Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Which Way Does Trump Wipe His Butt?

Figured it was too sarcastic for humor. I bet it's the WRONG way. Front to back, back to front, whatever. It's wrong. I've decided to try and get an appointment with the Russian Ambassador to the US (or Hiltery's server) to get the scoop so I can leak it to the New York Times and Washington Post.

After all the American public has a right to know. I suspect a cover up perpetrated by an as yet unknown operative named Charmin.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-27-2017 at 09:36 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks aboutime, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Figured it was too sarcastic for humor. I bet it's the WRONG way. Front to back, back to front, whatever. It's wrong. I've decided to try and get an appointment with the Russian Ambassador to the US (or Hiltery's server) to get the scoop so I can leak it to the New York Times and Washington Post.

After all the American public has a right to know. I suspect a cover up perpetrated by an as yet unknown operative named Charmin.
    CAREFUL GUNNY. Before long. The Liberals will be declaring PREPARATION-H as their own, and be spreading it on their DNC Snowflakes to prevent PERPETUAL ANAL INTEL.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    CAREFUL GUNNY. Before long. The Liberals will be declaring PREPARATION-H as their own, and be spreading it on their DNC Snowflakes to prevent PERPETUAL ANAL INTEL.
    Only thing the left needs Preparation H for is their mouths.

Where's Balu? Just like a commie. Goes UA when you actually need him. We could cut through the red tape and get the scoop direct from Moscow. I can see the Headline now ... "Trump Doesn't Really Wipe His Own Ass. Confidential Informant Reports Holdover Intern from Clinton Admin Does it for Him".
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I say we impeach Trump and chard him with Treason for allowing a lowly intern privy to the Presidential privy.