With Mueller on board - I have no idea who the attorneys are, nor their experience and which side of the aisle they are on, nor any type of activism involved. No idea at all, so this article and it's finger pointing are all new to me. I highly doubt, right off the bat, that they are trying to jail Trump's entire family and folks in his administration. I would have to do some serious background checking to know who is all on this team. I've honestly just 'trusted' till this point and figured I would get more involved once we started seeing results and facts.

One of the reasons I thought all of this crap about Sessions, that perhaps They, or Trump, are looking for a way to fight harder, and to not have an AG that is recused? Would getting him scrapped, and then bringing someone new on board - would that someone new now be able to be involved 100% I don't know.

---

Judicial Watch: Mueller Probe is a Political Effort to Jail Trump and His Family

President of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton is one of the loudest voices calling for the end of the Mueller probe. He says the probe is out of control, unsupervised and unconstitutional.

In a recent interview with The Daily Signal, Fitton said the Mueller probe is “a political effort to jail the president and his family because people don’t like him.” Fitton is absolutely correct. The Democrats will not stop until Trump, his family members and people in his administration are put in jail.

Fitton also said, “Sessions should un-recuse himself and get rid of Mueller.”

Fired FBI Director, Comey admitted to leaking memos to the press to prompt a special counsel, so why is this investigation still going? Mueller has to go!

As TGP previously reported, The Washington Post claimed that President Trump’s legal team are exploring ways to “scale back” Mueller’s investigation. This is great news, considering many believe Mueller is not an independent arbiter of the investigation and is abusing his power by investigating trivial business transactions.

Not only is Trump asking his advisers about his power to pardon family members and even himself in connection with the probe, The New York Times is reporting that President Trump is also going on the offensive. FINALLY!

Trump’s aides are seeking leverage as they investigate Mueller’s investigators.

The Mueller probe is an out of control investigation full of Democrat activists. TGP also reported, Special Counsel Robert Mueller has announced 15 attorneys who will look into Trump-Russia collusion in the 2016 election.

There is no evidence of collusion and even if collusion occurred it would not be a crime — just like the fact that Hillary Clinton colluded with the Ukraine was not a crime.

But the Russian witch hunt will never end until heads roll.

Rest here - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-trump-family/