Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Democrat Official: "I'm glad he got shot"

And now I'm glad he's out of a job.

He say's "I'm not going to say this in public..." <---- too bad it was all recorded, otherwise of course he would still likely have a job.

---

Nebraska Democratic Official Fired for Saying He Wishes Steve Scalise Was Dead: ‘I’m Glad He Got Shot’

A Nebraska Democratic official was fired Thursday after he was apparently recorded saying he wished Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) was dead, that he was glad he was shot, and called him a “motherfucker.”

The Omaha World-Herald reported that Phil Montag, the co-chair of the Nebraska Democratic Party’s technology committee, was removed from his position by Chair Jane Kleeb after Kleeb was given a recording of Montag’s comments posted to a black advocacy website.

Talk Real Solutions posted the comments in which Montag appears to call Scalise, the House majority whip, a “motherfucker” reportedly during a conversation at a private home in Omaha with Nebraska Democratic Party Black Caucus Chair Chelsey Gentry-Tipton and her friend.

Scalise was shot last week by a Bernie Sanders supporter during a Republican baseball practice. He remains in hospital in serious condition. But Scalise’s plight gets little sympathy from Montag.

“That motherfucker, the one that was shot…. this motherfucker, like his whole job is like to get people, to convince Republicans to fucking kick people off fucking health care,” he said in a heated discussion.

“I hate this motherfucker. I’m glad he got shot, I’m glad he got shot. I’m not going to fucking say that in public,” he said before adding: “I wish he was fucking dead.”

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...glad-got-shot/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And now I'm glad he's out of a job.

He say's "I'm not going to say this in public..." <---- too bad it was all recorded, otherwise of course he would still likely have a job.

---

Nebraska Democratic Official Fired for Saying He Wishes Steve Scalise Was Dead: ‘I’m Glad He Got Shot’

A Nebraska Democratic official was fired Thursday after he was apparently recorded saying he wished Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) was dead, that he was glad he was shot, and called him a “motherfucker.”

The Omaha World-Herald reported that Phil Montag, the co-chair of the Nebraska Democratic Party’s technology committee, was removed from his position by Chair Jane Kleeb after Kleeb was given a recording of Montag’s comments posted to a black advocacy website.

Talk Real Solutions posted the comments in which Montag appears to call Scalise, the House majority whip, a “motherfucker” reportedly during a conversation at a private home in Omaha with Nebraska Democratic Party Black Caucus Chair Chelsey Gentry-Tipton and her friend.

Scalise was shot last week by a Bernie Sanders supporter during a Republican baseball practice. He remains in hospital in serious condition. But Scalise’s plight gets little sympathy from Montag.

“That motherfucker, the one that was shot…. this motherfucker, like his whole job is like to get people, to convince Republicans to fucking kick people off fucking health care,” he said in a heated discussion.

“I hate this motherfucker. I’m glad he got shot, I’m glad he got shot. I’m not going to fucking say that in public,” he said before adding: “I wish he was fucking dead.”

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...glad-got-shot/
    Can you imagine If Republicans were saying things like Dems/lefties have said about this ? I'm sure there'd be riots and nonstop media coverage.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Can you imagine If Republicans were saying things like Dems/lefties have said about this ? I'm sure there'd be riots and nonstop media coverage.

Agreed Gunny. Imagine if you and I came here and said things like "Why can't BLM leaders be cheered when someone shoots at them?" Or, When Congresswoman Gabby Gifford was shot.....John McCain didn't applaud, and say WELL DONE to the shooter?"

Of course. We wouldn't dare say such things here Gunny. That would be frowned upon, and both of us would be declared RACISTS, TERRORISTS, and ANTI-LIBERAL LIARS!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    It wouldn't be reported by breitbart.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    It wouldn't be reported by breitbart.

Right you are gabby. They would only report it if they used YOUR NAME.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !