Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default NK’s Chubby Dictator Threatens to Blow Up USS Carl Vinson

Just in from The Sun:

North Korea’s Chubby Dictator Threatens to Blow Up USS Carl Vinson

DELUDED despot Kim Jong-un has threatened to blow a US Navy flagship out of the water with “a single missile” as an American war fleet sailed to the Korean peninsula.

USS Carl Vinson joined the USS Michigan, a guided missile submarine, just hours after North Korea’s ballistic missile flop last night.

Squaring up to the trigger-happy dictator, the supercarrier riddled with jets and missiles quickly kicked off a joint drill with the South Korean Navy.

An American defence ministry spokesman said: “Immediately after the aircraft carrier arrived in the Sea of Japan, South Korea and the US strike forces launched a drill from 6pm Saturday.”

Hours earlier North launched a medium range ballistic missile despite Donald Trump warning of a “major, major conflict” if North Korea doesn’t fall into line.

But North Korea’s state media — a megaphone for tubby tyrant Kim Jong-un — said the its military is capable of sinking the aircraft carrier with a single strike.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...s-carl-vinson/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

The problem with Hong Kong Phooey is that he believes his own propaganda.

Here's something that some people don't see.... North Korea may be working on nukes, but they are fission bombs. Those are kiloton yield weapons.

The average nuclear warhead in the US arsenal is probably 3-5 megatons....

Got it? Kilotons, thousands of tons of TNT. Megatons... millions of megatons of TNT....

Yes, they're firing missiles, but the last few have been total utter failures. Well, when you have technology built in a country whose main export is their leader's tirades, I guess that figures.

Saw some videos of the NKs... yeah they have a lot of men, but how many aircraft carriers do they have? How many submarines? And what about stealth fighters and bombers...

I think Kim Lo Mein is in for a bruising that he didn't count on. Frankly, as far as something realistic, I'd like to see him with a bullet in the brain, the Kim dynasty overthrown and replaced with something that, although still a dictatorship, is something on the verge of rational.
    Last edited by KarlMarx; 04-29-2017 at 06:54 PM.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

We should all start a LETTER writing campaign to the LITTLE FAT IDIOT.

The letter should tell him, or remind him..."If you really want to be remembered as the Martyr of North Korea forever. You should use your nice, shiny, 9mm Pistol, and, in public, Blow your Brains (what little there are) out, all over the TELEVISION for all to see!"

We can have Dennis Rodman give his EULOGY, and BOUNCE his fat little head into a BASKET for Eternity!

Just a thought!

Any other suggestions are welcome.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

If they do not have the tech skill to keep a missile aloft, then how are we to believe they
    the technology to create a warhead?

A gamble for sure, but so far the fat little fool is slinging shit and firing blanks
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    We should all start a LETTER writing campaign to the LITTLE FAT IDIOT.

The letter should tell him, or remind him..."If you really want to be remembered as the Martyr of North Korea forever. You should use your nice, shiny, 9mm Pistol, and, in public, Blow your Brains (what little there are) out, all over the TELEVISION for all to see!"

We can have Dennis Rodman give his EULOGY, and BOUNCE his fat little head into a BASKET for Eternity!

Just a thought!

Any other suggestions are welcome.
    Can we add Jane Fonda to the guest List?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

7. Likes CSM liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Can we add Jane Fonda to the guest List?
    Has she been invited to Pyongyang yet?

9. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Complacency does nobody any good.

OK, I accept that the N Korean nuke capability seems pitiful (yield, launching abilities, established range) ... but that's NOW. The more time they have, so the more refinements they'll be able to make.

This is NOT a static situation.

Better that this is all decisively dealt with now, rather than years from now.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

11. Thanks Black Diamond, KarlMarx thanked this post
    Likes KarlMarx, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post

OK, I accept that the N Korean nuke capability seems pitiful (yield, launching abilities, established range) ... but that's NOW. The more time they have, so the more refinements they'll be able to make.

It was nonexistent until Clinton let Kim produce "nuclear energy ".

Then Obama followed suit with Iran.

Insanity.

13. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post

Agreed, we must act now and stop the NKs from developing any ICBM capabilities or acquiring nuclear weapons. I think Trump is correct in his course of action. And I think that Kim Jong Fool isn't used to the idea that someone, finally, wants to put a stop to his ambitions.

I am wondering if all the Trump talk about war, etc. isn't yet another "Art of the Deal" setup... get the NKs to sweat it out, and perhaps actually scare them to the point of agreeing to come to the table and talk...

But I don't think for a minute that Trump will hesitate to take more aggressive measures if the NKs don't want to negotiate.

Frankly, I'd still like to see Kim Fan Gool with a bullet in his head and his nefarious regime toppled.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

15. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

As usual you guys simplify an enormously complex situation.

You guys want to play chicken with 50 million residents of Seoul? There is only a diplomatic solution. China is the key.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post

You guys want to play chicken with 50 million residents of Seoul? There is only a diplomatic solution. China is the key.
    10 million. And a small fraction actually within range of Chunky's largest artillery pieces. Exaggeration isn't helpful. Before you wring your hands too hard, rest assured that those that are within reach of the artillery will be pulled back out of range before hostilities commence.

Diplomacy and appeasement has done nothing to bring this lunatic under control, as he's relying on the same strategy that his father and grandfather used successfully to avoid removal.

Trump is trying to get China to end this before they're actually able to lob nukes, and if that fails, we're going to neutralize the menace with a coalition.

South Korea has a superior military compared to the DPRK, and they can provide the boots on the ground. We can provide the rest with overwhelming air superiority & strike missions.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    10 million. And a small fraction actually within range of Chunky's largest artillery pieces. Exaggeration isn't helpful. Before you wring your hands too hard, rest assured that those that are within reach of the artillery will be pulled back out of range before hostilities commence.

Diplomacy and appeasement has done nothing to bring this lunatic under control, as he's relying on the same strategy that his father and grandfather used successfully to avoid removal.

Trump is trying to get China to end this before they're actually able to lob nukes, and if that fails, we're going to neutralize the menace with a coalition.

South Korea has a superior military compared to the DPRK, and they can provide the boots on the ground. We can provide the rest with overwhelming air superiority & strike missions.
    Chunky, lol.

His people starve while he gorges.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

19. Thanks Elessar, NightTrain, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Chunky, lol.

His people starve while he gorges.
    That includes most of his military rank and file.

Think much that they will hoist arms if "Chunky" (<--I Love It!) bites the dust?
    I would not bet on it.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

21. Thanks NightTrain, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post

Fat boy went rogue on China. That's the problem.
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 04-30-2017 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    That includes most of his military rank and file.

Think much that they will hoist arms if "Chunky" (<--I Love It!) bites the dust?
    I would not bet on it.
    I'd bet everything I own that as soon as the writing is on the wall, his senior officers - or even lowly grunts with an opportunity - will take care of business. You can't terrorize all your people with no repercussions as soon as they see there's an option to fight back. They kiss his ass with gusto because the firing squad is always handy.

Porky's in a tough spot. You know right now he's terrified of his Generals, but any more cleansing of the ranks will severely hinder their combat operations and there's not enough time to bring new flunkies up to speed and get settled. I wonder how many deliberately underachieve to avoid a promotion - climbing the ranks has been proven extremely dangerous and people are pretty savvy when it comes to watching out for Number 1.

Remember Saddam and Ghadaffi's fates when the rubber met the road? Oh yeah, the very same peasants that cheered him til they were hoarse were the same ones hunting him and his cronies down. As soon as it looks like he's going to lose, all hell will break loose behind the scenes.

Saddam was no athlete by any stretch, but he was an Olympian compared to Chubbs, with the added blessing of severe gout to hinder his cross country performance on foot. It'll be the shortest chase in history... I just hope it's captured on video.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

24. Thanks Elessar thanked this post