Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    3
    Thanks (Received)
    2
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default The gender QUESTION

    The gender QUESTION, that, in its modern form consists of two parts: 1. In the society the most important destabilizing factor is "corporal rent" (female refusal or consent for sex, which makes men chase profit and destroy nature). 2. There is a problem of heterosexual undominating men who are not admitted to the Capital and the Body (this is the group of the society, the interests of which nobody presents and no one protects)!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    49,146
    Thanks (Given)
    6719
    Thanks (Received)
    20692
    Likes (Given)
    767
    Likes (Received)
    542
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V. Fomenko View Post
    The gender QUESTION, that, in its modern form consists of two parts: 1. In the society the most important destabilizing factor is "corporal rent" (female refusal or consent for sex, which makes men chase profit and destroy nature). 2. There is a problem of heterosexual undominating men who are not admitted to the Capital and the Body (this is the group of the society, the interests of which nobody presents and no one protects)!
    Welcome, Alex!!

    I think a stabilizing factor is the old fashioned family that appears to be a curse word anymore, or at least to have any expectation of that remaining the dominant type of household.

    Women, men, marriage, family, children.

    First we have marriages that fail too often. The divorce rate is much too high, for each individual reason I really don't know. But yes, I would expect "cheating" is high on the list if not the first reason for many divorces. I am just guessing though.

    But "family" as it was seems to be slowly eroding from society. The idea of "one man and one woman" getting married. Just saying what I just did can and likely will elicit responses that I somehow said something wrong. Gotta remembers the homos and the lesbians and the transgender and the other 53 types of known genders that suddenly appeared in the past few years.

    The regular family household as I knew it, as I grew up with, those numbers seem to be dwindling. So many reasons all told, but society has been decaying as a result, again IMO.
    “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

  3. Thanks Alex V. Fomenko, revelarts thanked this post
    Likes Alex V. Fomenko liked this post
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    320
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    118
    Likes (Given)
    70
    Likes (Received)
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    849212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Welcome, Alex!!

    I think a stabilizing factor is the old fashioned family that appears to be a curse word anymore, or at least to have any expectation of that remaining the dominant type of household.

    Women, men, marriage, family, children.

    First we have marriages that fail too often. The divorce rate is much too high, for each individual reason I really don't know. But yes, I would expect "cheating" is high on the list if not the first reason for many divorces. I am just guessing though.

    But "family" as it was seems to be slowly eroding from society. The idea of "one man and one woman" getting married. Just saying what I just did can and likely will elicit responses that I somehow said something wrong. Gotta remembers the homos and the lesbians and the transgender and the other 53 types of known genders that suddenly appeared in the past few years.

    The regular family household as I knew it, as I grew up with, those numbers seem to be dwindling. So many reasons all told, but society has been decaying as a result, again IMO.
    I think a lot of our current difficulties stem from women working now. When I was a kid most moms stayed at home but today a lot of families need two incomes and that's led to mommy being the same as daddy.

  5. Likes tailfins liked this post
  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,978
    Thanks (Given)
    89
    Thanks (Received)
    1618
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    61
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6833175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michiganFats View Post
    I think a lot of our current difficulties stem from women working now. When I was a kid most moms stayed at home but today a lot of families need two incomes and that's led to mommy being the same as daddy.
    I think you are stuck in the 1950's. Women are just as vital to the American economy as men. There are not many jobs that can't be done as well or better by women.
    Men and women should be equal partners in a marriage. There is nothing wrong with women working and men staying home with the kids if that is necessary.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    320
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    118
    Likes (Given)
    70
    Likes (Received)
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    849212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I think you are stuck in the 1950's. Women are just as vital to the American economy as men. There are not many jobs that can't be done as well or better by women.
    Men and women should be equal partners in a marriage. There is nothing wrong with women working and men staying home with the kids if that is necessary.
    That's not what I meant. I'm not saying women don't have value or can't work but the nuclear family today is different than it was in the past because women are working in large numbers now. That's all I meant, it wasn't intended as a slam against women.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    26,594
    Thanks (Given)
    13538
    Thanks (Received)
    14905
    Likes (Given)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    472
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I think you are stuck in the 1950's. Women are just as vital to the American economy as men. There are not many jobs that can't be done as well or better by women.
    Men and women should be equal partners in a marriage. There is nothing wrong with women working and men staying home with the kids if that is necessary.
    Way to let THAT one zoom over your head, Gabby. Pull down our ERA banner (it never sold anyway). I don't see where he even mentioned the right or wrong of gender equality.

    You're such a knucklehead sometimes .
    GET OFF MY LAWN

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,566
    Thanks (Given)
    2373
    Thanks (Received)
    4023
    Likes (Given)
    123
    Likes (Received)
    185
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11573489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V. Fomenko View Post
    The gender QUESTION, that, in its modern form consists of two parts: 1. In the society the most important destabilizing factor is "corporal rent" (female refusal or consent for sex, which makes men chase profit and destroy nature). 2. There is a problem of heterosexual undominating men who are not admitted to the Capital and the Body (this is the group of the society, the interests of which nobody presents and no one protects)!
    Uh. What?

    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    320
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    118
    Likes (Given)
    70
    Likes (Received)
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    849212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Uh. What?

    He thinks Communism will result in Beta Males getting laid.

  11. Thanks Alex V. Fomenko thanked this post
    Likes Alex V. Fomenko liked this post
  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In my knickers
    Posts
    24,782
    Thanks (Given)
    8934
    Thanks (Received)
    10509
    Likes (Given)
    396
    Likes (Received)
    626
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michiganFats View Post
    He thinks Communism will result in Beta Males getting laid.
    Good lord, is this tf's soul mate?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

    For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalm 139:13

  13. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Likes darin liked this post
  14. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    320
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    118
    Likes (Given)
    70
    Likes (Received)
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    849212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Good lord, is this tf's soul mate?
    Who is tf and do you mean me or Alex?

  15. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19,995
    Thanks (Given)
    5629
    Thanks (Received)
    9686
    Likes (Given)
    68
    Likes (Received)
    226
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16277172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V. Fomenko View Post
    The gender QUESTION, that, in its modern form consists of two parts: 1. In the society the most important destabilizing factor is "corporal rent" (female refusal or consent for sex, which makes men chase profit and destroy nature). 2. There is a problem of heterosexual undominating men who are not admitted to the Capital and the Body (this is the group of the society, the interests of which nobody presents and no one protects)!

    Alex....FACT. Since time began in all of recorded History of the Earth.
    There have only ever been TWO Genders. Male, and Female. Even a common plumber knows the difference between a Male Fitting, and a Female fitting.

    If you are so much in the dark that you must ask such a question here. Please finish your schooling in a NON-LIBERAL, NON-SNOWFLAKE surroundings where common sense, logic, and honesty exist.

    YOU DON'T NEED YOUR RIGHTS, OR THE CONSTITUTION IF YOU ARE DEAD! ...Trey Gowdy
    Ask any Liberal What RIGHTS, FREEDOMS, and LIBERTIES Donald Trump has taken from them!


    My two, favorite ships out of Six.

  16. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    320
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    118
    Likes (Given)
    70
    Likes (Received)
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    849212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Alex....FACT. Since time began in all of recorded History of the Earth.
    There have only ever been TWO Genders. Male, and Female. Even a common plumber knows the difference between a Male Fitting, and a Female fitting.

    If you are so much in the dark that you must ask such a question here. Please finish your schooling in a NON-LIBERAL, NON-SNOWFLAKE surroundings where common sense, logic, and honesty exist.
    He knows. He posted a much longer version of this in another thread. It was one of the most misogynistic things I've ever read. I guess he's not getting any so now he's saying that women are ruining the planet by being able to choose who they do or do not have sex with because this prompts dominant males to ruin the planet in pursuit of success in order to impress women. His solution of course is Communism which would immediately have his back by making sure women couldn't choose who to have sex with. Who knew Russia had pseudo-intellectual hipster college dropouts too?

  17. Thanks aboutime, Abbey thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
  18. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19,995
    Thanks (Given)
    5629
    Thanks (Received)
    9686
    Likes (Given)
    68
    Likes (Received)
    226
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16277172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michiganFats View Post
    He knows. He posted a much longer version of this in another thread. It was one of the most misogynistic things I've ever read. I guess he's not getting any so now he's saying that women are ruining the planet by being able to choose who they do or do not have sex with because this prompts dominant males to ruin the planet in pursuit of success in order to impress women. His solution of course is Communism which would immediately have his back by making sure women couldn't choose who to have sex with. Who knew Russia had pseudo-intellectual hipster college dropouts too?

    Thanks. Kinda tells us how he feels about his Mother too???? Guess he would make a perfect, life-long member of ISIS. Banning women, and choosing Goats for partners??

    YOU DON'T NEED YOUR RIGHTS, OR THE CONSTITUTION IF YOU ARE DEAD! ...Trey Gowdy
    Ask any Liberal What RIGHTS, FREEDOMS, and LIBERTIES Donald Trump has taken from them!


    My two, favorite ships out of Six.

  19. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In my knickers
    Posts
    24,782
    Thanks (Given)
    8934
    Thanks (Received)
    10509
    Likes (Given)
    396
    Likes (Received)
    626
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michiganFats View Post
    Who is tf and do you mean me or Alex?
    Tailfins & Alex
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

    For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalm 139:13

  20. Thanks michiganFats thanked this post
    Likes michiganFats liked this post
  21. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    320
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    118
    Likes (Given)
    70
    Likes (Received)
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    849212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Tailfins & Alex
    I just saw tf for the first time today. Now I get it.

  22. Thanks Abbey thanked this post
    Likes Abbey liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •