Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Explain this one, "Great Warrior"

Very young children. Old folks. The age doesn't matter. All that matters is that it's someone other than a muslim, and that they dared and had the audacity to say something negative about muhammed.

Why can't folks get by without the rage when someone does so? Why such HARSH penalties, many including death?

Why in the world would someone need to be moved for their own safety? WTF is that all about? One must go into the witness protection program if they say muhammed was a disgusting pedophile, many times over?

How DARE you say something bad on facebook - now you MUST DIE!

Savages, animals, that's the only thing that could possibly explain such activity.

---

Pakistan: Authorities Detain Christian Teenager on Charges of ‘Insulting Muhammad’

Police officers in Muslim-majority Pakistan have accused a Christian teenager of committing blasphemy, saying he used derogatory comments against Islam’s Muhammad.

“Umair Ahmed, a police officer in the town of Kharian in eastern Punjab province, said Saturday that the teenager, 16, was booked a day earlier and relocated for his safety,” reports the Associated Press (AP). “Ahmed said the youth was working at a local hospital.”

The strict blasphemy laws in Pakistan are primarily used to target Christians across the country, where dozens of people are detained on blasphemy charges every year.

Pakistani law enforcement officials have arrested Christian children as young as eight years old on allegations of insulting Islam or Mohammed, a crime that is punishable by death in Pakistan.

While the Pakistani government has not carried out a blasphemy-related death sentence, numerous Islamic extremists in the country have taken their version of justice into their hands.

“Earlier this year, a university student was lynched in northwestern Pakistan for alleged blasphemy. The charges were later found to be baseless,” notes AP.

In June, a Pakistani court sentenced a man to death for committing blasphemy on Facebook.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ting-muhammad/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, aboutime, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

STOP THE PRESSES - a woman dared to "offend" others by wearing a miniskirt.

---

Saudi Woman Arrested After Video Emerges of Her Wearing Miniskirt

A young woman in Saudi Arabia was arrested on Monday for wearing “suggestive clothing” after a Snapchat video emerged of her wearing a miniskirt, state media confirmed.

The video, in which the young woman can be seen strolling through an ancient fort in Ushayqir, Hadj province wearing a miniskirt and a crop top, quickly went viral after being posted to Snapchat by a popular user named Khulood.

The video split opinion across Saudi Arabia, which has strict Islamic laws concerning women’s clothing. Typically, women are expected to wear a niqab as well as full-length robes, despite an average daily temperature of 97 degrees F.

On Sunday, a spokesperson for the Presidency of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice, which serves as the country’s religious police, confirmed they were investigating the issue and taking the “necessary steps” to address a video depicting a “girl in offensive clothing.”

“Just like we call on people to respect the laws of countries they travel to, people must also respect the laws of this country,” Saudi journalist Ibrahim al-Munayif wrote on Twitter.

Meanwhile on Twitter, angered Saudis called for the woman’s arrest, even initiating the hashtag “Demand_the_trial_of_Model_Khulood.”

However, female academic Amal al-Hazzani warned that the country must adapt if it wants to attract foreigners. “Let’s suppose this is an Italian tourist who wanted to know about our great past as part of our 2030 vision of not relying only on oil. Get used to that,” he wrote.

“If she was a foreigner, they would sing about the beauty of her waist and the enchantment of her eyes… But because she is Saudi they are calling for her arrest,” another tweet read.

Some have speculated that the video might be a deliberate protest against the country’s ingrained misogyny, given that it was filmed in Hadj province, known for its ultra-conservative traditions and array of Wahhabi Islamic leaders.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ing-miniskirt/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

jimnyc

You might find the answer you seek in this link.

The bottom line is hat, --- God is War.

Regard
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Islam is the largest example of bad religion.

But i have to say, the 1st story mentions someone who allegedly blasphemed Mohmed being threatened with death.
    It's sad... and wrong.
    but i have to ask would it be OK if the mob had just demanded that he'd lose his job over his religious opinion?
    What about over his political opinion or disrespect of a national flag or an anthem? Death is extreme of course, but his job that'd be fundmentally different right?

suppression of unpopular religious and political views takes many forms seems to me.
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-28-2017 at 09:28 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    jimnyc

Regard
    DL
    Doesn't your version of "christianity" say that YOU are (a) god? (that's a yes or no question BTW)
    and or that god is in you? (that's a yes or no question as well)

SO if "god is war"....
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-28-2017 at 09:31 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

jimnyc

Regard
    DL
    As usual, the questions go ignored.

Why kill all the time for apostasy?
    Why kill all the time for "honor killings", which very often are young girls?
    Why punish women severely for not wearing appropriate clothing?
    Why sometimes kill women, often via stoning, for petty crimes, or for example - being seen in public with another man?
    Why kill people, women and children as well, for "insulting" the religion or muhammed?

Just a little start.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Islam is the largest example of bad religion.

But i have to say, the 1st story mentions someone who allegedly blasphemed Mohmed being threatened with death.
    It's sad... and wrong.
    but i have to ask would it be OK if the mob had just demanded that he'd lose his job over his religious opinion?
    What about over his political opinion or disrespect of a national flag or an anthem? Death is extreme of course, but his job that'd be fundmentally different right?

suppression of unpopular religious and political views takes many forms seems to me.
    True.

