Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Senator Asks DOJ About Democrats’ Work With Ukraine To Smear Trump Campaign

Interesting. Now we have the shoes on the other foot. Will be curious to see if any solid proof comes out of this one. But I'll bet dollars to donuts right now, that the loudest of screamers against Trump, even with zero proof against him, will be silent mostly against any of the same towards Hillary's campaign.

---

Senator Asks DOJ About Democrats’ Work With Ukraine To Smear Trump Campaign

The Senate Judiciary Committee is questioning whether the Democratic National Committee violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) by working with Ukrainian government officials to undermine Donald Trump’s presidential campaign last year.

In a letter sent to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley pointed to a report published by Politico in January laying out DNC official Alexandra Chalupa’s collaboration with Ukrainian politicians to compile research on Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chairman.

Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American activist who is no longer affiliated with the DNC, was paid $70,000 as a consultant for the party during the 2016 presidential cycle. She was paid $412,000 between 2004 and last year.

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/24/se...rump-campaign/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Interesting. Now we have the shoes on the other foot. Will be curious to see if any solid proof comes out of this one. But I'll bet dollars to donuts right now, that the loudest of screamers against Trump, even with zero proof against him, will be silent mostly against any of the same towards Hillary's campaign.

---

Senator Asks DOJ About Democrats’ Work With Ukraine To Smear Trump Campaign

The Senate Judiciary Committee is questioning whether the Democratic National Committee violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) by working with Ukrainian government officials to undermine Donald Trump’s presidential campaign last year.

In a letter sent to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley pointed to a report published by Politico in January laying out DNC official Alexandra Chalupa’s collaboration with Ukrainian politicians to compile research on Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chairman.

Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American activist who is no longer affiliated with the DNC, was paid $70,000 as a consultant for the party during the 2016 presidential cycle. She was paid $412,000 between 2004 and last year.

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/24/se...rump-campaign/
    I hope they are investigating, this and Obama's administration regarding sitting on the whole mess of Russia and Ukraine, assuming that Hillary would win.

What's going to disappoint though, is even if a thorough investigation, even indictments happened, it will never compete with the Trump coverage. Obama's out, Hillary lost.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I hope they are investigating, this and Obama's administration regarding sitting on the whole mess of Russia and Ukraine, assuming that Hillary would win.

What's going to disappoint though, is even if a thorough investigation, even indictments happened, it will never compete with the Trump coverage. Obama's out, Hillary lost.
    The MSM, unfortunately is in charge to an aspect. Then you have the intel agencies highly involved. Quite frankly, after everything I've seen in the past 18 months, I don't trust them to do the right thing and investigate properly. I think shit was done during the campaign that we hear bits and piece about, but will never know the whole story. And I think they will hide any impropriety regarding Clinton, and/or the Clinton Foundation as well. I have NO DOUBT that she and her husband had dirty things going on with their foundation, money coming in while she was in office and what not.

And it SHOULD compete with Trump, as what should lead stories are those with the most proof!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    The MSM, unfortunately is in charge to an aspect. Then you have the intel agencies highly involved. Quite frankly, after everything I've seen in the past 18 months, I don't trust them to do the right thing and investigate properly. I think shit was done during the campaign that we hear bits and piece about, but will never know the whole story. And I think they will hide any impropriety regarding Clinton, and/or the Clinton Foundation as well. I have NO DOUBT that she and her husband had dirty things going on with their foundation, money coming in while she was in office and what not.

And it SHOULD compete with Trump, as what should lead stories are those with the most proof!

Yeah, I'm not disagreeing with any of the calls for investigating. As for the leaks, one does have to ask why so many more than normal? Part of the answer is in the win? He's not one of them? Now a part of the problem is the holdovers, but that's also an internal problem. There's also ample reasons to conclude that many of the leaks are from his own hires, as the announced firing of one of the press deputies today illustrates-whether he did leak or not, there is grave distrust of their own people.

Then there is the rising narrative of the only safe people are related by blood or marriage, so much for swamp draining.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I smell collusion.......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I smell collusion.......
    Only Republicans can do that. It's meaningless and coincidental when Dems do it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks PostmodernProphet thanked this post