Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default Saddam Hussein is responsible for current state of Iraq.

If he had cooperated with UN, he would still have a country, no Iraq war, no Isis.

2. Thanks Gunny, darin, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    If he had cooperated with UN, he would still have a country, no Iraq war, no Isis.
    "It's her Fault, If she would have just SHUT the F*** UP she wouldn't have been hit."

BTW
    IF The CIA hadn't helped him into power and propped him up (and sold him chemical weapons) he wouldn't have been the leader of Iraq at all.

Revealed: how the West set Saddam on the bloody road to power
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...r-1258618.html

INVESTIGATION Exclusive: [B]CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran
    The U.S. knew Hussein was launching some of the worst chemical attacks in history -- and still gave him a hand.
    http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/26/...e-gassed-iran/

<center>
    US Intelligence Helps Saddam's Party Seize Power in 1963
    </center>Saddam Key in Early CIA Plot (April 10, 2003)
    According to former US intelligence officials and diplomats, the CIA's relationship with Saddam Hussein dates back to 1959, when he was part of a CIA-authorized six-man squad that attempted to assassinate Iraqi Prime Minister Abd al-Karim Qasim. (United Press International)

A Tyrant Forty Years in the Making (March 14, 2003)[/h]Roger Morris writes of the "regime change" carried out by the CIA in Iraq forty years ago. Among the CIA's actions were attempted political assassinations and the handing over of a list of suspected communists and leftists that led to the deaths of thousands of Iraqis at the hands of Saddam Hussein's Ba'ath Party. (New York Times)

CIA Lists Provide Basis for Iraqi Bloodbath[/h]In this excerpt from his classic study of Iraqi politics, Hanna Batatu discusses how the Ba`ath Party seized power for the first time in a military coup in February 1963. He speaks of lists, provided by US intelligence, that enabled the party to hunt down its enemies, particularly the Communists, in a terrible bloodletting.

US and British Support for Saddam in the 1970s and 1980s

Officers Say US Aided Iraq in War Despite Use of Gas (August 18, 2002)[/h]According to senior military officials, a covert program carried out during the Reagan Administration provided Iraq with critical battle planning assistance at a time when US intelligence agencies knew that Iraqi commanders would employ chemical weapons against Iran. (New York Times)

The Riegle Report (1994)
    This report by the Senate Banking Committee analyzes the US's exports of warfare-related goods to Iraq and their possible impact on the health consequences of the Gulf War. The report concludes that the US provided Iraq "with 'dual-use' licensed materials which assisted in the development of Iraqi chemical, biological and missile-system programs." (Gulflink)
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-25-2017 at 07:34 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Poor innocent Saddam was punched by wicked W and his father.

5. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default He came out of his hole....looking for rev....

In the background....Barbra Streisand singing...."MEMORIES!"
    Last edited by aboutime; 04-25-2017 at 07:45 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I can't read through that diatribe. Is there a point in there you could find? Sh*t. A Novel with every comment.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

He never attacked the U.S. or Israel that's for sure.
    the only countries that he attacked was Iran and we supported him in that.
    And O yeah Kuwiat. which we defeated him over and he surrendered within weeks and retreated and the u.S. army went in and destroyed most... if not all... of the viable Chem weapons we sold him.

big threat? not even close.
    Are Iraq and the region better off now that we went in a overthrew him, killed and displaced over a million Iraqis and filled the country with DU because we had to teach Saddam a lesson?

nope.
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-25-2017 at 07:54 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    He never attacked the U.S. or Israel that's for sure.
    the only countries that he attacked was Iran and we supported him in that.
    And O yeah Kuwiat. which we defeated him over and he surrendered within weeks and retreated and the u.S. army went in and destroyed most... if not all... of the viable Chem weapons we sold him.

big threat? not even close.
    Are Iraq and the region better off now that we went in a overthrew him, killed and displaced over a million Iraqis and filled the country with DU because we had to teach Saddam a lesson?

nope.

Rev. How sad you are. How very, very sad it is to read that crap again. Poor you.
    Go contact your buddy Obama, and see if he has a spot for you with his ACORN propaganda, and Treasonous liars club.
    So, this is for them.

11. Thanks Black Diamond, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Rev. How sad you are. How very, very sad it is to read that crap again. Poor you.
    Go contact your buddy Obama, and see if he has a spot for you with his ACORN propaganda, and Treasonous liars club.

AT would you mind refuting with some facts one "lie" in any part of my comment that you quoted?
    I'll edit my comment accordingly if you'll provide me with some reliable information.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

"It's her Fault, If she would have just SHUT the F*** UP she wouldn't have been hit."
    BTW
    IF The CIA hadn't helped him (Saddam)into power and propped him up (and sold him chemical weapons) he wouldn't have been the leader of Iraq at all.
    there's the edited version for you Gunny

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I can't read through that diatribe. Is there a point in there you could find? Sh*t. A Novel with every comment.
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-25-2017 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

AT would you mind refuting with some facts one "lie" in any part of my comment that you quoted?
    I'll edit my comment accordingly if you'll provide me with some reliable information.

Sure thing rev. Prove W killed (displaced) a million Iraqis', and left the DU there as you stated.
    Otherwise. You are just repeating the typical, expected, constantly repeated DNC talking points that began right after Bush the Elder chased Saddam from Kuwait. And, you forgot to mention how Saddam actually threatened to Assassinate Bush the Elder.
    Funny how the whiners always leave out the other important details, just to prove their points are false. And...let's not forget...People like you STILL insist there were no WMD's in Iraq....yet...you stated otherwise.
    Last edited by aboutime; 04-25-2017 at 08:11 PM.
    So, this is for them.

15. Thanks Black Diamond, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Sure thing rev. Prove W killed (displaced) a million Iraqis', and left the DU there as you stated.
    Otherwise. You are just repeating the typical, expected, constantly repeated DNC talking points that began right after Bush the Elder chased Saddam from Kuwait. And, you forgot to mention how Saddam actually threatened to Assassinate Bush the Elder.
    Funny how the whiners always leave out the other important details, just to prove their points are false. And...let's not forget...People like you STILL insist there were no WMD's in Iraq....yet...you stated otherwise.
    you called me a Liar.
    you should have to prove that AT.

but here
    no matter how you count it.
    BBC 2010 numbers

"According to IBC there have been between 97,461 and 106,348 civilian deaths up to July 2010."
    The International Organization for Migration, IOM, which monitors numbers of displaced families, estimates that in the four years 2006-2010, as many as 1.6 million Iraqis [pdf] were internally displaced, representing 5.5% of the population....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-11107739
    Business Insider reports in 2013
    ...134,000: Civilians killed directly.655,000: Persons who have died in Iraq since the invasion that would not have died if the invasion had not occurred.
    150: Reporters killed.
    2.8 million: Persons who remain either internally displaced or have fled the country....
    http://www.businessinsider.com/iraq-...s-total-2013-3

..http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...s-survey-2013/
    Half-Million Iraqis Died in the War, New Study Says
    Household survey records deaths from all war-related causes, 2003 to 2011.
    By Dan Vergano, National Geographic
    PUBLISHED OCTOBER 16, 2013

..."This is a really serious and credible piece of work," says epidemiologist Leslie Roberts of Columbia University in New York, who has led wartime mortality surveys in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zimbabwe, and Iraq.....
    ...Roberts agreed with Hagopian that the household survey estimate is likely conservative, because it relied on the imperfect recollections of household members and largely missed the 1.1 million Iraqis living in displaced-person camps or in other countries.
    MIT Iraq: human cost

...Displacement: Refugees and internally displaced
    The number of displaced persons, both internal (within Iraq) and external (refugees, mainly in Jordan and Syria) ranged from estimates of 3.5 million to 5 million or more, which were directly attributable to the war. Virtually all first-hand accounts blamed violence as the cause of moving, or threats of ethnic or sectarian cleansing of neighborhoods.
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-25-2017 at 09:11 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

you called me a Liar.

but here

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/analysis/numbers/2014/
    You can't lie if you're lied to

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

you called me a Liar.

but here

I have no need to prove it rev. Your statements, based on the loosely assembled, partisan, wannabe facts say it all for me.
    I deal with truth, and honesty. FACTS that are proven to be TRUE. Not conjecture, not opinions, not fabrications. As Jack Webb used to say "JUST THE FACTS!"
    I will not apologize for something I am sure I am right about. That would make me a hypocrite, and I am not a Democrat, Obama, Clinton fan.
    So, this is for them.

19. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Depleted Uranium

Guardian
    https://www.theguardian.com/environm...nation-spreads
    Wednesday 6 March 2013 06.44 EST First published on Wednesday 6 March 2013 06.44 EST

Cleaning up more than 300 sites in Iraq still contaminated by depleted uranium (DU) weapons will cost at least $30m, according to a report by a Dutch peace group to be published on Thursday.

The report, which was funded by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, warns that the contamination is being spread by poorly regulated scrap metal dealers, including children. It also documents evidence that DU munitions were fired at light vehicles, buildings and other civilian infrastructure including the Iraqi Ministry of Planning in Baghdad – casting doubt on official assurances that only armoured vehicles were targeted. "The use of DU in populated areas is alarming," it says, adding that many more contaminated sites are likely to be discovered.

Christian Science moniter
    http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0515/p01s02-woiq.html
    ARCHIVE 2003 0515
    Remains of toxic bullets litter Iraq
    The Monitor finds high levels of radiation left by US armor-piercing shells.

