Thread: Printer talk

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Default Printer talk

A few months ago, we dumped our HP printer for an Epson. The HP was annoying and slow and noisy and gobbled ink like nobody's business. The Epson has been wonderful in every regard.

Just thought I'd pass along this anecdotal information, in case anyone is in the market.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalm 139:13

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    A few months ago, we dumped our HP printer for an Epson. The HP was annoying and slow and noisy and gobbled ink like nobody's business. The Epson has been wonderful in every regard.

Just thought I'd pass along this anecdotal information, in case anyone is in the market.

I have an HP still and no longer like it. Damn thing eats the ink cartridges, and they aren't cheap! And wirelessly, it loses connection too often. And yeah, it's noisy.
    “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

4. Thanks Abbey thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

I have an HP still and no longer like it. Damn thing eats the ink cartridges, and they aren't cheap! And wirelessly, it loses connection too often. And yeah, it's noisy.

Ours used to stop printing anything legible as soon as the black ink got low (like every week, lol). This Epson sends me a message saying, "Black ink is low. Would you like to print in color or black photo ink for now?" Awsome-ness.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalm 139:13

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post