Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Copperhead Road

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Limbo, AZ
    Posts
    259
    Thanks (Given)
    23
    Thanks (Received)
    217
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    522200

    Default Copperhead Road

    Copperhead Road (mods, please fix title)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk
    Last edited by Neo; 06-18-2017 at 12:40 AM.
    “Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”

    Winston Churchill

  2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Southern
    Posts
    22,496
    Thanks (Given)
    24602
    Thanks (Received)
    14357
    Likes (Given)
    776
    Likes (Received)
    493
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19406807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Copperhead Road (mods, please fix title)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk
    I HAVE BEEN A HUGE FAN OF STEVE EARL'S MUSIC FOR MANY, MANY YEARS NOW.
    He never yielded to commercialization, thus has not got the recognition and full measure of fame/popularity as have other artists..
    One always pays a heavy price for not rushing along with the flow, the easy world demanded path.
    That truth I know myself from in-depth and personal experience.-Tyr
    My father- "Take pride in who you are and where you came from. Life is hard, often fighting is the only option!"
    Ernest Hemingway- “In order to write about life, you must first live it.”
    http://www.lindleypoetry.com/category/a-poem-a-day/

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    10,936
    Thanks (Given)
    7191
    Thanks (Received)
    12049
    Likes (Given)
    593
    Likes (Received)
    677
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475076

    Default

    Fixed.

    Copperhead Road is good, but Guitar Town was brilliant.




    Unfortunately, Steve Earle is a rabid moonbat and a hardcore Bernie fanboy... I hate his politics but Copperhead Road and Guitar Town are the two songs of his that I have in my collection.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

  5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    27,364
    Thanks (Given)
    13961
    Thanks (Received)
    15202
    Likes (Given)
    16
    Likes (Received)
    636
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I HAVE BEEN A HUGE FAN OF STEVE EARL'S MUSIC FOR MANY, MANY YEARS NOW.
    He never yielded to commercialization, thus has not got the recognition and full measure of fame/popularity as have other artists..
    One always pays a heavy price for not rushing along with the flow, the easy world demanded path.
    That truth I know myself from in-depth and personal experience.-Tyr
    Doesn't help he's a complete conspiracy nut.

    One thing he says that's definitely true is in the line from Guitar Town: "Speed trap ahead in Selma town but no local yokel's gonna shut me down". That speed trap in Selma is notorious. Selma is on I35 and borders San Antonio to the northeast. Don't bee doing 56!
    GET OFF MY LAWN

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Limbo, AZ
    Posts
    259
    Thanks (Given)
    23
    Thanks (Received)
    217
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    522200

    Default

    Thank you N.T.!



    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Fixed.

    Copperhead Road is good, but Guitar Town was brilliant.





    Unfortunately, Steve Earle is a rabid moonbat and a hardcore Bernie fanboy... I hate his politics but Copperhead Road and Guitar Town are the two songs of his that I have in my collection.
    “Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”

    Winston Churchill

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •