I saw a guest or a bot or whatever in the who's online list and decided to click it....

Hilarious seeing a liberal wondering if Trump has 4-8 years in him - and then vote Biden, when he only even wants one term and extremely questionable as to whether he can even finish the first. But not a peep of a question as to whether he can do it or not, just hand out the vote anyway, we can read about it afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
Donald Trump sounds like he really misses not being president
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/28/politi...ays/index.html

"I loved my previous life, I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters. "I actually, this is more work than my previous life. I thought it would be easier."
Then, later: "I do miss my old life. This -- I like to work. But this is actually more work."
And stands the same now. His personal life is much much more profitable and less hateful & much less work. And yet he got the work done and they say was by far the hardest worker in the WH. Still don't think he'll be hurting for money when out of office. And they're saying he will easily command about $1 million dollars+ in speaking engagements when out as well.

Pretty sure his campaign was basically "only I can do this" "x,y,z is going to be easy". Do I need to remind anyone of that?
He's an extremely confident man, nothing wrong with that nor was there ever. And when facing off against the folks on the left - he basically was/is the only one to get certain things done.

Now, yeah, political correctness and niceness will be back, and the economy will go down as taxes and gas go up. (much more of course)

So there is zero accountability? How do you decide what to trust him on? You voted for him and yet admit he could have lied to your face in every turn.
Where are all the questions about Biden and Harris? Even better, the very questions were right here and you read them and didn't or couldn't address them. And the "could have" in this case turned into a DID LIE to us. And that goes for both Biden and Harris. And accountability? You know there will barely be any and we both know that the leftist supporters wont' care and most will accept the lack of accountability and lack of transparency - just as it was with Obama. What DID you vote for? And why ignore the many lies over the years - and most importantly why ignore the entire laptop issue with Hunter Biden and all of the countries and other evidence that came along with it? And no questions as to whether or not after they had a long successful career of pay for play - whether that will affect things with Biden in office, and also whether they may even step up that game and make even more $$$?

He did play more golf. That said, politifact hosts more lies about deciding the truth than any other site I know, owned and operated openly by a couple of liberals. Not always wrong, but many many many times they simply lie to cover the left.

Now no one believes him because he's a proven lier. What makes you trust anything he says now? He will lie whenever it suits HIM.
As will Biden and Harris, why aren't you questioning that? I think they all on both sides lie at times. But liberals absolve left politicians, and any crimes or wrongdoing is ALWAYS overlooked and left with questions unanswered. And that's what I believe we will see with the laptop issue.

7 pages already
http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/

Guantanamo should be closed yes, and your point? I don't think Obama is a saint.
And I'm betting I could have then and would easily go there now and peg off left and right things that they got wrong. Guaranteed 100%.

Decent leader? You mean the one where his party controls nearly all forms of gov and yet has yet to pass any significant legislation?
And now 4 years later he has accomplished more than Obama and has our economy humming even after the quickest recovery in history. The amount of accomplishments is extremely long and earned against non-stop hatred, lies, accusations against him. And yet he kept going and kept succeeding. And was in the face of a hostile congress the entire time. Can you imagine, Pete, had your side had decency? That they started by attending his inauguration and at least giving him a chance, and also trying to work in a bipartisan manner, and didn't immediately call for 4 years of obstruction?

A cooperative congress and Trump would have paid dividends. Instead, they were successful in getting rid of him after 4 years and replaced him with a large Egg in a suit - and in the process the entire spectrum on the left tossed any dignity and self respect they had right out the window. From folks running for president to democrats in the house and senate & also former, to the majority of supporters on the left & then then entire news that appears on TV or in print, cable or broadcast or paper & to activist judges....

******* Important in this thread? That even though Pete is pretty much your typical liberal - He opened a thread! And it was based on an actual article and Trump's own words - and he returned to answer questions & more or less discussed a subject. And it wasn't all one tiny and hit enter either!