Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Patriots Movement from Charlottesville send out message...

Patriots Movement from Charlottesville send out message...
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Ya know, Rev, normally I won't watch these videos if they're over 5 minutes or so. But I decided to watch this entire video, and I'm glad I did. And you know what? A lot of it lines up with what I've read/seen from many other observers and eyewitnesses and even some news stories. Not the first I heard about these folks being "funneled" through others that weren't exactly thrilled to see them there, and hence where a lot of the violence started - towards THEM. Also not the first I have heard about police in areas standing down, or doing little to nothing to help, other than threatening to arrest folks. I was to understand that these folks had worked out things with people in the police department ahead of time, but that things went south and no one protected them, hence their anger in this video. These guys are not the KKK and they were not a part of any white nationalists group. There WERE folks that went there for reasons other than hate or violence.

I think there's truth to the police allowing this to happen to an extent. And truth that they even funneled them right into a trap of sorts. And if that's the case, that's just royally fucked up that they would not help citizens, but also help place them in the line of fire.

And the only thing those on the left do, about ANYONE that says anything about being there or at any future events - is that ANY of these people are somehow connected to being white nationalists or supremacists group. Granted I only noticed one black gent in this particular video, but the desire to protect the COTUS and the 1st amendment isn't something drawn along racial lines, that's something ALL Americans stand for, and should be fighting for as these folks are (without violence of course).
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I watched the whole thing too, and it's much of what I expected. The only people that are racists are whites. The only people that are extremists are whites. The only people there to start violence are whites. Of course we know this because obama told us that all us veterans are dangerous and most likely terrorists. What gets even more sickening about this entire concocted bull shit against white conservative patriot veterans especially, is the disgusting, gutless, yellow bellied, low life, pandering, cowards on the right. They are so absolutely terrified of what the democrat propaganda machine will say about them if they don't pander to them and condemn, condemn, condemn, condemn, that it's enough to make you want to puke. What these worthless sacks of gutless flesh don't realize is, no matter how much you pander to the left, they will NEVER like you, you will NEVER get a fair shake, they will NEVER say you did the right thing. President Trump knows this now, but by God he's the only one I see with the GUTS to say what's right, and say what I believe the vast majority of Americans are thinking, and no Kath, we're not his worshipers, we're his supporters, even though we know he has his faults, we can respect him because he certainly has GUTS. Guts to take on the establishment, guts to take on the democrat propaganda wing, and guts to stand up for America.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-28-2017 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I watched the whole thing too, and it's much of what I expected. The only people that are racists are whites. The only people that are extremists are whites. The only people there to start violence are whites. Of course we know this because obama told us that all us veterans are dangerous and most likely terrorists. What gets even more sickening about this entire concocted bull shit against white conservative patriot veterans especially, is the disgusting, gutless, yellow bellied, low life, pandering, cowards on the right. They are so absolutely terrified of what the democrat propaganda machine will say about them if they don't pander to them and condemn, condemn, condemn, codemn, that it enough to make you want to puke. What these worthless sacks of gutless flesh don't realize is, no matter how much you pander to the left, they will NEVER like you, you will NEVER get a fair shake, they will NEVER say you did the right thing. President Trump knows this now, but by God he's the only one I see with the GUTS to say what's right, and say what I believe the vast majority of Americans are thinking, and no Kath, we're not his worshipers, we're his supporters, even though we know he has his faults, we can respect him because he certainly has GUTS. Guts to take on the establishment, guts to take on the democrat propaganda wing, and guts to stand up for America.
    Wow. Only one side is persecuted and slandered by the other. All vets. All white folks, etc. Me? Never trusted Obama or what he said. Called him racist from way back-before he was nominated. You want to believe him and his ilk? Enjoy the woke. I'm not with that.

I'm also not with those who want to get back at those that were selling something I never bought into.

I'm not into 'hating,' never have been. I think there's all sorts of injustices, perpetrated by some on the left, some on the right, both at extreme ends of each spectrum.

As for the 'supporters' there are some, there are also the worshippers. Only you know which fits.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Wow. Only one side is persecuted and slandered by the other. All vets. All white folks, etc. Me? Never trusted Obama or what he said. Called him racist from way back-before he was nominated. You want to believe him and his ilk? Enjoy the woke. I'm not with that.

I'm also not with those who want to get back at those that were selling something I never bought into.

I'm not into 'hating,' never have been. I think there's all sorts of injustices, perpetrated by some on the left, some on the right, both at extreme ends of each spectrum.

As for the 'supporters' there are some, there are also the worshippers. Only you know which fits.
    Ya know what I don't see any of in that video? Masks. Evidently these guys aren't afraid to show their faces. Why do you think that is? I'd say it's because they don't have anything to hide or be ashamed of. Can you say the same thing about ANTIFA?

So why do these guys get the bad rap and leftist democrat propaganda machine gives ANTIFA a pass? THAT is what irritates me to no end, the lying, deceiving, hyperventilating, hysterical left smearing, all while virtually ignoring completely the radical extreme America hating leftist fascists.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Ya know what I don't see any of in that video? Masks. Evidently these guys aren't afraid to show their faces. Why do you think that is? I'd say it's because they don't have anything to hide or be ashamed of. Can you say the same thing about ANTIFA?

So why do these guys get the bad rap and leftist democrat propaganda machine gives ANTIFA a pass? THAT is what irritates me to no end, the lying, deceiving, hyperventilating, hysterical left smearing, all while virtually ignoring completely the radical extreme America hating leftist fascists.
    Yeah, the difference between the two are the masks or that the antifa are pussies or something. Haters gonna hate. Haters are winning, that should make many happy.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill