Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Show of hands, how many are willing to go to war over Confederate statute's staying up or being taken down?

Show of hands, how many are willing to go to war because someone sits down for the national anthem in complaint of poor treatment by police?

Show of hands, how many people willing to go to full ground war over men in woman's bathrooms?

Seems to me if those on the right to want to go to war over things It be for things like abortion and selling baby parts
    For sending troops into illegal useless wars, for the gov't spying on all of every U.S. citizens communications, Limiting free speech, gov't corruption etc etc

So what's the new "civil war" to be about EXACTLY?
    Ever heard the old saying, "the straw that broke the camels back?"

Each incident by itself might not be worth starting a second civil war over, but put them all together and they are. You can only push someone so far before they're ready to knock your teeth out. I think people are right on the edge. I think most decent Americans are fed up to their gills. This democrat propaganda machine and it's 24/7 hysterical lying and trashing of our duly elected president is wearing most people thin.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-17-2017 at 03:21 PM.