Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Police Contradict Terry McAuliffe’s Claim

Apparently McAuliffe claimed that the alt-right had weapons stashed - but the police on scene seem to disagree. Let's see the public outrage over someone lying about what happened and trying to use his influence to change opinion on what happened all told over the weekend.

--

Police Contradict Terry McAuliffe’s Claim That Charlottesville Protesters Had Weapons ‘Stashed Around the City’

Virginia State Police on Tuesday contradicted Gov. Terry McAuliffe’s (D) claim that Charlottesville protesters had weapons “stashed around the city.”

McAuliffe made the claim about stashed weapons during an interview on DeRay McKesson’s podcast Save the People.

Twitter user @nycsouthpaw quoted McAuliffe using the podcast interview to describe protesters, saying, “They had battering rams and we had picked up different weapons that they had stashed around the city.”

Yet the very next day–August 15–Virginia State Police countered McAuliffe’s narrative by denying that any weapons caches were discovered during sweeps of the city. Reason’s CJ Ciaramella tweeted:

Moreover, on August 13–the day after the violence in Charlottesville erupted–the New York Times quoted McAuliffe claiming that protesters had “better equipment than [Virginia] State Police had.” Virginia State Police countered this claim as well.

A Virginia State Police spokesperson told CJ Ciaramella, “I can assure you that the Virginia State Police personnel were equipped with more-than-adequate specialized tactical and protective gear for the purpose of fulfilling their duties to serve and protect those in attendance of the August 12 event at Charolottesville.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendme...d-around-city/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default I DO NOT TRUST MCAWFUL...at all.

As a resident of Virginia, and being an avid follower of all things politic in this state.

I know MCAWFUL only has one thing in mind, as the Legendary Liberal Liar Instructor for both of the Clinton's.

Terry McAuliffe - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McAuliffe
    Terence Richard McAuliffe is an American politician and former businessman who is the 72nd and current Governor of Virginia. He was chairman of the Democratic National Committee from 2001 to 2005, was co-chairman of President Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign, and .... McAuliffe's political team included campaign manager Mike Henry, senior ...
    ‎Business career · ‎Virginia gubernatorial ... · ‎Governor of Virginia · ‎Political positions

HE PLANS TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT IN 2020, against TRUMP.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !