Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    I have no need to prove it rev. Your statements, based on the loosely assembled, partisan, wannabe facts say it all for me.
    I deal with truth, and honesty. FACTS that are proven to be TRUE. Not conjecture, not opinions, not fabrications. As Jack Webb used to say "JUST THE FACTS!"
    I will not apologize for something I am sure I am right about. That would make me a hypocrite, and I am not a Democrat, Obama, Clinton fan.
    SO yes again you've got nothing but your own personal opinion of reality with ZERO to back it up.
    all your doing to throwing rocks over the fence because you can't or won't deal with the facts of what our gov't is doing.

SO AT, i leave you to your fantasies.
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-25-2017 at 09:49 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    SO yes again you've got nothing but your own personal opinion of reality with ZERO to back it up.
    all your doing to throwing rocks over the fence because you can't or won't deal with the facts of what our gov't is doing.

SO AT, i leave you to your fantasies.

Sure thing rev. Thank you for proving my point. You want to call it fantasy? How much of your fantasy went away when Obama moved out of the W/H.
    He's not there to back you, and your tired, repeated Liberal falsehoods anymore.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Sheesh.
    You can't lie if you cherry pick form a list of sources to find on you don't like either i guess.
    not sure what you mean.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    not sure what you mean.
    the point is this.
    Even if that ONE source is off a bit, i posted several other sources BD.
    But you seem to assume I inadvertently "lied" because I have one source that you don't like.

and not only that, you haven't shown that even that source is wrong in what i quoted.
    you just SAY they are wrong and somehow we're supposed to take your word for it.

looks like a piss poor dodging of the facts.

there are Multiple sources that confirm what i wrote.
    that there are millions of Iraqis dead or displaced by the Iraq war.
    that's A FACT.
    the smallest numbers I found for the combined # is around 1 and half million, other estimates go up to 5 and half plus.

Sadly It is what it is.
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-25-2017 at 10:20 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Sure thing rev. Thank you for proving my point. You want to call it fantasy? How much of your fantasy went away when Obama moved out of the W/H.
    He's not there to back you, and your tired, repeated Liberal falsehoods anymore.
    You can't even remember that I never supported Obama AT.
    You should probably just go to bed..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

the point is this.
    Even if that ONE source is off a bit, i posted several other sources BD.
    But you seem to assume I inadvertently "lied" because I have one source that you don't like.

and not only that, you haven't shown that even that source is wrong in what i quoted.
    you just SAY they are wrong and somehow we're supposed to take your word for it.

looks like a piss poor dodging of the facts.

there are Multiple sources that confirm what i wrote.
    that there are millions of Iraqis dead or displaced by the Iraq war.
    that's A FACT.
    the smallest numbers I found for the combined # is around 1 and half million, other estimates go up to 5 and half plus.

It is what it is.
    You can't inadvertently lie.

I can list multiple sources saying the holocaust was faked, Obama was born in Kenya, and Cheney steered drones draped in American Airlines colors into the World Trade Center via remote control. Then I could just tell everyone who disagrees: you just don't like my sources.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

You can't even remember that I never supported Obama AT.
    You should probably just go to bed..
    I don't think you voted for him either time, but you cut him too much slack. Not because of the color of his skin. But because you agree with him re cops vs blacks imo.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

You can't inadvertently lie.

I can list multiple sources saying the holocaust was faked, Obama was born in Kenya, and Cheney steered drones draped in American Airlines colors into the World Trade Center via remote control. Then I could just tell everyone who disagrees: you just don't like my sources.
    OK BD
    You present me with reports from ...
    the National Center for Biotechnology Information
    United Press International
    the Chritian Science monitor
    a Harvard Medical Study
    The International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
    the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
    US Central Command (CENTCOM) spokesmen
    U.S. Army Public affairs superintendent Master Sgts
    Pentagon spokesmen
    International Organization for Migration
    the BBC
    the Guardian
    The Brookings Institute
    Brown University WATSON INSTITUTE FOR INTERNATIONAL AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS
    washington post
    epidemiologists at Johns Hopkins University's Bloomberg School of Public Health
    British medical journal the Lancet
    supported by Columbia University drs who worked at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    Human Rights Watch and Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Center for International Studies
    etc...
    Where they all come to together and agree that there was no holocaust or that Obama was born in Kenya and I'll consider it may be true!

Unless you can do that then your argument about getting sources to prove anything is just trying to blow smoke man.
    I'm not sure if you think i'm suppose to buy it though and frankly I really don't think you buy it yourself.
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-25-2017 at 10:46 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I don't think you voted for him either time, but you cut him too much slack. Not because of the color of his skin. But because you agree with him re cops vs blacks imo.
    cops vs blacks?
    I thought 'all lives mattered' even black, why are cops against Blacks?
    is there ever a time where it's "cops vs whites"?

I didn't cut him or any president any slack. If I agree I say so If I don't i say so.
    goes for Trump, Obama, Bush etc.
    I don't change my political views based on party or color
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-25-2017 at 10:54 PM.

11. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

cops vs blacks?
    I thought 'all lives mattered' even black why are cops against Blacks?

All lives matter no matter what color they are. That's what I believe. But it's a racist view for some, so I give them what they "want".

To answer part of your question: yes There is a cops vs blacks narrative out there that Obama poured gasoline on.

13. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

cops vs blacks?
    I thought 'all lives mattered' even black, why are cops against Blacks?

I didn't cut him or any president any slack. If I agree I say so If I don't i say so.
    goes for Trump, Obama, Bush etc.
    I don't change my political views based on party or color
    I agree with the bolded, 100%. As for the first paragraph, there shouldn't be any 'cop v anyone but the bad guys.' Unfortunately, that is more what trials are about. The police arrest and the judicial system has to figure out guilt or innocence.

That race has once again become a prime topic in the conversation, saddens me. I don't expect that will change regardless of whatever the police do. Politics more than anything else prevents any meaningful discussion.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

All lives matter no matter what color they are. That's what I believe. But it's a racist view for some, so I give them what they "want".

To answer part of your question: yes There is a cops vs blacks narrative out there that Obama poured gasoline on.
    seems to me that since we agree that there was a real problem "Cops vs Blacks" , that maybe you could have cut Obama some slack for fumbling the ball in an attempt to bring attention to the issue.

seems to me that to many people decided that it was something to TAKE SIDEs on rather than something to address. Obama didn't MAKE anyone else fumble around with the problem. everyone choose to do that.
    If he'd have been a better leader it could have gone better, there's no doubt that's true. but i think many people would rather DENY that there is a "cops vs Blacks" problem or a larger "cops vs people with no power" problem and a "Cops vs the constitution problem".

(I'm not saying all cops are bad, (for the thousands time) just that there IS in fact a problem, Some cities have gone a long way to address it other would rather pretend that cops basically do no wrong. )
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-25-2017 at 11:07 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

seems to me that since we agree that there was a real problem "Cops vs Blacks" , that maybe you could have cut Obama some slack for fumbling the ball in an attempt to bring attention to the issue.

seems to many people decided that it it' was something to TKE SIDEs on rather than something to address. Obama didn't MAKE anyone else fumble around with the problem. everyone choose to do that.
    If he'd have been a better leader it could have gone better true. but i think many people would rather DENY that there is a "cops vs Blacks" problem or a large "cops vs people with no power" problem and a Cops vs the constitution problem".

(I'm not saying all cops are bad, (for the thousands time) just that there IS in fact a problem, Some cities have gone a long way to address it other would rather pretend that cops basically do no wrong. )
    Obama is a race baiter. His rhetoric got cops killed. I don't give him a pass on anything. Only things I defend him on are his citizenship, his religion (he's not a Muslim) , and I don't think he or Hillary sent libyan sarin to the Rebels in order to make an excuse to take Assad out (which was a new theory you indirectly introduced me to).

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Obama is a race baiter. His rhetoric got cops killed.
    I think he did a mild bit of race baiting.
    about as much as Trump, but generally with a far more positive spin.
    But his rhetoric was mild.
    Please quote any seriously hostile things that Obama said.
    I've asked this question before and i got the answer "I can tell what he REALLY MEANS" type of replies.
    Trumps words about Blacks, Jews, Mexicans etc and violence are FAR MORE RAW but somehow his supporters insist that he's NOT racist in any way. look at Sessions record. Was anyone with a race record like that on Obama cabinet?
    seems a double standard to me.

But the number of cops killed is still at a low point of several decades. Thankfully.
    but the animosity in mainly low income white and minority communities over policing has been there for a LONG time. Before it became a Black thing many libertarians that i follow were writing about the over militarization of cops and Us vs Them mentality that seemed to be becoming more normalized among many depts. But I think the many TV and YouTube viewings of cops caught candidly on video killing and beating people ...apparently for little or no reason... and then not being punished for it has cause 1000 times more problems for police than anything Obama has ever said or every will.
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-26-2017 at 12:15 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I think he did a mild bit of race baiting.
    about as much as Trump, but generally with a far more positive spin.
    But his rhetoric was mild.
    Please quote any seriously hostile things that Obama said.
    I've asked this question before and i got the answer "I can tell what he REALLY MEANS" type of replies.
    Trumps words about Blacks, Jews, Mexicans etc and violence are FAR MORE RAW but somehow his supporters insist that he's NOT racist in any way. look at Sessions record. Was anyone with a race record like that on Obama cabinet?
    seems a double standard to me.

But the number of cops killed is still at a low point of several decades. Thankfully.
    but the animosity in mainly low income white and minority communities over policing has been there for a LONG time. Before it became a Black thing many libertarians that i follow were writing about the over militarization of cops and Us vs Them mentality that seemed to be becoming more normalized among many depts. But I think the many TV and YouTube viewings of cops caught candidly on video killing and beating people ...apparently for little or no reason... and then not being punished for it has cause 1000 times more problems for police than anything Obama has ever said or every will.
    lol. Yeah my African American is racist. Having his black employees where they can't be seen is racist. Saying bad hombres is racist. Building a wall is racist. ROFLMAO. I don't think it's anti Semitic to say I want Jews counting my money. Paul McCartney said the Beatles chose their manager on that basis. What a nazi he is.

Stirring shit up saying if I had a son, assuming the guilt of cops and letting everyone know it when there was no case. That's mild. Baltimore, Ferguson, tray tray, supporting black lives matter.... All mild. I suppose it's mild compared to Julius Streicher.

Please point out where trump sat under David duke for 20 years and called him his mentor. Please point out the times trump has invited the klan to the White House or to trump tower. I'm sorry but black lives matter is the klan with a tan. They shout "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon". And Obama never told them to stop. In fact he gives them credence. And Obama never told blacks to stop burning down cities. He simply blamed republicans for not allowing any more spending after he doubled the national debt (after the Baltimore riots) How dare they say no more spending. He maybe could have said "hey. Stop. But nope. It's never Obama's fault. It's all because of bush, republicans, Jim Crow and slavery (in other words white peoples fault).

We are more racially divided than we have been in 50 years thanks to Obama. When trump said of course the judge ruled against me, he's Mexican. That's racist I'll give you that one.

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post