SO many get angry if you call a gay person queer, even though they refer to themselves as such, and even had a TV show with the name. Many get mad at the term "dyke", but then they have a parade using the name.

And even funnier when those always preaching tolerance can't get along with the other dykes! Another lame instance where a FLAG is making someone feel unsafe.

---

Chicago 'Dyke March' Bans Jewish Pride Flags: 'They Made People Feel Unsafe'

Three people carrying Jewish Pride flags were asked to leave the annual Chicago Dyke March on Saturday.

The Chicago-based LGBTQ newspaper Windy City Times quoted a Dyke March collective member as saying the rainbow flag with the Star of David in the middle "made people feel unsafe," and that the march was "pro-Palestinian" and "anti-Zionist."

The Chicago Dyke March is billed as an "anti-racist, anti-violent, volunteer-led, grassroots mobilization and celebration of dyke, queer, bisexual, and transgender resilience," according to its Twitter account.

Laurel Grauer, a member of the Jewish LGBTQ organization A Wider Bridge, told the Windy City Times "it was a flag from my congregation which celebrates my queer, Jewish identity which I have done for over a decade marching in the Dyke March with the same flag."

"They were telling me to leave because my flag was a trigger to people that they found offensive," she added.

Another participant asked to leave because of a Jewish flag was Eleanor Shoshany-Anderson. "The Dyke March is supposed to be intersectional. I don't know why my identity is excluded from that. I felt that, as a Jew, I am not welcome here," she told the Windy City Times.

Rest here - http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.797650