Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    I remember not to long ago the USSR was going to take over the world too.
    It basically collapsed under it's own weight of BSery.
    LIES do not make for strong foundations.
    Reagan is responsible for the collapse of the USSR. SDI was ridiculed roundly by the democrats as an impossible fantasy, but Gorbachev knew it was possible with our resources and enough time. The Russians tried to develop their own, but they simply could not throw the kind of big money we could at the problem. Lo and behold, look at what we have today. Once the laser technology matures, we will have a shield for North America against nukes... I don't think missile-to-missile is practicable ( even though it's proven - it's still very expensive to launch a missile for every warhead intercept ) but a bridge until lasers are integrated into our defense system for a few cents per shot - the expensive part is up front.

Plus, our long range bombers and stealth technology were coming along nicely (again, at incredible expense) and the Soviets could not begin to compete with developing such technologies. They, and China, are working on stealth right now but both are decades behind and as we all know, that is a tremendous amount of time in technological terms.

Add that incredible economic military strain with "Tear down this wall!" and the commies folded.

Ronald Reagan really was brilliant.

As the reports state many muslims are NOT on board with the crazy wahabist version of Islam.
    And God don't like ugly, or false religions so I suspect it will peter out but never really die.

Light cast out darkness folks.
    do you believe it or or not?
    I don't believe that most muzzies are against the slaughter of non-muslims. I think there is a silent majority quietly approving & condoning such attacks, with lip service about being peaceful.

I firmly believe most are like Jafar - proclaiming he's peaceful but yet would not ever condemn Hamas killing sprees. It spoke volumes and we have several years worth of his cute little dance as he tried to justify, deflect and cover up brutal wholesale murders. There are many, many millions of muzzies just like him and you're not going to get honest answers in a poll with the knowledge that Police would certainly come visit if you communicated your dark beliefs to the pollster. Everyone knows the NSA is monitoring worldwide communications of every kind and the muzzies aren't stupid - so we get lip service.

In Revelations, I believe islam is the major key player for evil in the worldwide conflict. I can't prove that, of course, but it makes sense when you look around the world today and see where things are headed. Especially the impossible position that Europe is in - the muslim problem is now entrenched with no way to remove them and the idiots responsible for it are still proclaiming there's nothing to worry about as their civilians are blown up, shot, raped, run over and stabbed. The fact that the police and governments are downplaying, banning reporting of, and actually covering up muslim atrocities whenever possible and enacting laws prohibiting speech addressing the ideology behind these crimes in the interest of being PC should alarm the hell out of every single person in Europe.

And, incredibly, the very people that are being targeted are stupidly nodding in agreement as they're led to slaughter because they don't want to be the one shouting that the Emperor Has No Clothes.

Also in Revelations, it says that only the 2nd coming of Jesus will end the conflict between the muzzies and the Jews... so while it's a noble concept to at least try to achieve peace in the Middle East, it's not going to happen anytime soon. We still have a lot of interesting events to go before peace & harmony happens.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 06-15-2017 at 10:28 AM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum