Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Wasserman Schultz IT aide, arrested and more...

I agree with him on this one, and this is where you see the effects of the MSM. It's non-stop crap towards Trump, and the Russia crap, with still zero proof about the president. But when it's big stories about the Dems..... it's crickets.

---

Limbaugh Questions Why Media Chose To Ignore A Huge Story

Citing an exclusive report by The Daily Caller News Foundation’s investigative group, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh voiced frustration that Democrats are sidestepping media attention due to potential improprieties.

FBI agents recently seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, according to sources. The Pakistani-born longtime IT aide to the former Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman who resigned in disgrace has since tried to retrieve the hard drives. Limbaugh noted and lamented that many of the popular news outlets have hardly touched the story.

“Here we got leaks, and here we’ve got ‘sources with knowledge of the investigation’ talking about Democrats,” Limbaugh said. “Well, The Daily Caller’s been the only ones on it. I mean, they’re the ones who did that story two weeks ago. They revived it a bit today. But nobody’s picking up on this. It makes sense. This is the exact kind of story the Democrats and the Drive-By Media would want to ignore.”

Limbaugh notes how much of the clamoring over allegations of misconduct is centered on Republicans, specifically the Trump administration, even though, to him, there appears to be a lot of conjecturing and little evidence.

“Exactly what they’re claiming happened with Trump and Russia and all this, it actually did happen with the Democrats!” the political personality said. “Their server was hacked; they wouldn’t turn the servers and any of the network equipment over to the FBI for forensic analysis. Instead, the IT aide to Debbie ‘Blabbermouth’ Schultz and three of his family members were working on IT for a number of Democrats in the House, and the FBI has seized computer hard drives from this guy.”

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/24/li...-a-huge-story/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I agree with him on this one, and this is where you see the effects of the MSM. It's non-stop crap towards Trump, and the Russia crap, with still zero proof about the president. But when it's big stories about the Dems..... it's crickets.

---

Limbaugh Questions Why Media Chose To Ignore A Huge Story

Citing an exclusive report by The Daily Caller News Foundation’s investigative group, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh voiced frustration that Democrats are sidestepping media attention due to potential improprieties.

FBI agents recently seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, according to sources. The Pakistani-born longtime IT aide to the former Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman who resigned in disgrace has since tried to retrieve the hard drives. Limbaugh noted and lamented that many of the popular news outlets have hardly touched the story.

“Here we got leaks, and here we’ve got ‘sources with knowledge of the investigation’ talking about Democrats,” Limbaugh said. “Well, The Daily Caller’s been the only ones on it. I mean, they’re the ones who did that story two weeks ago. They revived it a bit today. But nobody’s picking up on this. It makes sense. This is the exact kind of story the Democrats and the Drive-By Media would want to ignore.”

Limbaugh notes how much of the clamoring over allegations of misconduct is centered on Republicans, specifically the Trump administration, even though, to him, there appears to be a lot of conjecturing and little evidence.

“Exactly what they’re claiming happened with Trump and Russia and all this, it actually did happen with the Democrats!” the political personality said. “Their server was hacked; they wouldn’t turn the servers and any of the network equipment over to the FBI for forensic analysis. Instead, the IT aide to Debbie ‘Blabbermouth’ Schultz and three of his family members were working on IT for a number of Democrats in the House, and the FBI has seized computer hard drives from this guy.”

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/24/li...-a-huge-story/
    I don't think it's being 'ignored,' but the investigation has been going on for well over a year, just moved a few months ago from Capitol Police to the FBI, after threads found out of the country, in the Middle East. Not that there's any reason to trust the FBI anymore, but they are not likely to be giving out much information. It will come out though, when it gets to DOJ, a department less worthy of trust than the FBI.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I don't think it's being 'ignored,' but the investigation has been going on for well over a year, just moved a few months ago from Capitol Police to the FBI, after threads found out of the country, in the Middle East. Not that there's any reason to trust the FBI anymore, but they are not likely to be giving out much information. It will come out though, when it gets to DOJ, a department less worthy of trust than the FBI.
    This is literally the FIRST time I've heard of drives being seized from this family and the destruction and the warrants. I've heard talk in the past of course, but this is the first I've heard of the FBI going in. If they did in the past I missed it. Also the first I heard of them actually going in, only to find smashed hard drives.

