Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Finally Something You're Going To Like

Well not Pete, but most. Thought I'd take a break from those that agree with my pov:

https://spectator.org/at-the-orgy-of...righteousness/

George Neumayr<i class="print-only" style="color: rgb(8, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Lucida Sans Unicode&quot;, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">August 18, 2017, 12:05 amNaturally, the stupid party and its spokesmen desperately want an invite to it.

Out of this week’s orgy of self-righteousness has come toppled statues in the South, a vandalized Lincoln Memorial in the North, a Democratic state senator in the Midwest calling for the assassination of President Trump, and numerous other examples of “progressive” barbarism. It tells you everything you need to know about the rancid condition of “higher education” that the scenes of the greatest irrationality in America today take place in university towns.

<ins class="adsbygoogle" data-ad-client="ca-pub-1320098748977765" data-ad-slot="1296299536" data-adsbygoogle-status="done"><ins id="aswift_2_expand"><ins id="aswift_2_anchor"></ins></ins></ins>
    In Durham, a cradle of ruling-class liberals at Duke, demonstrators put down their copies of Malcolm X’s memoirs long enough to take off Robert E. Lee’s nose in the school’s chapel. How will Duke respond to this vandalism? By expelling the students? Or by expelling the Lee statue?

Naturally, “conservatives” and members of the stupid party are joining the lynch mob instead of stopping it. By the way, what exactly do “conservatives” conserve anymore? It is difficult to say, except maybe their seats on Meet the Press and Morning Joe. Turn on the TV and you are likely to hear some “conservative” rebuking Trump for his ban on transgendered troops, extolling the glories of gay marriage, and casting Robert E. Lee as a traitorous dirtbag. Rich Lowry wants to see the Confederate monuments “mothballed.”

One wonders what entitles this generation to speak so confidently about past evils given its inability to recognize present ones. Modern America is awash in the blood of millions of aborted children — a monstrous evil we’re told is as central to the modern lifestyle as slavery was to the ancient one.

<ins class="adsbygoogle" data-ad-client="ca-pub-1320098748977765" data-ad-slot="7528041131" data-adsbygoogle-status="done"><ins id="aswift_3_expand"><ins id="aswift_3_anchor"></ins></ins></ins>
    Can anybody imagine the “conservatives” heard this week lecturing Trump on his comments ever refusing to appear in the company of abortion advocates? No, the Bill Kristols are only too happy to belly up to the smugfests of the pro-abortion liberal elite. They consider their pro-abortion peers very fine people indeed. They will often lecture social conservatives on the need to lighten up and accept the “Big Tent.”

<ins class="adsbygoogle" data-ad-client="ca-pub-1320098748977765" data-ad-slot="3509971937" data-adsbygoogle-status="done"><ins id="aswift_4_expand"><ins id="aswift_4_anchor"></ins></ins></ins>
    Of course, it is an enormous lie that Trump ever called white nationalists very fine people. He explicitly condemned them. His comment was obviously referring to the non-racist protesters dismayed by the removal of Lee’s statue. Notice that nobody in the press actually quotes Trump’s statement, since that would expose their “reporting” as despicable propaganda worthy of a Soviet show trial.

The fake news has never been faker, as puffed-chest “anchors” instruct their audiences to trust their dishonest paraphrase of Trump’s remarks. And of course here too the “conservative” press joined in the journalistic malpractice. The politically correct weenies at the New York Post, for example, ran outrageously dishonest headlines about Trump calling the white supremacists fine people.

A feel good, no?</i>

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

2. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes hjmick liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kathianne View Post
    well not pete, but most. Thought i'd take a break from those that agree with my pov:

https://spectator.org/at-the-orgy-of...righteousness/

a feel good, no?</i>
    nope!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    nope!
    Get someone to read it, you'll like it. All about the self-righteous that don't back Trump for every dang thing he does.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Get someone to read it, you'll like it. All about the self-righteous that don't back Trump for every dang thing he does.
    You are telling me I'm forbidden to tell you how self-righteous YOU SOUND?
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

You are telling me I'm forbidden to tell you how self-righteous YOU SOUND?
    You got it, was my original point. The article is about the 'self-righteous right' those that don't like much that Trump ran on. Told you that you'd like it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

You got it, was my original point. The article is about the 'self-righteous right' those that don't like much that Trump ran on. Told you that you'd like it.
    Feel better? Patronizing was your goal?
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

We disagree, get over it. Unlike you, I don't take myself all that seriously and I don't get 'hurt' by someone I really don't know well. You complain when your posts are ignored and you complain about your feelings when they're not.

You are smart, have an opinion, pull up the pants and just state your pov and why others are wrong, in your opinion. Don't get all butt hurt if someone disagrees.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

We disagree, get over it. Unlike you, I don't take myself all that seriously and I don't get 'hurt' by someone I really don't know well. You complain when your posts are ignored and you complain about your feelings when they're not.

You are smart, have an opinion, pull up the pants and just state your pov and why others are wrong, in your opinion. Don't get all butt hurt if someone disagrees.
    So says the member who only yesterday, apologized for telling me I sounded like an Anarchist? Of course. You must be totally right. After all. You said it.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

The article sounded good to me. (Shrug)

11. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

It may have been. But I like the article.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    It may have been. But I like the article.
    Thank you and no, it wasn't meant to be patronizing. I thought I'd give the rants a rest.

14. Thanks Black Diamond, hjmick thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

So says the member who only yesterday, apologized for telling me I sounded like an Anarchist? Of course. You must be totally right. After all. You said it.
    For the simple reason we all apologize to you. We respect your service, which you always remind us of. At heart you seem to be a good guy and every once in awhile you post something serious and wow.

However, you call people names for expressing themselves. If you don't like it, you call them libtards and anything else you feel like.

Yet you always whine and feel disrespected if someone stands up to you. Yet you talk about snowflakes?

I apologized because I felt bad if I hurt your feelings. My response though was spot on, you often want to blow away those that disagree with your world view.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

For the simple reason we all apologize to you. We respect your service, which you always remind us of. At heart you seem to be a good guy and every once in awhile you post something serious and wow.

However, you call people names for expressing themselves. If you don't like it, you call them libtards and anything else you feel like.

Yet you always whine and feel disrespected if someone stands up to you. Yet you talk about snowflakes?

I apologized because I felt bad if I hurt your feelings. My response though was spot on, you often want to blow away those that disagree with your world view.

I was thinking he's starting to sound a lot like tailfins...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

17. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Well, you know I'm gonna like the abortion hypocrisy argument.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

19. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post