Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Just dropped 50 on McGregor to win!

I know, I know, I just got done saying that Mayweather wins and this is McGregor's first time entering the ring, against a 12 time champion who is 49-0.

I read some more and watched some more and just got a feeling. Who knows, will Conor get a lucky punch in? If so, I think he needs to do so early on while he still has stamina.

the site is betonline with an extension of .ag. Just don't want to advertise. I only did this once before, like 15 years ago, but what the hell. I think the odds of winning are better than the lottery!!

I dropped $50, and if Conor pulls it off somehow, I'll get my 50 back plus another $192.50

But most likely I just made a $50 donation
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I think the odds of winning are better than the lottery!!
    I can attest to that. I had $40 on the last big $700M Powerball game, hit TWO FRIGGIN' NUMBERS out of ALL of it. I tell ya, I'm done. The odds you'll win are close to 1 in 300,000,000!! If I had back all the money I've wasted on that stinkin' game already, it would be like WINNING the damn thing. Well they've gotten enough of my money, I'm done playing it, no more.

Good luck on McGregor. Heck it's always fun to bet on the underdog and hope for a big upset.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-26-2017 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I can attest to that. I had $40 on the last big $700M Powerball game, hit TWO FRIGGIN' NUMBERS out of ALL of it. I tell ya, I'm done. The odds you'll win are close to 1 in 300,000,000!! If I had back all the money I've wasted on that stinkin' game already, it would be like WINNING the damn thing. Well they've gotten enough of my money, I'm done playing it, no more.

Good luck on McGregor. Heck it's always fun to bet on the underdog and hope for a big upset.
    And just one person won the powerball this week? I didn't even play this time. I play those monster lotteries and then start preparing how I am going to spend the money, and then get slightly depressed when I don't even get a single number, let alone win.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I know, I know, I just got done saying that Mayweather wins and this is McGregor's first time entering the ring, against a 12 time champion who is 49-0.

I read some more and watched some more and just got a feeling. Who knows, will Conor get a lucky punch in? If so, I think he needs to do so early on while he still has stamina.

the site is betonline with an extension of .ag. Just don't want to advertise. I only did this once before, like 15 years ago, but what the hell. I think the odds of winning are better than the lottery!!

I dropped $50, and if Conor pulls it off somehow, I'll get my 50 back plus another $192.50

But most likely I just made a $50 donation
    $50 is still cheaper than the PPV.

5. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganFats View Post
    $50 is still cheaper than the PPV.
    Yups, the fight I believe is $99 to have it at home!! That's crazy. I just KNOW that if I were to do that, that one of them would have a knockout in like 8 seconds.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Oh well, easy come, easy go, 50 down the tubes! LOL

But one hell of a fight!! It was 5 rounds to 4 in Floyd's favor going into the 10th. The ref called it a tko about 1:10 or so into the 10th round as Conor had no gas left and could barely keep his arms up and protect himself.

But what a warrior, did SO damn good against the best ever in his first fight as such ever. Much respect. Floyd is 50-0 now though.

And to add to the warrior - he was OK with everything, but mad the ref stopped it - and not because he thought it wasn't the right thing to do necessarily, but he said "Let the man put me down". He wanted to go down as a man. More respect!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

But one hell of a fight!! It was 5 rounds to 4 in Floyd's favor going into the 10th. The ref called it a tko about 1:10 or so into the 10th round as Conor had no gas left and could barely keep his arms up and protect himself.

But what a warrior, did SO damn good against the best ever in his first fight as such ever. Much respect. Floyd is 50-0 now though.

And to add to the warrior - he was OK with everything, but mad the ref stopped it - and not because he thought it wasn't the right thing to do necessarily, but he said "Let the man put me down". He wanted to go down as a man. More respect!
    Did you watch it in a theater or somewhere? I was going to but then decided not to. Glad I did that after I heard about the delay.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Did you watch it in a theater or somewhere? I was going to but then decided not to. Glad I did that after I heard about the delay.
    Hell no! My brother in law bought it in NJ for $99, but that's 60 miles from me. Local places/bars near me still wanted a $40 cover charge!! F that!!

I streamed it on a few sites I have bookmarked that stream all sports.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I streamed it on a few sites I have bookmarked that stream all sports.
    I didn't even think of that, I wish I had.

11. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I didn't even think of that, I wish I had.
    TONS of ads and the site I used won't load the videos if you use any type of ad blocker. So I had to deal with damn videos starting left and right! And then the video size was like 6 inches by 6 inches. Better than not seeing it at all!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

I think you need to complain, after all McGregor won the "popular" vote (lol)
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

14. Likes michiganFats liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Attached Images Attached Images

16. Thanks PostmodernProphet thanked this post
    Likes michiganFats, Bilgerat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Wouldn't doubt they talked before hand to give a good show and go light for several rounds.

18. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post