Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default This Is Why I Registered As an Independent Long Ago...

When I read things like this, it just makes my blood boil. This ass clown is a DISGUSTING, SPINELESS, GUTLESS, YELLOW BELLIED SCUM SUCKING PANDERING COWARD DOG! He issues his oh so convincing statement condemning hate groups, but you notice... NO MENTION of BLM, or ANTIFA, or the NEW BLACK PANTHERS, or OCCUPY WALL STREET, or ANY leftist group PERIOD. OH NO... you CAN'T DO THAT or you'll get TARRED AND FEATHERED by the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA TRASHING MACHINE like President Trump is.

These people like McConnell aren't fit for public service IMO... the republican party today is full of PUSSIES.

https://www.republicanleader.senate....exington-rally
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-16-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

McConnell wouldn't recognize American ideals and freedoms if they bit him on the nutsack. You're not surprised by this, are you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    When I read things like this, it just makes my blood boil. This ass clown is a DISGUSTING, SPINELESS, GUTLESS, YELLOW BELLIED SCUM SUCKING PANDERING COWARD DOG! He issues his oh so convincing statement condemning hate groups, but you notice... NO MENTION of BLM, or ANTIFA, or the NEW BLACK PANTHERS, or OCCUPY WALL STREET, or ANY leftist group PERIOD. OH NO... you CAN'T DO THAT or you'll get TARRED AND FEATHERED by the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA TRASHING MACHINE like President Trump is.

These people like McConnell aren't fit for public service IMO...

https://www.republicanleader.senate....exington-rally
    Yeah, I don't get it, now someone is wrong/racist if they point out the hatred that stems from some in BLM or Antifa? Or at least according to the MSM.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yeah, I don't get it, now someone is wrong/racist if they point out the hatred that stems from some in BLM or Antifa? Or at least according to the MSM.
    Yep... so of course the COWARDLY thing to do is just say something SAFE, because you're SCARED SHITLESS of the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

BLM can spend a WEEK, RIOTING, LOOTING and BURNING DOWN A TOWN, but OH MY GOD, do not DARE say they're VIOLENT or RADICAL or EXTREMISTS... oh no... you have to go along with the LEFT and say... "well, we understand they have a reason to be mad"... just stick your tail between your legs and CAVE.

But if some people show up to peacefully, until ATTACKED, protest the removal of a historic southern monument, they are RACIST, EXTREMISTS, NAZIS, WHITE NATIONALISTS, KKK, RADICALS... every damn word you can CALL THEM that's BAD, but again, do NOT mention the OTHER group that showed up PRECISELY to START VIOLENCE, even though there were plenty of people that showed up to protest the removal of the monument that were just plain, salt of the earth, normal everyday citizens that don't believe in ERASING our history, you must IMMEDIATELY CONDEMN EVERYONE and EVERYTHING that is NOT LEFTISTS,

It's disgusting, it's already out of hand, and it's getting worse.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-16-2017 at 01:22 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganFats View Post
    McConnell wouldn't recognize American ideals and freedoms if they bit him on the nutsack. You're not surprised by this, are you?
    He's a POS, and is long past his usefulness.