Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Hey FATboy, You Want To Run Your Mouth At Me Now?

This is where to do it.

Go ahead... talk all the shit you got all pent up inside you. Lie your twisted little can off, play the victim, put words in my mouth, be a drama queen... take your best shot. I've seen little pricks like you come and go on message boards by the thousands.

Far as I can tell you got your hard on for me because I don't like muslims. That's near as I can figure, and two, you don't like it when someone exposes your little games and doesn't back down. All I can say is, people will see through this sooner or later. You don't show your true self in one thread and then be little mister, syrupy, sugary, sweet little pure as the driven snow mister innocent everywhere else. Either you always a good guy, or you're not. People can spot act sooner or later. People like you can't hide behind you cutesie tootsie act forever.

But this is the deal... if you don't want me to respond to your snide little comments, then don't make them, it's as simple as that. Will I respond to you in threads? Obviously yes I will, but if you haven't made any nasty little insults, then neither will I. I'll respond about the thread content only.

Now if you can do that, we'll have peace. You run your mouth, then we're going to have at it again, pure and simple. You take nasty little pot shots at me, you will get a response in kind, and no amount of you pretending you didn't start it will change anything. People can read, people can see who started it, just keep that in mind next time you want to type out your crap AT someone.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-28-2017 at 08:42 AM.