The suppression of discrimination without a just cause of gays by Christian bakeries that would not bake wedding cakes for gays is a good example of government bringing an immoral Christian and his poor moral tenet to heel is good example of proper suppression of religious immorality though. Right?

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Doesn't your version of "christianity" say that YOU are (a) god? (that's a yes or no question BTW)
    and or that god is in you? (that's a yes or no question as well)

SO if "god is war"....
    Yes, and yes.

Do you disagree with these that show just that.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

Why sometimes kill women, often via stoning, for petty crimes, or for example - being seen in public with another man?
    Why kill people, women and children as well, for "insulting" the religion or muhammed?

Just a little start.
    Btw, if you plan on or try to say that it doesn't happen, or that it's once in a blue moon, or that I'm wrong in they do so for different reasons... save it. But let's see how honest you are for starters.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Just a little start.
    I gave the main reason for all of those.

I can expand on this though.

You seem to want to go after Muslims and Islam, and I agree that they should be your first target as they are they are the least moral religion today, but they are not doing anything that Christianity did not do in the past.

Christian Inquisitions murdered many apostates, honor killed many witches young and old, forced women to wear scarves or hats right up to what, 1980 or so, and lastly, the Inquisition killed many for insulting Christianity by not plating by the orthodox rule book and daring to think independently of it.

Do you see a big difference in the ideologies of Christianity and Islam? I don't.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
    DL
    Last edited by Gnostic Christian Bishop; 07-28-2017 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Btw, if you plan on or try to say that it doesn't happen, or that it's once in a blue moon, or that I'm wrong in they do so for different reasons... save it. But let's see how honest you are for starters.
    I think I was quite honest but let me know if you agree so that I might see if you are as honest.

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I gave the main reason for all of those.

I can expand on this though.

You seem to want to go after Muslims and Islam, and I agree that they should be your first target as they are they are the least moral religion today, but they are not doing anything that Christianity did not do in the past.

Christian Inquisitions murdered many apostates, honor killed many witches young and old, forced women to wear scarves or hats right up to what, 1980 or so, and lastly, the Inquisition killed many for insulting Christianity by not plating by the orthodox rule book and daring to think independently of it.

Do you see a big difference in the ideologies of Christianity and Islam? I don't.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
    DL
    So you CANNOT answer each question individually, you choose to use a Youtube video instead which doesn't give me the answers I seek at all. I'd prefer if you just say "no".

Can you please just answer each question on it's own, please? And also, please don't use videos or lame links. I'd prefer to hear the TRUTH from your own words. Factual backup from sources is cool though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

So you CANNOT answer each question individually, you choose to use a Youtube video instead which doesn't give me the answers I seek at all. I'd prefer if you just say "no".

Can you please just answer each question on it's own, please? And also, please don't use videos or lame links. I'd prefer to hear the TRUTH from your own words. Factual backup from sources is cool though.

I touched on each item you put and did not give video link.

I guess my question as to your honesty has bean answered.

So has any question I would have on your reading retention.

As to why your religion and Islam as such immoral and barbaric religions, I don't know.

It is your religion. You should know better than I.

Perhaps it is because your God is a genocidal son murdering prick.

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I touched on each item you put and did not give video link.

I guess my question as to your honesty has bean answered.

So has any question I would have on your reading retention.

As to why your religion and Islam as such immoral and barbaric religions, I don't know.

It is your religion. You should know better than I.

Perhaps it is because your God is a genocidal son murdering prick.

Regards
    DL
    I figured as much, you aren't going to be answering shit, just like EVERY single muslim that's ever come here and just like EVERY muslim I have ever known or come across in my life.

Truth is, I already know the answers, or I wouldn't be asking you. And those answers are SO disgusting. And the fact that these filthy animals are STILL doing this kind of stuff today?

And STOP trying to go back in history to deflect answering or to somehow think TODAY'S filth will disappear.

ENDLESS terror attacks, almost daily around the world. Literally planning more so on a daily basis on how to murder others.

Filthy muslims will kill other muslims if they ever say they no longer believe, or try to switch to Christianity or another religion. Apostasy just simply isn't allowed in many, many areas. Either you believe what you are taught, or you die.

If you're a young gal, and you go out and have a good time with a guy that you are not supposed to be with, simply because he's a guy - you often will learn about "honor killing". Of course no honor involved, only cowards. But many places still kill portions of their families for "honor". Sick fucks.

In far too many areas, if a woman goes out with what some would consider inappropriate clothing, they may get beaten or see a very lengthy jail term. Inappropriate clothing? Not wearing a garbage bag. Pants and a long sleeve shirt.

Get seen in public with another man? Or worse, get caught having sex? Or worse, get caught getting raped!! Now you will be buried to a portion of your body, and they will take turns bombarding you with rocks until your skull is cracked and your face, until you're dead.

Make fun of the prophet? Make fun of islam? Do something others consider insulting or blasphemy? Depends on where you are, you better hope not in many islamic areas!! VERY long prison sentences and/or up to death from various manners.

Now, was that all covered in the video?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I am not a Muslim. I am a Gnostic Christian and you have been answered quite well on each item.

Your honesty is lacking, Christian because I included your immoral ideology and you do not want to deal with it.

You are trying to bury your history with crap of the new upstart and you do not lie that I want to bury both of your immoral ideologies which both promote slavery to an immoral God and his man made homophobic and misogynous doctrines.

Regards
    DL