Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Muslim ‘Honor Rapes’ Daughter’s Boyfriend for Two Hours

Honor raping. Now I've seen it all in this religion. Say whatever you want in support. Say it's just the radicals. Say it's not everyone. Say the religion doesn't say to do these things. Pull this testicle and it sings Black Dog by Zep. Fact is, it's just too much, all of this crazy and zany shit throughout the world, and so much of it traces back to Islam. You can't see all of this and then say that the core of the religion, the Quran, the Hadith's... the mosques, the imams.. they all don't play a part. Admittedly I don't see a lot of honor rapes around the world. But some used to say there was no such thing, or barely any regular 'honor killings' in general, and yet they have continued to happen all the time.

And before it's dismissed because, OMG, it's from the dreaded GatewayPundit - if you read the article and actually follow the link, it follows back to other links, that and the fact that they have been arrested for their crimes.

---

Muslim Father ‘Honor Rapes’ Daughter’s Boyfriend for Two Hours

54-year-old man and his 29-year-old son have been sentenced to a five-year prison for serious violence and rape against a 22-year-old man who had a relationship with the 54-year-old’s daughter in the Vestre Landsret in Aarhus. File photo.

A Danish man and his son were sentenced to five years in prison for kidnapping and honor raping his daughter’s boyfriend.

The 54 year-old father doused the young man in gasoline, stripped him and raped him for two hours.

10 News and Arhus Stiftstidende reported:

Family problems within the islamic-cultural circle undoubtedly are in their own league.

The 22 year old boyfriend was asked to meet with his girlfriend’s brother. At the meeting the boyfriend was asked to get into a car where he was sprayed with pepper spray and driven to a garage in nearby Tilst.

Here the girl’s father was waiting with a gun. The 22 year old was tied up, had his clothes removed, dozed in gasolin while being threatened to be burned to dead. The father also pointed the gun several times to the 22 year old’s head and pulled the trigger in a faked execution. The father also raped the young man several times.

The torture lasted for two hours and describe as “honor” related.

The father and brother has been senteced to five years in prison.

Honor crimes are committed due to the perpetrators’ belief that the victim has brought shame or dishonor upon the family, or has violated the principles of a community or a religion, usually Islam.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...end-two-hours/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

just Crazy town.
    and it's outstanding the creeps have gone to prison. more examples should be made.

But OK here's an off color question, ... below the waist... this may not seem that bad to most, but just as courtesy the text below is in white.

I've never been able to understand RAPE. much less the rape of a another man, and far less the rape of a man out of HONOR? WTH!?!
    the biological/emotional question for me is How the HECK would someone ...who's NOT gay... even get a rise to perform a rape on a man (or a child) ?! Even to get a rise to rape a women is diffucult for me to understand.
    I've read that some sick scum bags are turned on by causing others pain and fear. But I'd assume that most guys are like me and are turned on when a women wants it rather than when she's crying like frightened animal and/or trying to kill you.

But Raping a Guy for Honor WTH? where does that come from, religion?
    sorry, i don't think so, those scumbags are sick homosexual freaks.
    Their religion didn't make them that way.
    They came to party with that crap, and just used islam as an excuse and a cover.
    the same with the pedo-Chatolic priest. they came to party with that crap and the church is just a cover.
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-28-2017 at 05:25 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Honor raping. Now I've seen it all in this religion. Say whatever you want in support. Say it's just the radicals. Say it's not everyone. Say the religion doesn't say to do these things. Pull this testicle and it sings Black Dog by Zep. Fact is, it's just too much, all of this crazy and zany shit throughout the world, and so much of it traces back to Islam. You can't see all of this and then say that the core of the religion, the Quran, the Hadith's... the mosques, the imams.. they all don't play a part. Admittedly I don't see a lot of honor rapes around the world. But some used to say there was no such thing, or barely any regular 'honor killings' in general, and yet they have continued to happen all the time.

And before it's dismissed because, OMG, it's from the dreaded GatewayPundit - if you read the article and actually follow the link, it follows back to other links, that and the fact that they have been arrested for their crimes.

---

Muslim Father ‘Honor Rapes’ Daughter’s Boyfriend for Two Hours

54-year-old man and his 29-year-old son have been sentenced to a five-year prison for serious violence and rape against a 22-year-old man who had a relationship with the 54-year-old’s daughter in the Vestre Landsret in Aarhus. File photo.

A Danish man and his son were sentenced to five years in prison for kidnapping and honor raping his daughter’s boyfriend.

The 54 year-old father doused the young man in gasoline, stripped him and raped him for two hours.

10 News and Arhus Stiftstidende reported:

Family problems within the islamic-cultural circle undoubtedly are in their own league.

The 22 year old boyfriend was asked to meet with his girlfriend’s brother. At the meeting the boyfriend was asked to get into a car where he was sprayed with pepper spray and driven to a garage in nearby Tilst.

Here the girl’s father was waiting with a gun. The 22 year old was tied up, had his clothes removed, dozed in gasolin while being threatened to be burned to dead. The father also pointed the gun several times to the 22 year old’s head and pulled the trigger in a faked execution. The father also raped the young man several times.

The torture lasted for two hours and describe as “honor” related.

The father and brother has been senteced to five years in prison.

Honor crimes are committed due to the perpetrators’ belief that the victim has brought shame or dishonor upon the family, or has violated the principles of a community or a religion, usually Islam.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...end-two-hours/

Add to your list female genital dismembering. (Which is currently actually under discussion in our country. Because they don't want to offend Muslims. I believe in Michigan?)
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

5. Thanks revelarts, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pretty sure this father is a homosexual, and this "honor raping" was just an excuse to act on his lustful urges. He probably slipped the daughter's boyfriend his number before he left.