Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
So is Philando Castile a hero as well since he was not just shot at, but shot DEAD,
after doing nothing but legally carrying a gun with a permit and trying to get ID that the officer asked for?

Or is the cop a hero for killing a man for no good reason?

All he was doing was JUST reaching for ID? You KNOW that? And how? The officer states and feels differently, and obviously what was recorded wasn't enough to have a jury find him guilty. But I'm assuming, that you are stating that he killed someone for no good reason, and did it for reaching for ID....

other than his girlfriends word - what do you base this on? It's one thing to all have opinions leading up to a court case and then hearing all of the facts. But you're finding him guilty, after he was found not guilty - and have no evidence to base that on.

--

With that crap said, this is about Kaepernick, and I'm thrilled that he remains unemployed and hope he never steps foot on the field again. He's oppressed. I say let him go play in the CFL.

Man, I wish I could be an oppressed man with millions of dollars. And then he gambled by playing games with our national anthem. That's his RIGHT, and he used that right - and now others are using their rights. I hope he enjoyed his time gambling.