Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    The five were clearly trying to be different.
    Yeah, but it's a good way to pick out your gear guards for Final Drill and who's going on Ship's Platoon.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

BTW @jimnyc .. just who is it you expect me to talk to? I can get more conversation out of my bathroom mirror when I shave than around here. Everbody's off doing their own bullshit. You included. Then when yo DO show up I get 3 threads on the same topic about Trump. Pro or con. Then add in all your whiny ass bitch lefties that YOU let put the rest of us on ignore. Whah. My hiney hurts because The facts served me.

It kind of narrows me down.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    BTW @jimnyc .. just who is it you expect me to talk to? I can get more conversation out of my bathroom mirror when I shave than around here. Everbody's off doing their own bullshit. You included. Then when yo DO show up I get 3 threads on the same topic about Trump. Pro or con. Then add in all your whiny ass bitch lefties that YOU let put the rest of us on ignore. Whah. My hiney hurts because The facts served me.

It kind of narrows me down.
    Oh, and I thought I;d f*ck with you because you were born and allegedly still breathing, Mr Fish Murderer. I'm going to see if Investigation Discovery will do an episode on you. "I buy fish then bring them home to kill them". Stalin. Mass murderer.