Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    thank you for a brief and clear response.

So based on your understanding and your assertion.

YOU are WAR

if "god" is within you/you are god
    and you say that "god is war"
    then you ARE war as well GCB.

you are war and every human on the planet if you ascribe to the idea that all humans have/are divinity
    Yes, with a caveat.

I said nothing of divinity as that is something assigned and not something one labels himself.

Humans love an live for drama. Is war nor the epitome of drama? If not, what is?

Regards
    DL
    Last edited by Gnostic Christian Bishop; 07-29-2017 at 02:37 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Wow, simple deplorable and poorly educated? Not sure why you're labeling the entire place as such already. Give it a chance before tossing out names about all of us. I always say that "I reply in kind". So if folks are cool with me, I tend to be that way in return. But if someone comes in with guns blazing and starts tossing out the names, then they also tend to get it in return. I know many will say "I don't care" - but personally, I'd rather see better debate and discussion as opposed to rhetoric and names. I see this a bit from a few since yesterday. And yeps, no doubt, works both ways. I know that folks here aren't ALL angels. But that's why I think replying to individuals is best, based on how they treat you, as opposed to replying as such and making it appear you're labeling the entire joint here.
    Well said.

I think I know what we're in for, on this forum, in the days and weeks ahead. I hope very much to be proven wrong. Beyond that, I will not comment ...

... other than to simply state this: those who hold 'contrary opinions', shall we say, best serve them by indulging in decent, objective debate ... so that the merits of one OR the other receive a proper test. Left-wingers here who genuinely believe in their viewpoints should consider this forum a valid testing-ground for the views they hold.

To such people, I say .. 'bring it on'. You think you argue from a meritorious standpoint ? Fine. PROVE IT.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Tavy View Post
    So much ignorant bigotry and so little time.

One of the benefits of being a simp Deplorable is you are too poorly educated to understand the differences between the cultural fascism of Arabs, which you really like, vs the teachings of Islam.

Second, and this really reflects badly on this place, I cannot believe even chauvinists as poorly educated as you all are unaware of the extent of right-wing, Christian terrorism perpetrated in our society with so many fewer provocations of poverty.
    'Christian terrorism'. Dear me .....

Very emotively put, if I may say so .. and surely, unfairly ?

So tell me this. Based on the teachings of Christ, can you prepare for us a list of those terrorist organisations to be found in the world who ARE such, because of Christianity ?

A list of their 'terrorist atrocities' in the past couple of decades might also help.

Perhaps Christian terrorists have flown jets into skyscrapers recently ? Blown up embassies ? Downed commercial aircraft ? Committed attacks with knives, etc, on city streets, such as in places like Paris or London ?

Try a comparison list ... one side showing such attacks from the Muslim side (those telling us they act in the name of Islam) .. and the other, making the same point in the 'service' of Christianity. Count up examples on each list you compile, and show any measure of parity between the numeracy of them.

If that's too difficult, just try listing the numbers of terrorist organisations in existence, on the Muslim side, then on the Christian side. Show us a comparable prevalence of them drawing 'justification' from Christianity ...

.. or, try this .... show me a comparable commitment, enshrined in Christianity, to the Muslim concept of 'Jihad'.

How many Christians go around trying to blow people up, expecting a reward of dozens of virgins in heaven, for their efforts ? Since when do they commit the cruelty of strapping bombs on to children, then make them walk around in city streets, knowing that all they have ahead of them is death and carnage ?

How many Christians profess to love 'death' more than life, just before committing an atrocity ??

You see, 'Ricky' ... your assertions just do not scan. An objective assessment of what you'd argue for just isn't possible.

But if you doubt me, then, OK. Prove me wrong !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    You think you argue from a meritorious standpoint ? Fine. PROVE IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    But if you doubt me, then, OK. Prove me wrong !!

I know, right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by O E View Post
    I know, right?
    I'm dazzled by the full range of material you've posted !! Wow ... how ... 'convincing' ......