It's use continued through out the war Even though many groups including some U.S. Army Dr's requested that the use of the munitions should be stopped.
    http://www.cadu.org.uk

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-...b_3812888.html

...The following passage from Koehler’s blog “The Suffering of Fallujah” gives us an idea of the immense impact that depleted uranium has had on Iraqi civilians:

“Thus last November, a group of British and Iraqi doctors petitioned the U.N. to investigate the alarming rise in birth defects at Fallujah’s hospitals. ‘Young women in Fallujah,’ they wrote ... are terrified of having children because of the increasing number of babies born grotesquely deformed, with no heads, two heads, a single eye in their foreheads, scaly bodies or missing limbs. In addition, young children in Fallujah are now experiencing hideous cancers and leukemias.’”
    Koehler continues:

“The International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health has just published an epidemiological study, “Cancer, Infant Mortality and Birth Sex-Ratio in Fallujah, Iraq 2005-2009,” which has found, among much else, that Fallujah is experiencing higher rates of cancer, leukemia and infant mortality than Hiroshima and Nagasaki did in 1945.”...

U.S. Sends Planes Armed With Depleted Uranium to Middle East
    Posted on October 28, 2014 by DavidSwanson
    Public affairs superintendent Master Sgt. Darin L. Hubble of the 122nd Fighter Wing told me that the A-10s now in the Middle East along with “300 of our finest airmen” have been sent there on a deployment planned for the past two years and have not been assigned to take part in the current fighting in Iraq or Syria, but “that could change at any moment.”

The crews will load PGU-14 depleted uranium rounds into their 30mm Gatling cannons and use them as needed, said Hubble. “If the need is to explode something — for example a tank — they will be used.”

Pentagon spokesman Mark Wright told me, “There is no prohibition against the use of Depleted Uranium rounds, and the [U.S. military] does make use of them. The use of DU in armor-piercing munitions allows enemy tanks to be more easily destroyed.”

And we find some U.S. Forces are using it in Syria as well.
    UPI
    http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-Ne...1261487168724/
    Veterans today
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/02...nium-in-syria/
    Foreign Policy Mag
    http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/14/...nium-in-syria/
    INVESTIGATION
    The United States Used Depleted Uranium in Syria
    The airstrikes on oil trucks in Islamic State-controlled areas employed the toxic material, which has been accused of causing cancer and birth defects....

...Officials have confirmed that the U.S. military, despite vowing not to use depleted uranium weapons on the battlefield in Iraq and Syria, fired thousands of rounds of the munitions during two high-profile raids on oil trucks in Islamic State-controlled Syria in late 2015. The air assaults mark the first confirmed use of this armament since the 2003 Iraq invasion, when it was used hundreds of thousands of times, setting off outrage among local communities, which alleged that its toxic material caused cancer and birth defects.

U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) spokesman Maj. Josh Jacques told Airwars and Foreign Policy that 5,265 armor-piercing 30 mm rounds containing depleted uranium (DU) were shot from Air Force A-10 fixed-wing aircraft on Nov. 16 and Nov. 22, 2015, destroying about 350 vehicles* in the country’s eastern desert....

The National Center for Biotechnology Information
    medical paper
    Med Confl Surviv. 2013 Jan-Mar;29(1):7-25.
    Environmental pollution by depleted uranium in Iraq with special reference to Mosul and possible effects on cancer and birth defect rates.

Fathi RA1, Matti LY, Al-Salih HS, Godbold D.
    Author information
    Abstract
    Iraq is suffering from depleted uranium (DU) pollution in many regions and the effects of this may harm public health through poisoning and increased incidence of various cancers and birth defects. DU is a known carcinogenic agent. About 1200 tonnes of ammunition were dropped on Iraq during the Gulf Wars of 1991 and 2003. As a result, contamination occurred in more than 350 sites in Iraq. Currently, Iraqis are facing about 140,000 cases of cancer, with 7000 to 8000 new ones registered each year. In Baghdad cancer incidences per 100,000 population have increased, just as they have also increased in Basra. The overall incidence of breast and lung cancer, Leukaemia and Lymphoma, has doubled even tripled. The situation in Mosul city is similar to other regions. Before the Gulf Wars Mosul had a higher rate of cancer, but the rate of cancer has further increased since the Gulf Wars.

Harvard Study
    Depleted Uranium Radioactive Contamination In Iraq: An Overview
    Dr. Souad N. Al-Azzawi
    Assoc. Prof. / Mamoun Univ. for Science & Technology
    http://users.physics.harvard.edu/~wi.../Al-Azzawi.pdf

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-res...-uranium/15966
    The Responsibility of the US in Contaminating Iraq with Depleted Uranium

https://whowhatwhy.org/2015/11/21/to...-left-in-iraq/
    TOXIC DUST: THE INVISIBLE LEGACY THE US LEFT IN IRAQ
    The Story of Depleted Uranium

https://www.irinnews.org/investigati...pleted-uranium

SO yeah, I'm not making anything up.
    you should know that by now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

You can't lie if you're lied to
    Sheesh.
    You can't lie if you cherry pick form a list of sources to find on you don't like either i guess.
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-25-2017 at 09:46 PM.