Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post

hard to tell but this one has the black bear on the hill
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

2. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

In case you didn't notice, Jim is wearing his glasses on the river!! Hate wearing them damn things, but it got sunny on the river banks. And not to mention that for whatever reason, I went blind on the trip and now NEED my glasses. Rick kept calling me Mr. Magoo, but they're not that bad. AND I'm even almost smiling when I caught my little fishy!! Only a smile out of embarrassment! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    2nd Alaskan Fish - a little Rainbow Trout :

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    hard to tell but this one has the black bear on the hill
    Oh shit, I was so focused on the eagle that I didn't even see the bear. Another money shot, two for one!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So Rick has like a shed built not far from the cabin, a storage place for some things. One of the last things to do was store one of the 4wheelers. Rick was backing her in and a big ass smile lit up on my face. I noticed a bee hive just to the left of Rick. I started yelling to him "Bee hive, Bee hive!" as he turned her off and ran off. The BOOM, I got stung in the forehead and dropped my hat, and ran over to where Rick was standing. We talked a lot of Seinfeld stuff in Alaska. Rick said when I ran away I looked like a retarded Kramer flailing my arms around praying not to get stung again!!

That little sucker HURT. We had to walk back to the cabin to get some spray to finish the job. I was PISSED. It was revenge time. Forget the pain, I was literally angry.

So we got a big can of long distance spray. Rick went first and then me. Between the 2 of us we sure as hell drowned them little bastards. And those that returned while we watched had a quick visit with their dead friends before they joined them.

But as we took turns sneaking up to drench those little dirtbags, more were coming from somewhere! We found another hive hiding about 2 feet above our heads where we were spraying from!! Luckily neither of us got stung, and we drenched that one too. Eventually we got her backed in, and now an hour behind schedule on the day we were leaving.

7. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Yeah, those bees were pretty aggressive... nothing a can of Bee Killer sprayed 15' couldn't fix, though.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

9. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Found another one to post when I was cleaning my phone! Patrick was the crazy bastard that climbed the tree like a monkey and chopped her down. He had taken a picture and then texted it to me.

Sharon looks absolutely fantastic, smiling and having fun. What I was doing, I have no idea! I suppose it was just a bad shot with my eyes closed, but possible that too much of fun things makes you look like that.

We're inside the cabin there. and it appears I just finished and awesome steak, or maybe stealing someone else's steak?

Sharon was the best cook! And when not cooking she was cleaning. When not cleaning, went fishing and 4wheeling with us! The woman does it all, Rick made a wise choice.

11. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looking at those pics I almost want to cry. Reminds me of growing up in SW Alberta.

What a great trip, youre a lucky guy Jim.
    'There's nothing gay about hell' - Patty Leotardo

13. Thanks darin, Abbey Marie thanked this post