But more to the point, and what I think Limbaugh was pointing out, was that this stuff JUST happened with the FBI, and there has been very little coverage about it on the MSM. I don't really watch TV, but I sure read ALL of the sites, and truly didn't know of this until I got to a few out of the ordinary republican pundit sites. I searched CNN and no story about it. Nor could I find it on MSNBC. How is that even possible that they don't cover it? Fox news covered it. Couldn't find anything on regular NBC.

I would call that being ignored, when a major story as such comes out... stuff like that should be on EVERY major news media.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    It often seems like just 'boring' stuff:
    Oh, I know the subject is covered, and has been covered in the past. I'm speaking of this specific incident this week where the FBI raided and took the drives.

While the MSM is obviously all over the Trump/Russia issues, one would think this raid would have warranted at least a blurb from other stations and outlets.

The hard drives, being the absolute center of any "proof" regarding what may have been on those servers - very odd that it took so damn long to confiscate them. And likely why you end up confiscating smashed drives.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Oh, I know the subject is covered, and has been covered in the past. I'm speaking of this specific incident this week where the FBI raided and took the drives.

While the MSM is obviously all over the Trump/Russia issues, one would think this raid would have warranted at least a blurb from other stations and outlets.

The hard drives, being the absolute center of any "proof" regarding what may have been on those servers - very odd that it took so damn long to confiscate them. And likely why you end up confiscating smashed drives.

I hear you and I think we both agree that the MSM will not cover this type of thing until forced to. I see this morning that FOX Business finally ran something on it, which may be the beginning.

Wasserman Schultz is up to her 'whathaveyou' in this mess and seems to have dirtied my other Democrat Congressmen with her sharing these Pakistanis services.

This is just the kind of story that the outside the MSM is good at, it's taking a long time and the help of the misjudgment of Wasserman Schultz to bring it as far as a couple months ago, with the story regarding her threatening the Capitol Police. Now the Pakistani thought by renting out the house, to a military family would keep the wolves from the door? He let the farmer in to protect the hen house, including calls to the police/FBI. Even Hollywood couldn't have written this one.

9. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

@jimnyc here's what's happening:

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/343...-fraud-charges

Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested trying to leave the country

BY JOHN BOWDEN - 07/25/17 05:49 PM EDT

A House IT aide working for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, was arrested Tuesday on bank fraud charges while trying to leave the country.
    Fox News reported that Imran Awan was arrested at Dulles International Airport.

Awan, an IT staffer who has worked for many House Democrats and is currently employed by Wasserman Schultz, was allegedly at the center of a scheme that involved double-charging the House for IT equipment, and may also have exposed House information online, according to Fox.

Awan and his family have reportedly worked for House Democrats for years. He declared bankruptcy in 2012, but has made millions of dollars on the House payroll over at least a decade of work for various members, according to a Politico report.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

@jimnyc, yep, it's beginning to 'break.' No WaPo or NYT yet, but it's only a matter of time now:

https://news.google.com/news/story/d...M?hl=en&ned=us

It's also being 'noticed' on FB, Twitter...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Politico is reporting the charges:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-arrest-240960

<header class="" style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: proxima-nova, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(247, 248, 248);">Wasserman Schultz aide arrested trying to leave the country

</header>By HEATHER CAYGLE and JOHN BRESNAHAN
    07/25/2017 06:59 PM EDT
    Updated<time datetime="2017-07-25 20:18:35" style="box-sizing: border-box;">07/25/2017 08:18 PM EDT

</time>

Imran Awan, a House staffer at the center of a criminal investigation potentially impacting dozens of Democratic lawmakers, has been arrested on bank fraud and is prevented from leaving the country while the charges are pending.

A senior House Democratic aide confirmed Awan was still employed by Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) as of Tuesday morning. David Dameron, a spokesman for Wasserman Schultz said late Tuesday, Awan had been fired but did not return multiple requests for comment asking when he was terminated.

Awan pled not guilty on Tuesday to one count of bank fraud during his arraignment in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

Awan is accused of attempting to defraud the Congressional Federal Credit Union by obtaining a $165,000 home equity loan for a rental property, which is against the credit union’s policies since it is not the owner's primary residence. Those funds were then included as part of a wire transfer to two individuals in Faisalabad, Pakistan.
    <time datetime="2017-07-25 20:18:35" style="box-sizing: border-box;"></time>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

This is literally the FIRST time I've heard of drives being seized from this family and the destruction and the warrants. I've heard talk in the past of course, but this is the first I've heard of the FBI going in. If they did in the past I missed it. Also the first I heard of them actually going in, only to find smashed hard drives.

But more to the point, and what I think Limbaugh was pointing out, was that this stuff JUST happened with the FBI, and there has been very little coverage about it on the MSM. I don't really watch TV, but I sure read ALL of the sites, and truly didn't know of this until I got to a few out of the ordinary republican pundit sites. I searched CNN and no story about it. Nor could I find it on MSNBC. How is that even possible that they don't cover it? Fox news covered it. Couldn't find anything on regular NBC.

I would call that being ignored, when a major story as such comes out... stuff like that should be on EVERY major news media.
    Completely agree. And worse things than What's-er-name-Schultz have been ignored. Like every one of Obama's unconstitutional decrees over 8 years and lest we not forget -- Hitlery and her server, to name a few. No reason to believe Dumbo Deb won't get a walk as well.

But beating a dead horse past mincemeat over some Russia BS is "important".
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

As an aside ... I'm standing in line at the store while some old biddy has the only cashier for miles hunt down some crap no one every heard of and what's the headline on the National Enquirer? All about how Hillary used her server to set up Trump's kid with Russian connection. (no, I DIDN'T bother to read the article)
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

To add more on to this story.

---

RNC Chair: ‘Debbie Wasserman Schultz Has Obstructed at Every Level’ With Former IT Staffer Imran Awan

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria,” RNC Chair Ronna Romney McDaniel stated that former DNC Chair Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s (D-FL) conduct in the case of former staffer Imran Awan amounts to obstruction on a matter that potentially impacts national security.

McDaniel said, “We have to get to the bottom of this, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz has obstructed at every level, on something that affects, potentially our national security. So to have this gentlemen try and leave the country yesterday, and now we know there’s bank fraud, and we know he destroyed these hard drives and when you talk to — when you read the story about the Marine that found them in the apartment he was trying to rent. I mean, it’s a long story, but it’s something we have to get to the bottom of. We’re not hearing the Democrats talk about it at all. Where’s Debbie Wasserman Schultz? And we also need to know why DNC never turned over their hard drive to the FBI to review it as to their hacking.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...er-imran-awan/

Wasserman-Schultz fires IT staffer following fraud arrest

WASHINGTON (AP) — Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has fired an information technology staffer following his arrest on a bank fraud charge at a Virginia airport where he was attempting to fly to Pakistan.

Wasserman Schultz spokesman David Damron says Irman Awan was fired by the Florida Democrat Tuesday.

Awan’s attorney, Chris Gowen, confirmed that his client was arrested at Dulles Airport Monday. He says Awan was cleared to travel and had informed the House of his plans to visit his family before the scheduled trip.

Gowen says the federal bank fraud count stems from a “modest real estate matter” and is motivated by anti-Muslim bigotry. He’s confident Awan “will soon be able to clear his name and get on with his life.”

http://www.breitbart.com/news/wasser...-fraud-arrest/

7 Fast Facts About Imran Awan, Wasserman Schultz’s Jailed IT Vendor

Imran Awan, the Pakistan-born IT vendor to several top House Democrats under investigation since February, was arrested allegedly trying to flee the United States Tuesday.

Some of the most important facts about this developing and potentially massive story:

1. Awan has been a staffer for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) and other top congressional Democrats since 2004:

UPI reports more than 24 different Democratic House offices used Awan’s services. Awan’s time with Wasserman Schultz included her entire tenure as chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee. Estimates are that Awan and his family received more than $4 million from House Democrats since 2009.

2. Awan was still employed by Wasserman Schultz’s office until he was arrested Tuesday night:

According to Fox News reporter Chad Pergram, the former DNC head’s office only terminated him after authorities moved in for the arrest as Awan tried to make his way out of the country via Dulles International Airport despite his being publicly under investigation for what appear to be embezzlement and fraud allegations:

3. Wasserman Schultz has “inexplicably protected” Awan for months:

The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Luke Rosiak, who has been spearheading this story since February, reported in May about Wasserman Schultz’s appearing to threaten Capitol Police Chief Matthew Verderosa with “consequences” if he did not return a laptop Awan owned that his officers had seized. Rosiak described the move as inexplicable. Other House Democrats had started dumping Awan around the same time, but Wasserman Schultz stuck with him, despite his reported banning from the House IT network over the investigation.

4. Despite declaring bankruptcy in 2012, Awan wired $283,000 ahead to two people in Faisalabad, Pakistan, before making his break:

According to court charging documents reported in Politico, Awan fraudulently obtained $165,000 as a home equity loan from the Congressional Federal Credit Union before making the wire transfer.

