Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    71
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    20
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    284458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I was hoping that was a menu to choose from. All at once is a tad much.
    I think it is a menu to choose from.

    Bacon, corned beef hash and eggs suit me just fine. Put the over easy eggs on the lightly browned hash, and don't let the crispy bacon touch anything else, please.

  2. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post
  3. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Okeechobee, Fl
    Posts
    2,573
    Thanks (Given)
    2698
    Thanks (Received)
    3919
    Likes (Given)
    732
    Likes (Received)
    369
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12151128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I was hoping that was a menu to choose from. All at once is a tad much.

    It would cause one to gain some serious weight that way


    Quote Originally Posted by Dis View Post
    I think it is a menu to choose from.

    Bacon, corned beef hash and eggs suit me just fine. Put the over easy eggs on the lightly browned hash, and don't let the crispy bacon touch anything else, please.
    It was indeed.

    I also like to place the eggs over the grits. Add in some Tabasco and have at!
    Last edited by Bilgerat; 06-19-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.




  4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    35,073
    Thanks (Given)
    19981
    Thanks (Received)
    18986
    Likes (Given)
    99
    Likes (Received)
    3612
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dis View Post
    I think it is a menu to choose from.

    Bacon, corned beef hash and eggs suit me just fine. Put the over easy eggs on the lightly browned hash, and don't let the crispy bacon touch anything else, please.
    You could complicate boiling water, woman. Burnt bacon. Disgusting.
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    39,280
    Thanks (Given)
    14886
    Thanks (Received)
    10821
    Likes (Given)
    2977
    Likes (Received)
    1416
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I was hoping that was a menu to choose from. All at once is a tad much.
    I got that with 'any combination of,' still would result in a breakfast coma for me. Weekend stuff.
    “The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults.” De Tocqueville



  7. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post
  8. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    35,073
    Thanks (Given)
    19981
    Thanks (Received)
    18986
    Likes (Given)
    99
    Likes (Received)
    3612
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I got that with 'any combination of,' still would result in a breakfast coma for me. Weekend stuff.
    Hard to tell with a squid. Especially one that works below decks. Their social skills consist of bellowing "GANG WAY!", "COMIN' THRU", GET THE F- OUT OF MY WAY". If that doesn't work you will probably get forearmed into the bulkhead, all of which have exposed pi[es, valves and assorted brass fittings.

    I know a few could eat all of that and drink most of our coffee.
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

  9. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post
    Likes Bilgerat liked this post
  10. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    71
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    20
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    284458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You could complicate boiling water, woman. Burnt bacon. Disgusting.
    Bite me, old man. There's a difference between "crisp" and "burned".

  11. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    35,073
    Thanks (Given)
    19981
    Thanks (Received)
    18986
    Likes (Given)
    99
    Likes (Received)
    3612
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dis View Post
    Bite me, old man. There's a difference between "crisp" and "burned".
    I love it when you whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

    And no, there ain't.
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

  12. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    71
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    20
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    284458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I love it when you whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

    And no, there ain't.
    Only to those incapable of making anything more complicated than Spaghettio-s, sweetheart.

  13. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    35,073
    Thanks (Given)
    19981
    Thanks (Received)
    18986
    Likes (Given)
    99
    Likes (Received)
    3612
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dis View Post
    Only to those incapable of making anything more complicated than Spaghettio-s, sweetheart.
    I don't eat crap like that. Be that as it may, my cooking skills are fine; which, have ZERO to do with taste. If I want to eat charcoal, I got a bag full of it in the garage.

    And I DO destroy my daughter's bacon just like she likes it. I'm just talented enough to get mine out of the pan when it is cooked properly.
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

  14. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    71
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    20
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    284458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I don't eat crap like that. Be that as it may, my cooking skills are fine; which, have ZERO to do with taste. If I want to eat charcoal, I got a bag full of it in the garage.

    And I DO destroy my daughter's bacon just like she likes it. I'm just talented enough to get mine out of the pan when it is cooked properly.
    "Rubber-like"is not 'cooked properly". It should be headed back to the pan to finish. Do I have to spell EVERYTHING out for you??

  15. Thanks Abbey thanked this post
  16. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    35,073
    Thanks (Given)
    19981
    Thanks (Received)
    18986
    Likes (Given)
    99
    Likes (Received)
    3612
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dis View Post
    "Rubber-like"is not 'cooked properly". It should be headed back to the pan to finish. Do I have to spell EVERYTHING out for you??
    An admission that you are wrong for once in 15 years will suffice.

    I could cook breakfast for the Queen, she could approve it, and you'd STILL find something wrong with it just because I did it. Don't need to spell THAT out for me.
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

  17. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    71
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    20
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    284458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    An admission that you are wrong for once in 15 years will suffice.

    I could cook breakfast for the Queen, she could approve it, and you'd STILL find something wrong with it just because I did it. Don't need to spell THAT out for me.
    And there, you are mistaken.

  18. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    35,073
    Thanks (Given)
    19981
    Thanks (Received)
    18986
    Likes (Given)
    99
    Likes (Received)
    3612
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dis View Post
    And there, you are mistaken.
    I knew I would be.
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

  19. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    71
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    20
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    284458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I knew I would be.
    Ironic, isn't it?

  20. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    35,073
    Thanks (Given)
    19981
    Thanks (Received)
    18986
    Likes (Given)
    99
    Likes (Received)
    3612
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dis View Post
    Ironic, isn't it?
    Clairvoyant
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

  21. Likes Dis liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •