Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Here's a joke I found from a friend, while Obama was pretending to be President

Obama:
    President Obama walks into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he approaches
    the cashier he says, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me?"
    >
    Cashier:
    "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"
    >
    Obama:
    "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to.
    I am President Barack Obama, the President of the United States of AMERICA !!!!"
    >
    Cashier:
    "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the Dodd/Frank legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."
    >
    Obama:
    Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."
    >
    Cashier:
    "I am sorry Mr. President but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."
    >
    Obama:
    "I am urging you, please, to cash this check."
    >
    Cashier:
    "Look Mr. President, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into
    the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check.
    Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a
    fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his check.
    So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the President of the United States?"
    >
    Obama:
    Obama stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total
    blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely
    no idea what to do and I don't have a clue.
    >
    Cashier:
    "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

2. Thanks Elessar, Kaimhel, Gunny, Bilgerat, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I love it!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Here's a joke I found from a friend, while Obama was pretending to be President

😀👍
    Telling someone they have to be “politically correct” is a violation of their 1st Amendment right.
    People’s feelings are NOT protected, under the US Constitution.