Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default New Movie About Jeffery Dahmer...

There's a new movie coming out about Jeffrey Dahmer, and I know the person playing Dahmer. My little third cousin, son to my second cousin, is in a band called R5. His name is Ellington Ratliff, but the rest of the band are all related family. Riker, Rydel, Ross and Rocky Lynch. My cousin is dating/living with the girl, Rydel. Riker has been on Dancing With The Stars and actually did quite well, and Ross was on Disney's sitcom, Austin & Alley. I met the band when they played in Minnesota last year at the invite of my cousin, free admin and back stage passes, but Ross, this is surprising, to me anyway, that after his wholesome portrayal of Austin Moon on Disney, and a teenie bop heart throb in R5, would want to do a movie portraying JEFFREY DAHMER, but, there he is. Not that I'm interested in Dahmer, but I did meet, face to face, Christopher Scarver, the LARGE black guy who KILLED Dahmer when I was working at the Supermax prison in Boscobel, WI. I suppose I'll watch the movie.... but... strange...

Why is the youtube video pic not showing... anybody able to tell me?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-10-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I was sorta going to bitch about the main topic rather than the specific movie. How many freakin' times do we have to watch or avoid Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Son of Sam, Jeffrey Dahmer et al? I mean Geez Louise ... let's beat Butafucco and Fisher to death on an annual basis? Any of this crap happen AFTER 1990? Oh yeah ... the OJ trial did.

Every so-called "news" channel has a documentary or 2 or 3 on each and more. How about something at least only as old as my granddaughter? Put the rest of that crap on the History Channel (yes, the one that thinks American Pickers and Pawn stars is "History")
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I was sorta going to bitch about the main topic rather than the specific movie. How many freakin' times do we have to watch or avoid Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Son of Sam, Jeffrey Dahmer et al? I mean Geez Louise ... let's beat Butafucco and Fisher to death on an annual basis? Any of this crap happen AFTER 1990? Oh yeah ... the OJ trial did.

Every so-called "news" channel has a documentary or 2 or 3 on each and more. How about something at least only as old as my granddaughter? Put the rest of that crap on the History Channel (yes, the one that thinks American Pickers and Pawn stars is "History")
    Gunny, why are my youtube vid links just showing as links when other's show the youtube pic?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Gunny, why are my youtube vid links just showing as links when other's show the youtube pic?
    Use the film icon.

5. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    use the tag [video] then paste the URL immediately after the closed bracket. After the URL use [/video]

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post