Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Just a "little" cabin you can rent at the bottom of the slopes. So close you could ski right to the front steps I'm sure.

Scenery from the slopes out to the highway

Back on highway I believe

The mountain in the 4th & 5th pixs is gorgeous.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

2. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    How would I like this? I'd love it!

Every year when we get home on our 10 hour trip from Maine, I feel like it's just dirty where we live. You didn't drive home, but did you get that same feeling?
    Don't even get me started. I feel like I live among filth now. Everyone is an ahole too, and they deserve and have earned that title. I don't know if it's coming back from Alaska, or I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but I'm in a foul mood - and "I" think it's because everyone around here are aholes. I felt like slapping a few people at the grocery store.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Don't even get me started. I feel like I live among filth now. Everyone is an ahole too, and they deserve and have earned that title. I don't know if it's coming back from Alaska, or I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but I'm in a foul mood - and "I" think it's because everyone around here are aholes. I felt like slapping a few people at the grocery store.
    No, it's not you. I get more and more down the closer we get to home. Maine is full of forests and lakes and wildlife. Home - cars everywhere, dirt in the curbs, crappy people. The air evens feels dirty. Some of the reasons we are planning to move to New Hampshire. And why I felt that Rick lives the way we were meant to live. Trees, water, wildlife and clean air. And maybe most of all, not wall to wall people.

ETA: cool air!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

5. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    No, it's not you. I get more and more down the closer we get to home. Maine is full of forests and lakes and wildlife. Home - cars everywhere, dirt in the curbs, crappy people. The air evens feels dirty. Some of the reasons we are planning to move to New Hampshire. And why I felt that Rick lives the way we were meant to live. Trees, water, wildlife and clean air. And maybe most of all, not wall to wall people.

ETA: cool air!

I agree with Abbey jim. It's not you. The entire country has become a WORLD FULL OF A HOLES, and Being here is like being the last tube of PREPARATION H, and the Tube is empty.
    So many people just do what they want, ignore rules, laws, and being kind to one-another is a thing of the past for Most. You got a feeling of what life should be like, and I can't blame you for feeling like you do. Sad thing is...It's gonna get worse.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

7. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post