Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    At first it seems weird that liberals would be so full of hatred toward the Jews until you consider that the source of the hatred stems from a Liberal's natural inclination to root for terrorists, who Israel fights every day over there.
    That may be a part, but I think much has to do with Jews following rules and being rooted in principles for the most part. Much like other 'mainstream' religions, those principles might mean being to the 'left' on certain issues, but where they are not leading is towards self-destruction.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    aka your ex-brietbart editor.
    And he was held accountable, not victimized like the rest of the whining fags.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And he was held accountable, not victimized like the rest of the whining fags.
    You guys are actually the whining snowflakes that can't handle someone different than you holding a parade. So delicate you are.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

What are they marching for exactly? Can't they already legally marry and put Christians out of biz that don't want to help?
    I've been away from TV etc... what's this about supposedly?
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-27-2017 at 12:30 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    What are they marching for exactly? Can't they already legally marry and put Christians out of biz that don't want to help?
    From their website

WE MOVE

TO CREATE VISIBILITY

TO HONOR OUR HISTORIES AND IDENTITIES

TO DISRUPT OPPRESSION AND DOMINANCE

TO CHALLENGE SILENCE AND FEAR

BECAUSE WE ARE EVERYWHERE

BECAUSE WE MUST SURVIVE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You guys are actually the whining snowflakes that can't handle someone different than you holding a parade. So delicate you are.
    I couldn't care less about the parade, or I would have been there participating or protesting. I saw this on a news site and started cracking up, thought of all the demands they want over time, and how they then truly act. It's comical stuff.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    It's about continued demands, continued demands to be accepted as normal. Then of course demands of who gets to do what at the parade, and who must leave because someone got "triggered".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

TO HONOR OUR HISTORIES AND IDENTITIES
    This is the part I have an issue with. If this were entirely true, and they truly believed this, then they wouldn't be tossing people over their jewish background.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

It's about continued demands, continued demands to be accepted as normal. Then of course demands of who gets to do what at the parade, and who must leave because someone got "triggered".
    There is no normal. Your normal is defined by the culture bias you grew up in. Your normal does not exist in India, China, Indonesia, Kenya. Life is a gradient and that's what makes it so interesting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Don't think so, Petey.

You don't see us protesting with pussy-hats, or rioting, or calling for assassinations, or cheering when a Congressman is shot, or stifling free speech, or engaging in fascist thought-police bullying episodes, or trying to force bakers to provide services to those they don't wish to associate with.

And let's not even get into the impeachment thing after your multitudes of zany plots so hilariously and spectacularly failed.
    I'm still laughing about the attempt to corrupt GOP electors with a resulting net loss for Hellary. And the Emoluments Clause. And Trump University. And the Russian Hooker thing. And the Russian Collusion thing.
    Silly, silly moonbats.

You shitheads lost. Get over it, move along and root for America for a change.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

This is the part I have an issue with. If this were entirely true, and they truly believed this, then they wouldn't be tossing people over their jewish background.
    Yes and a few organizers were out of place and wrong. Big deal. Again, there are some bad gay apples. Don't paint with the broad brush.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Don't think so, Petey.

You don't see us protesting with pussy-hats, or rioting, or calling for assassinations, or cheering when a Congressman is shot, or stifling free speech, or engaging in fascist thought-police bullying episodes, or trying to force bakers to provide services to those they don't wish to associate with.

And let's not even get into the impeachment thing after your multitudes of zany plots so hilariously and spectacularly failed.
    I'm still laughing about the attempt to corrupt GOP electors with a resulting net loss for Hellary. And the Emoluments Clause. And Trump University. And the Russian Hooker thing. And the Russian Collusion thing.
    Silly, silly moonbats.

You shitheads lost. Get over it, move along and root for America for a change.
    I assume you're a middle-ish class white male. Exactly what do you know about oppression? You've owned American since the beginning.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I assume you're a middle-ish class white male. Exactly what do you know about oppression? You've owned American since the beginning.
    If anyone is trying to oppress a group, it would be your lovable liberals engaging in all I pointed out above.

Who have I tried to oppress, Petey? Oppression is a favorite buzzword you moonbats love to throw around, but I'm not sure you actually understand the definition.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You tell me not to paint with a broad brush, and then the next post you want to blame the entire white man and how they've owned America.

I think all that is owned here is you owning yourself and making yourself look like a schmuck.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

You tell me not to paint with a broad brush, and then the next post you want to blame the entire white man and how they've owned America.

I think all that is owned here is you owning yourself and making yourself look like a schmuck.
    Oh really, do I need to give you a history lesson on American oppression of minorities like native americans, blacks, women and homosexuals? Really? You are going to debate that?
    Last edited by pete311; 06-27-2017 at 12:54 PM.