Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Canada: ZERO Rights To Self Defence - Home Invasion Victim Charged With murder

Canadians Have ZERO Rights To Self Defence - Home Invasion Victim Charged With Attempted Murder!

Crazy.

It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

2. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Crazy, absolutely crazy. Here are a few articles to go along with the video.

---

Canadian Man Charged with Attempted Murder After Wrestling Away Gun, Shooting Suspect

A man in Halifax, Nova Scotia, faces numerous charges—including attempted murder—after wrestling a gun away from a home invasion suspect and shooting him with it.

The incident was reported by the Chronicle Herald on July 25, and John Lott tweeted about the incident on July 31:

According to the Herald, “Three men entered the residence with guns and a struggle took place with two men inside.” The two men inside the home managed to take away one of the guns and “several shots were fired as the suspects fled.” One of the suspects was shot and suffered non-life threatening injuries.

Kyle Earl Munroe was arrested and “charged with attempted murder and a raft of firearms offences after helping fend off [the] home invaders, one of whom he’s now charged with shooting.”

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...empted-murder/

Canadian Home-Invasion Victim Punished For Self-Defense

I try to pay as little attention to Canada as possible, because it’s Canada. Other than providing American TV shows with a cheaper place to film, I’ve never understood the whole point of that country. Their sports are boring, their food is mediocre, and Trailer Park Boys simply isn’t very funny. It’s as if somebody decided to base an entire nation around the word “Whatever.” But it would at least be a tolerable place to live if law-abiding Canadian citizens were allowed to defend themselves against people who break into their homes.

Guess what?

The Chronicle Herald of Halifax, Nova Scotia:

A man is charged with attempted murder and a raft of firearms offences after helping fend off home invaders, one of whom he’s now charged with shooting.
    Kyle Earl Munroe was arrested on July 12 after RCMP and Halifax Regional Police responded to a report of a home invasion involving firearms…
    The two in the home seized a firearm from one of the suspects and several shots were fired as the suspects fled. Police later located one of the suspects, who had non-life-threatening gunshot wounds.
    Munroe faces charges of attempted murder, intent to discharge a firearm, intent to discharge a firearm when being reckless, careless use of a firearm, improper storage of a firearm, pointing a firearm, possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of a firearm knowing that possession is unauthorized, and possession for the purpose of trafficking.

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/01/ca...-self-defense/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Canada needs a god-damn revolution in its voting habits.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Let me get this straight. A guy in Canada is sitting in his home. Armed home invaders break in. The homeowner takes one of the weapons away from a home invader. One of the charges against him is possession of a firearm for the purpose of trafficking.

I know Canada is a little messed up but there has to be more to this story.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

This is how far off the deep end you are when you enter into the warped world of leftist group think...

... everything that's wrong is right, and everything that's right is wrong.

And it's not stopping. This world is being pushed, drug, kicked and beaten into a very bad place by leftists, and I guarantee, it's not going to end well. I believe there's another civil war on the horizon. I think the left is already at war.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-16-2017 at 07:08 AM.