Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganFats View Post
    I think a lot of our current difficulties stem from women working now. When I was a kid most moms stayed at home but today a lot of families need two incomes and that's led to mommy being the same as daddy.
    I think you are stuck in the 1950's. Women are just as vital to the American economy as men. There are not many jobs that can't be done as well or better by women.
    Men and women should be equal partners in a marriage. There is nothing wrong with women working and men staying home with the kids if that is necessary.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I think you are stuck in the 1950's. Women are just as vital to the American economy as men. There are not many jobs that can't be done as well or better by women.
    Men and women should be equal partners in a marriage. There is nothing wrong with women working and men staying home with the kids if that is necessary.
    That's not what I meant. I'm not saying women don't have value or can't work but the nuclear family today is different than it was in the past because women are working in large numbers now. That's all I meant, it wasn't intended as a slam against women.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Way to let THAT one zoom over your head, Gabby. Pull down our ERA banner (it never sold anyway). I don't see where he even mentioned the right or wrong of gender equality.

You're such a knucklehead sometimes .
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke