Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    A president thrown out with no crime?

Where's that civil war thread I started ?
    Would you disagree that the Democrats may well do so, if able?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I still say populism and her coronation complex cost her Michigan penn Wisconsin and the election.
    She lost Michigan by 18,000 votes. The rustlers easily could have made that up but Hillary didn't use them. If she had done business as normal I think we'd have President Clinton today. I'm glad she didn't win but it wasn't the blowout a lot of people want to believe it was.

3. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganFats View Post
    She lost Michigan by 18,000 votes. The rustlers easily could have made that up but Hillary didn't use them. If she had done business as normal I think we'd have President Clinton today. I'm glad she didn't win but it wasn't the blowout a lot of people want to believe it was.
    Have to agree, she really didn't care about the traditional Democrat voter. She didn't even go to WI when they knew she was falling further. Sad to say, Bill warned her and her staff. They knew better.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

5. Likes michiganFats liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Would you disagree that the Democrats may well do so, if able?
    Many would . But every single one of them???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Blowout? Depends how you look at it? What's a rustler ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Blowout? Depends how you look at it? What's a rustler ?
    A rustler is (or was back when I worked on campaigns) the guy you pay a lot of money to in cash to go into his assigned neighborhoods and make sure people are registered to vote and that they show up to vote. They spread cash around when they have to. Politics isn't really about ideas, it's about organization and money, although I do admit I may be jaded.

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Many would . But every single one of them???
    If they have the Senate, they only need a few Republicans, Trump has made enemies. Not saying it would, but could.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Which is why I have said he was elected and is legitimate. I refrained from gratuitously criticizing at every turn for more than 6 months. My self-imposed deadline passed, though I gave him a bit more time. Then the past two weeks happened.

I still will defend that he is not a traitor, illegitimate, and should not be impeached for anything other than proven grave crimes or wrong doing. I respect the process, the office, not necessary to respect that man.

The 'head of the party' has responsibilities, I don't have the same in giving him allegiance.

Detroit isn't all that different from Chicago, the cities changed and so did many of the representatives. That's how it goes. In Chicago there may be more diversity today, but if they don't get it together the odds of that lasting are not good. Then again, if the city and state are being run poorly and they are, who put the clowns in office?
    NOTHING justifies piling on constantly for the pettiest of crap. At the end of the day, he is STiLL better than having Hillary and her cronies in the WH with a chance to get their dirty, corrupt hands on the Supreme Court.

And if he fails, he's going to be a 1-termer and we are going to pay dearly for it. I was against him from Day One and you know it. In the end, ou use what you have, not what you wish you did, and get the job done. The Democrats have proven they don't deserve to have their hands on anything. They're a bunch of immature crybabies and whiners and want to turn this country into Europe Lite.

Bitching about him and parroting the naysayers isn't accomplishing anything positive. And it appears to obstruct his vision greatly.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

If they have the Senate, they only need a few Republicans, Trump has made enemies. Not saying it would, but could.
    It could. I think losing the house is a long shot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    NOTHING justifies piling on constantly for the pettiest of crap. At the end of the day, he is STiLL better than having Hillary and her cronies in the WH with a chance to get their dirty, corrupt hands on the Supreme Court.

And if he fails, he's going to be a 1-termer and we are going to pay dearly for it. I was against him from Day One and you know it. In the end, ou use what you have, not what you wish you did, and get the job done. The Democrats have proven they don't deserve to have their hands on anything. They're a bunch of immature crybabies and whiners and want to turn this country into Europe Lite.

Bitching about him and parroting the naysayers isn't accomplishing anything positive. And it appears to obstruct his vision greatly.
    He will serve two terms.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

Luckily I have free speech, so do you. I don't consider it petty what he's been doing. You have not been against him, still are for him. You try to have it both ways and fail.

The crybabies are from all sides. Those that won't accept that he won and is President. Those that were thrilled with an outsider that has been just that and is not embraced. All the time, they complain that 'he's not getting the support, like other presidents.' Well he's not like any other candidate or President and they got what they wanted. Until they got it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Luckily I have free speech, so do you. I don't consider it petty what he's been doing. You have not been against him, still are for him. You try to have it both ways and fail.

The crybabies are from all sides. Those that won't accept that he won and is President. Those that were thrilled with an outsider that has been just that and is not embraced. All the time, they complain that 'he's not getting the support, like other presidents.' Well he's not like any other candidate or President and they got what they wanted. Until they got it.
    I'd like to say at this time that I think it's a good thing that the President and Congress don't get along. This is the first time in my life that Separation of Powers has actually meant something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I'd like to say at this time that I think it's a good thing that the President and Congress don't get along. This is the first time in my life that Separation of Powers has actually meant something.
    On that we agree. I actually see the possibility of Congress taking back the powers and responsibilities they are charged with. They gave up many so they wouldn't be held responsible come voting time. Seems some are beginning to find reason to reclaim those.

17. Thanks michiganFats thanked this post
    Likes michiganFats liked this post