Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Is anyone ready to start taking bets on the EXPECTED results????

I suspect. No matter how long it takes for an investigation. The DEMOCRATS will almost instantly claim that Mueller is a Liar, and that his Special FINDINGS do not fit with the Demands of the Dems.???

Actually. NO NEED TO START BETTING. We all know the TRUTH won't please Dems at all.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

This is not a good thing, IMO. Once again, a special prosecutor is looking for criminal activity and if they don't find it on the original inquiry, they tend to look at other things-think about how 'White Water' morphed into Lewinski.

I posted a link a day or two ago that was by I think Andrew McCarthy that gave arguments why a 'special committee' would be a better choice.

I was wrong on the author, it was David Frum:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...answer/526662/

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    This is not a good thing, IMO.
    If you are on the side of truth, it's a good thing. Whatever it may be.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

This is not a good thing, IMO. Once again, a special prosecutor is looking for criminal activity and if they don't find it on the original inquiry, they tend to look at other things-think about how 'White Water' morphed into Lewinski.

I posted a link a day or two ago that was by I think Andrew McCarthy that gave arguments why a 'special committee' would be a better choice.

I was wrong on the author, it was David Frum:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...answer/526662/
    this could lead to Hillarys head on a stick. Or Obama's.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Depends on the special prosecutor. Some would turn this into a witch hunt. I don't see mueller doing that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post

PETEY....You are really good at Double-talking. Which version of the word TRUTH would you prefer? Your DNC made-up, so-called, liberal facts, or ACTUAL, PROVEN FACTS?

We all know by now. You have repeated what you call FACTS (lies of liberals) for so long. They (the lies) actually became what you MUST believe in order to be welcomed by other EASILY-LED liberals.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Special Counsel to a 3-ring circus based nothing. Sure as Hell want THAT on my resume. What a total joke this sh*t's become.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Special Counsel to a 3-ring circus based nothing. Sure as Hell want THAT on my resume. What a total joke this sh*t's become.
    Mueller is in the twilight of his career. Plus think of the book deals.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Mueller is in the twilight of his career. Plus think of the book deals.
    Still nothing but a bunch of crap. HERE is what Trump is guilty of ... firing a member of the Washington bureaucracy. Not the elected officials. The bloodsuckers doing as little as possible to collect a check. They don't change with each administration Thay are petty, vindictive, and don't like their boat rocked.

Last time it happened Clinton deleted Linda Tripp's position and moved her to different job which a demotion in position. The result of THAT was Monica-gate. Tripp suddenly decided she had a conscience and the people should know. We'd have never heard of it had Clinton not demoted her. Oh, and she didn't take a cut in pay. Not how it works for those civilian government employees.

And before anyone (pete) starts running his suck, I WAS stationed in DC and I know how the system works.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Things could not continue as they have the past 10 days, the WH had to get back to business. What's wrong with a 'special prosecutor' is there is no end that can be seen. In this case it's even worse, as it's starting point is the 'election and Russians' and goes from there. Totally open-ended:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...russia/527121/

Rosenstein wrote in an order that Mueller is authorized to take over the investigation that Comey confirmed to Congress in a March hearing. That includes “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump” and “any matters that arose or may arise from directly from the investigation.” It also gives Mueller authority to look into other crimes noted under a statute that establishes the special counsel, “such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.”

<gpt-ad id="boxright1" targeting-pos="boxright1" class="ad ad-boxright ad-loaded" lazy-load="2" data-object-pk="3" data-object-name="boxright" data-google-query-id="CImxu_Gg-NMCFc1_Ygodp9AGnA" style="display: block; clear: none; position: absolute; right: 0px; top: 0px; transform: translateY(-50%);"><iframe id="google_ads_iframe_/4624/TheAtlanticOnline/channel_politics_3" title="3rd party ad content" name="google_ads_iframe_/4624/TheAtlanticOnline/channel_politics_3" width="300" height="600" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" style="border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; vertical-align: bottom;"></iframe>
    </gpt-ad>
    <section id="article-section-3" style="width: 630px; margin: 0px auto; max-width: 630px; padding-right: 330px;">If he believes it is necessary, Mueller “is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.”

</section>...

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Well the starting point seems to be Flynn and Manafort and has been ongoing for months:

http://theweek.com/speedreads/699710...i-russia-probe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Things could not continue as they have the past 10 days, the WH had to get back to business. What's wrong with a 'special prosecutor' is there is no end that can be seen. In this case it's even worse, as it's starting point is the 'election and Russians' and goes from there. Totally open-ended:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...russia/527121/
    It's a waste of time, effort and money and lends credibility to the left/MSM throwing sh*t against the wall.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    It's a waste of time, effort and money and lends credibility to the left/MSM throwing sh*t against the wall.
    and yet there were so many times that Trump could have not thrown gasoline, but did.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

and yet there were so many times that Trump could have not thrown gasoline, but did.
    I don't blame him a bit. I'm not all about running with every accusation made as if it was a make a break issue. I am REAL sick of everyone beating this same dead horse saying the same things day in and day out. It's like some live just to find fault -- ANY fault -- with everything he does. If he doesn't do anything, they just make something up. Y'all nag worse than my grandmother, mother and daughter combined.

Now we get to listen to an ongoing forever investigation into ever step he takes. What a bunch of crap.