5. Awan’s own family is at loggerheads with him:

Awan brought his brothers and wife with him into the congressional IT business. The family business, however, may not have been a happy one. The brothers’ stepmother is reportedly suing Awan for wiretapping and threats to have her family arrested in Pakistan. Awan’s own father, who is suspected of being caught up in his son’s fraudulent financial dealings, appears to have changed his name to avoid being associated with him.

6. Awan threatened a veteran family to get back the smashed hard drives and other computer equipment now at the center of the investigation:

Awan and his family rented their Lorton, Virginia, home to a married couple. The Marine veteran husband told the Daily Caller he found “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, [and] a lot of brand new expensive toner” in the garage.

“They recycled cabinets and lined them along the walls. They left in a huge hurry,” he continued. “It looks like government-issued equipment. We turned that stuff over.”

7. In 2014, CNN published an op-ed by Awan about the perils of “Islamophobia.”

In “Opinion: ‘The Muslims Are coming!’ Why Islamophobia Is So Dangerous,” Awan openly mocked Western news outlets that publish stories on issues that are “used by the far-right into vitriolic hate against Muslims.” His examples of “Islamophobic” stories that should cause no worry include “Muhammad” becoming the most popular name in England and projections that Muslims may soon outnumber Christians in the land of St. Augustine of Canterbury.

CNN was all too happy to publish Awan’s dressing down of “threatening comments that are both extremely inflammatory and promote Islamophobia.”

rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...jailed-vendor/

16. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I changed the original title of this thread. Rather than make new threads, I thought a one catch all on the subject best.

If this is true that would be insane in the membrane. But right now it's at conspiracy / Assange level. But I have to wonder, if there is proof any of them had access, and Wikileaks is seeing this ... then what else was on there and what else may have been accessed or copied elsewhere?
    ---

WOW! WikiLeaks Email Connects Nancy Pelosi to Wasserman Schultz IT Staffer Imran Awan

Don’t look to the mainstream media to tell you how troubling the situation with the Awan brothers is. It’s worse than you think. After Imran Awan was arrested this week for trying to flee the country, WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange reminded his 279,000 Twitter followers of the link between Imran Awan and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

Below is the full email dated May 12, 2016 from DNC leaks series:

Pelosi is doing s [sic] closed door meeting. No staff or anyone allowed. Kaitlyn come to Rayburn room and get her iPad for Imran.
    Thanks.

Tracie and Kate I will call Kate. Conf in Tracie

Rosalyn Kumar
    Rep. Wasserman Schultz
    It appears the IT staffer had access to Rep. Pelosi’s iPad. Scary.

Here’s Pelosi blowing off a reporter asking about the Awan brothers case, saying she isn’t “familiar” with it.

Rest here - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...er-imran-awan/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

More on the media not reporting on this issue since the drives got raided and such...

---

COMPLETE MEDIA BLACKOUT on Wasserman Schultz IT Scandal

The fake news media cable networks have completely blacked out coverage of one of the biggest scandals from the DNC yet (besides the Seth Rich murder). Debbie Wasserman Schultz employed Pakistani IT staffers who were paid over $4 million dollars over the course of their employment even though they were accused of a cyber-security breach.

Imran Awan was arrested as he attempted to flee the U.S. after wiring approximately $300,000 to Pakistan. His lawyer claims that the accusations of bank fraud are due to ‘anti-Muslim’ bigotry. Yeah. Whatever.

According to analysis by Washington Free Beacon, major cable news networks have given no coverage to the burgeoning scandal involving IT staffers to former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

There has been no mention of Iman Awan or Debbie Wasserman Schultz in the past week on MSNBC or CNN programs. Schultz has hardly been mentioned on either network since March 1, except in the context of a possible email she had sent in which Loretta Lynch had assured a Hillary Clinton staffer that the email investigation would not go “too far.”
    Fox News is the only cable network who is covering this huge scandal.

Imran Awan was arrested on Monday night trying to flee the country with $12,000 of cash on him and his wife.

They accessed computers unauthorized. They were getting foreign information. The three brothers were making $161,000, $165,000, and $160,000.
    One of the brothers has a criminal background.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported the FBI seized smashed hardrives belonging to Imran Awan.

Rest here - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...hultz-scandal/
    And - http://freebeacon.com/politics/cable...hultz-scandal/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

It's been 'breaking' now for 24 hours, all the MSM has now put something out on it, after the horses were out:

https://news.google.com/news/story/d...M?hl=en&ned=us