Quote Originally Posted by michiganFats View Post
Fine but if you have something to say to me or High_Maintenance_Snowflake then say it. It's too late for you to try to be neutral.

And, I do look down on you. You ignored what I said about Dearborn and then accused me of ignoring what you said. I wasn't surprised by the snowflake but I was surprised by you. Now, stop trying to play both sides.
Huh? NOW I see why you turned into an asshole in the politics section.

I solely inquired about your comment. I couldn't give a flying fuck about you guys and your feud. I thought I was very clear on my stance to you and the rest of staff in PM.

I was more or less asking why you would make such a comment, as I felt like it applied to me a little, even though I didn't think you meant it as such...

I stated in that other thread that I had my knowledge, yes, from youtube, from rregular videos on the MSM news in my 49+ years, my own travels to various places where there were muslims and from my own extensive research over the years. I would state it as extensive research unless it was truly that. I don't count staying on top of the news as "research". At any rate, twice you didn't acknowledge it. And even after I bailed as a result, you once again reiterated that my knowledge was solely from videos and what not, the 2nd time ignoring my own travels and research. But I wasn't angry. I didn't alter my feelings about you. I still continued to pos thanks to you for cool shit you posted. I still posted with you in other threads and had no issue whatsoever. I simply thought you overlooked what I was saying, and we both apparently agreed to move on.

So there was that... then me asking an honest question and you basically calling me a liar in the other thread. But BEFORE that even happened, you ALREADY apparently had stated down here that you look down on me. For what? You look down on me because of one thread about muslims in Dearborn? Or because I asked down here because I was trying to explain how I respect EVERYONE, and was curious about your comment? Odd, weird reasons to "look down" on someone.

You won't be the first to look down upon me and likely not the last. When folks are online, I've seen it all. They can be cool and kind. But the first time you don't take their side in retarded fights - BOOM, in the toilet ya go. And I seriously didn't state it that way because of your current fight, it's just that I've seen it all before.

So whatever. You're perfect. You're above me. I'm a pussy. I apparently took sides when I clearly did not, nor do I want to.

I'm glad I know how you feel before I waste any more time trying to discuss things with you.