Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Natalia Veselnitskaya was sitting with Obama’s Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul during a Foreign Affairs Committee hearing, 8 days after cold-contacting Trump Jr. in Trump Tower.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-trump-jr-mtg/

While the liberal news media hunts for evidence of Trump-Russia collusion, the public record shows that Democrats have willfully used Moscow disinformation to influence the presidential election against Donald Trump and attack his administration.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ation-on-trum/

Drain the swamp. Wish more people would consider libertarians for office.

WATCH at least the opening of Tucker's monologue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Natalia Veselnitskaya was sitting with Obama’s Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul during a Foreign Affairs Committee hearing, 8 days after cold-contacting Trump Jr. in Trump Tower.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-trump-jr-mtg/

While the liberal news media hunts for evidence of Trump-Russia collusion, the public record shows that Democrats have willfully used Moscow disinformation to influence the presidential election against Donald Trump and attack his administration.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ation-on-trum/

Drain the swamp. Wish more people would consider libertarians for office.
    Saw the program. Bottom line the argument being made is 'they hit too!'

I'm not one that is going to argue that it's all so bad, let's make it worse. Honestly, I don't think there's anything to be done about it, it will just worsen.

There's nothing libertarian about Trump.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post

Bottom line the argument being made is 'they hit too!'
    I think it's more than that - I think the argument is "nothing crazy or exotic or unusual happened."

There's nothing libertarian about Trump.
    Which is why I wish folks would consider libertarians

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I think it's more than that - I think the argument is "nothing crazy or exotic or unusual happened."

Which is why I wish folks would consider libertarians
    I just wish the administration would stop handing the opposition in the media and the Democrats the end of the string to unravel the fabric. This is another of the 'oops, yeah, Russia,' moments where they should just get them all out and move on.

Pence seems to be aware of what is unraveling and doing his best to get out of the way.

Even with no crime, there seems to be a cover-up attempt, it's just crazy.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Do you need a lesson in mutual exclusivity? Trump knows what he's doing.
    Do you need a lesson in opportunity cost? You do one thing at the cost of doing another. The more resources he uses to troll the dems the less he uses on policy. There are not infinite pieces of a pie.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Do you need a lesson in opportunity cost? You do one thing at the cost of doing another. The more resources he uses to troll the dems the less he uses on policy. There are not infinite pieces of a pie.
    No I don't. His tweets probably take about two minutes each. How is CNN doing these days? He has plenty of time to run the country and play the media/dems. He perpetuated and continues to perpetuate this Russian conspiracy theory and you guys keep falling for it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

No I don't. His tweets probably take about two minutes each. How is CNN doing these days? He has plenty of time to run the country and play the media/dems. He perpetuated and continues to perpetuate this Russian conspiracy theory and you guys keep falling for it.
    Bookmarked for a later date when Mueller finishes the investigation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Bookmarked for a later date when Mueller finishes the investigation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Just like Rachel Maddow was going to expose trump as a tax cheat. I can't believe the dems and media haven't read trumps book. If I weren't diametrically opposed to everything the dems stand for...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Just like Rachel Maddow was going to expose trump as a tax cheat. I can't believe the dems and media haven't read trumps book. If I weren't diametrically opposed to everything the dems stand for...
    Are you comparing Rachel Maddow to Robert Mueller? How's that healthcare bill coming?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I see pretty much no issue myself. Another crazy pile on and craziness over something that was nothing. I read the emails and what not and see no big deal myself, but I'll be accused of being a Trump homer. Fact is, there's simply once again nothing there. If someone detests him, they'll be angry at all of it and how Trump Jr. presented himself. That shit don't bother me, as Dad and Son can be knuckleheads for all I care. I care about the issues, promises and successes.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Are you comparing Rachel Maddow to Robert Mueller? How's that healthcare bill coming?
    Better than Obamacare, and MUCH less time thus far, and watching what was once Obamacare slowly decay is the best part. Well, the best part is watching the dumb dumbs talking about how "Trumpcare is taking from the poor to give to the rich". Makes for some good chuckle time for me!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I see pretty much no issue myself. Another crazy pile on and craziness over something that was nothing. I read the emails and what not and see no big deal myself, but I'll be accused of being a Trump homer. Fact is, there's simply once again nothing there. If someone detests him, they'll be angry at all of it and how Trump Jr. presented himself. That shit don't bother me, as Dad and Son can be knuckleheads for all I care. I care about the issues, promises and successes.
    It's pretty clear to me now, that the Trumps will get a pass on anything as long as some campaign promises are met. He really could shoot someone dead and get away with it. You not thinking he did anything wrong does not mean he didn't do anything wrong. Right now it's up for debate whether he violated election law.

"This is a case where a campaign may have been openly courting support from a foreign national in trying win an election. And that is squarely prohibited by the federal campaign finance laws," Bauer said.
    http://www.npr.org/2017/07/11/536711...-break-the-law
    Last edited by pete311; 07-12-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

It's pretty clear to me now, that the Trumps will get a pass on anything as long as some campaign promises are met. He really could shoot someone dead and get away with it. You not thinking he did anything wrong does not mean he didn't do anything wrong. Right now it's up for debate whether he violated election law.

"This is a case where a campaign may have been openly courting support from a foreign national in trying win an election. And that is squarely prohibited by the federal campaign finance laws," Bauer said.
    http://www.npr.org/2017/07/11/536711...-break-the-law
    Sure, I can see how this is JUST LIKE shooting someone!!

Hell, you don't acknowledge any successes, any promises kept or anything positive at all. You would rather focus on some crap like this, that has NOTHING at the end of it, and then proclaim everyone is giving a pass. Fact is, there's simply nothing there to give a pass to.

And then you find things like "may have" and run around with it as if it's gospel and supports your every whining word - when it doesn't. Just as like when all you liberal wheenies stated the SAME crap about Trump and all of the Russia collusion up to this point. Oh, and how much proof did the intel agencies have that backed that up - the intel that all the dems had access to? Oh, that's right. they ALL came back and said NOTHING THERE. But how much did that stop everyone from stating the same crap you are now - none at all. So forgive me while I don't jump on the "hate Trump" bandwagon and lose my mind over absolutely nothing.

And you go on about "shooting someone" which is laughable - but JUST WHERE ARE you guys when ACTUAL shootings by black folks, and a SHIT TON of shootings in places like Chicago, and you guys clam up and are nowhere to be found. The wording and hypocrisy is stunningly laughable.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Sure, I can see how this is JUST LIKE shooting someone!!

Hell, you don't acknowledge any successes, any promises kept or anything positive at all. You would rather focus on some crap like this, that has NOTHING at the end of it, and then proclaim everyone is giving a pass. Fact is, there's simply nothing there to give a pass to.

And then you find things like "may have" and run around with it as if it's gospel and supports your every whining word - when it doesn't. Just as like when all you liberal wheenies stated the SAME crap about Trump and all of the Russia collusion up to this point. Oh, and how much proof did the intel agencies have that backed that up - the intel that all the dems had access to? Oh, that's right. they ALL came back and said NOTHING THERE. But how much did that stop everyone from stating the same crap you are now - none at all. So forgive me while I don't jump on the "hate Trump" bandwagon and lose my mind over absolutely nothing.

And you go on about "shooting someone" which is laughable - but JUST WHERE ARE you guys when ACTUAL shootings by black folks, and a SHIT TON of shootings in places like Chicago, and you guys clam up and are nowhere to be found. The wording and hypocrisy is stunningly laughable.
    Guess it kinda sounds like you with Obama and Clinton. Suck it up buttercup.