls suffer such physical and emotional abuse.”

Nagarwala was arrested Wednesday night and arraigned in federal court Thursday.
    A Henry Ford spokesperson confirmed she was an employee and said:

A Henry Ford spokesman confirmed that Nagarwala works for the hospital system and said she has been put on administrative leave.

“The alleged criminal activity did not occur at any Henry Ford facility,” health system spokesman David Olejarz said Thursday. “We would never support or condone anything related to this practice.”
    Nagarwala appeared in court yesterday; the judge ordered her jailed until the trial…

Dr. Jumana Nagarwala’s lawyer offered the explanation Monday during a dramatic 90-minute court hearing in front of a standing-room-only crowd. The hearing ended with a federal magistrate judge ordering the Northville doctor jailed without bond while awaiting trial, the first of its kind in federal courts nationwide.

“There is clear and convincing evidence that (Nagarwala) poses a danger to the community,” U.S. Magistrate Judge Mona Majzoub said Monday.
    During the court hearing it came to light that Nagarwala is a Shia Muslim..

The court hearing shed light on a controversial medical procedure and pierced a veil of secrecy surrounding the case when it was revealed Nagarwala belongs to a small, insular group of Shia Muslims that has been linked to an mutilation scandal in Australia two years ago.

Nagarwala, 44, did not react to the magistrate’s decision. The U.S. citizen, who was born in Washington, D.C., stood quietly, eyes downcast during the hearing.
    Rest here - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ear-old-girls/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And no, this isn't in some tribal area in Afghanistan, nor in some locked facility at a terrorist ran area of Syria - this is in DETROIT! I don't know what the penalty is, but it's not enough.

---

Detroit – Muslim Doctor Arrested For Performing Genital Mutilation Procedure on 7 Year Old Girls

Detroit, MI – A Muslim physician was arrested Wednesday, April 14th and charged for mutilating genitalia of two 7 year old girls.

Via Detroit News:

A Henry Ford spokesperson confirmed she was an employee and said:

Nagarwala appeared in court yesterday; the judge ordered her jailed until the trial…

During the court hearing it came to light that Nagarwala is a Shia Muslim..

Rest here - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ear-old-girls/
    I couldn't agree more with the bolded. And let's not hold our breath waiting for feminists to express their outrage over this. Since it wasn't committed by white conservatives and all.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

3. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I makes me sick to think of it.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

This just reeks of the entitlement mentality of a vocal few immigrants that believe they have a 'right' to bring illegal behaviors/practices here, under the guise of cultural 'rights.'

They give an unearned bad reputation to legal immigrants that want nothing more than to assimilate, acquire success for themselves and progeny, while keeping some of the cultural heritage for themselves and children. One expression of 'cultural heritage' is destructive, the other is not.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post