Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Global Warming Conspiracy

FACT: Politicians in the federal government have been conspiring with scientists for years to produce political unpopular theories.

FACT: Scientific journals only allow papers with certain conclusions to be published.

FACT: For profit corporations, like Exxon, and Phillip Morris, produce much more unbiased science than publicly funded science

FACT: Economists are more qualified to talk about the climate that climatologists.

All of these are true. I have no evidence. I just know its true. I think the freemasons, the mob, and the Knights of Columbus are in on this to. Apparently, the idea is to find an excuse to tax gasoline and put the oil companies out of business, because all the politicians are being paid huge bribes by environmental groups - massive compared to the bribes the measly oil companies could afford.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You forgot the "libs." This is just one facet of their far-reaching, "Vast Liberal Conspiracy." Or "Operation VLC" as I like to call it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't forget the liberal education system. That teach global warming in school. I'm doing a power point on it or supposed to be right now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    Don't forget the liberal education system. That teach global warming in school. I'm doing a power point on it or supposed to be right now.
    Don't forget to include a graph of the average global temperatures for the last million years. Showing that we periodically go through natural global warming and cooling phases.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nah it only has 2 question on Global Warming. One a def, and the others what changes have occured as a result of it. The rest is supposed to be about atmosphere, ozone and such.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey anybody wana do my homework for me. I'll let ya deny glabal warming and it's gona be presented to a class of highschool kids who are tought it as fact.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

What a thread.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    Don't forget to include a graph of the average global temperatures for the last million years. Showing that we periodically go through natural global warming and cooling phases.
    Ahh! You appear to be using the 4th law of thermodynamics, the one the scientists don't want you to know about:

It's called Exxon's 4th Law of Thermodynamics:

"If the temperature of a system can be affected by natural means, it is physically impossible for it to be affected by artificial means."

The scientists have kept this law a secret for years now.

But that's not the half of it. There's more. Relativity, quantum mechanics, evolution - in fact all scientific theories developed since 1800 - are false. We developed them in order to subjugate the population. For example - did you know that faster than light speed really is possible? It is, and we scientists have been travelling at faster than light speed since 1905. That's right - since 1905, when Einstein came out with his Special Relativity, which says that its impossible to travel faster than light. Einstein and his co-conspirators concocted the theory as a mean to convince the masses that they couldn't travel faster than the speed of light, so that we evil scientists would have the one up on you.

Its all true. Darwin actually discovered scientific proof of God's existence. But he didn't think the ordinary people were worthy of such knowledge, so he concocted evolution as a means to distract them.

This is why scientists are always driving the fancy cars and stashing huge sums of money in offshore accounts, while oil company executive wear rags and are in perpetual debt to the bank.

Anyway, I would definitely point out Exxon's 4th Law of Thermodynamics to the kids.
    Last edited by SpidermanTUba; 07-07-2008 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanTUba View Post
    Ahh! You appear to be using the 4th law of thermodynamics, the one the scientists don't want you to know about:

"If the temperature of a system can be affected by natural means, it is physically impossible for it to be affected by artificial means."

The scientists have kept this law a secret for years now.
    And you appear to believe that, in a geologic blink of an eye, human activity can throw the 4-billion-year-old earth's climate out of whack.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanTUba View Post

I never said its impossible for it to be affected by artificial means. I guess the only way you can debate anything is by putting words in other people's mouths.

The FACT is global temperatures have been rising since the last ice age. We are near the peak that the planet has reached many times in the past naturally. This is a FACT that global warmining alarmists fail to mention. There is a good chance all the shit we put up into the atmosphere is causing problems, but its probably small compared to what is already naturally happening.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.