Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    the fact that I am not a very moral man is the reason I need help.
    I don't have the power to "step up" and save myself.
    The best i can do is take my punishment, or alternativly take the gift of forgiveness given in love and be grateful.
    The other thing is, not only did God/Jesus take our punishment voluntarily and paid the debt, He was able to take it, DIE But then COME BACK from it.
    So though he as an innocent took the FULL weight of punishment of the guilty he was able to bear the full punishment, get it over with and return practically unscarred from the deed. Something that I ...no one else... could not do.
    So it's "WIN WIN" not "I win you lose" DL.
    Thank for showing your belief in supernatural B.S. and allowing your delusion to corrupt your morals.

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Thank for showing your belief in supernatural B.S. and allowing your delusion to corrupt your morals.
    OK,
    But at this point would you answer some questions for me?
    I've been very strait forward and given you the Basis for and the text i use for my beliefs can you be as strait forward?
    without attacking others, and just explain simply WHAT you believe and and WHY?

1st of all
    You do seem to claim THERE ARE MORALS and others like myself don't live up to the PROPER standards.
    So Where do morals come from, if not based in a universal Supernatural source, and singular standard?
    If there's no singular supernatural source? And if not wouldn't that mean that everyone... from Hitler to mother Teresa... are simply and ONLY operating from their own personal inner moral compasses. (or Animal urges and calling it morals).
    And therefore how would other people have ANY standing to say others have "high" or "low" or "Good" or "Bad" morals? since it's all ONLY based on each persons FEELINGS about such things?

It's clear that logic can take folks anywhere, including justifying mass murder to "save the planet" or killing babies to relieve a family of a burden. Depending on what factors folks want to assume are most important or pragmatic and are plugged into the logical equations.

So what standards SHOULD everyone look to as the true and the NON-supernatural, NON-BS basis for morals and determining the highest values?
    And what's the NON-BS-Supernatural basis for the value of ANY KIND of the individual human being, each less than a speck in the cosmos?
    After that and what's the NON-BS-Supernatural basis for the values of the individual human vs the planet, humanity, animals, others comfort etc.?

please no need to attack others beliefs here,
    You obviously have some strong beliefs of you own.
    WHAT is your SOURCE for your truth? If it's just your PERSONAL opinion about morals and religion just SAY SO please.
    If you refer to some Scared Text as authoritative, or something MORE authoritative than the Bible, or some authoritative supernatural (or Non-supernatual) teacher(s) with knowledge of some kind to inform your views please QUOTE THEM (and tell us why they should be trusted) so we all may be enlightened.

If it's just more stuff like "Christianity is Wrong", "God is a meanny", "the Bible and Jesus isn't ...but sometimes is... correct" jibber jaber, please please just say you've got nothing else to offer.
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-10-2017 at 10:18 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Regards
    DL

The only one who believes in the supernatural here is YOU Gnostic. Look at how hard you are trying to convince yourself...we are all wrong, and you are the only one who is right.

As for BS. Nobody here will ever take your propensity for showing BS as you do.

You win, hands down. You are funny, telling us we are delusional, and having corrupted morals. That coming from a practiced, expert in such BS is more than laughable, coming from you.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Jesus became sin and died.
    God can die in your ideology can he?

Regards

DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Gnostic doesn't want us to remember that Jesus Died for Our Sins. Gnostic IMO, is a phony prophet, not unlike Jim Jones, or the Leader of Scientology...L. Ron Hubbard. Terribly intelligent Idiots.
    God can die in your ideology can he?

Do you know how to read these?

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

umm Gnostic are you married? Have you ever given all your wages/pay check to your wife?
    Why are you acting as if wages aren't transferable to those that didn't do the work for them?
    It's not a difficult concept. And It's not a hidden concept, the apostles text over and over again clearly says that's exactly what happened.

2 Corinthians
    "We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."

the whole living metaphor of the Mosesic sacrificial system is employed to describe it in the book of Hebrews especially but it's also mentioned in nearly ever new testament book.
    The sacrifice/death of the innocent/clean/unblemished/holy/SINLESS animal is substituted for the death of the guilty offender.
    John the baptist said when he saw Jesus as an adult "Behold the LAMB of GOD that takes away the sin of the world."

Gnostic you have to want to miss that idea not to see that.
    Would Jesus ignore these quotes the way you do?

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

We are to be our own lambs.

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Would Jesus ignore these quotes the way you do?

We are to be our own lambs.

Regards
    DL
    I've replied to that already in post #20 and #24.
    So can you reply to my previous post #32?
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-11-2017 at 10:10 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Nice job doing Satan's work, Gnostic.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

9. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Satan knows the scriptures better.

11. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Wonder if gnostic still plays twister.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Satan knows the scriptures better.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default One, really great thing about this thread from Gnostic...

No matter how hard he tries. There is no way on Earth that he will ever replace OUR faith. He/She speaks like the devoted members of ISIS who use religious beliefs (Koran) to decide WHO lives, and WHO dies...merely because Gnostic doesn't want us to believe anything except what Gnostic preaches as the FALSE PROPHET of hatred.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I've replied to that already in post #20 and #24.
    So can you reply to my previous post #32?
    You put your cherry picked view against my quotes. That is hardly answering honestly.

You seem to be giving authority to other sources for your moral views.

Why can you not stand on your own thinking?

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.
    Why do you give authority to a genocidal God?

Do you see Yahweh as a good and moral God?

Can a genocidal God who kills when he could just as easily cure be a good God?

Good God I hope not?

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I am not doing Yahweh's work.

I try to present a moral view. Not Christianity's.

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I am not doing Yahweh's work.

I try to present a moral view. Not Christianity's.

Regards
    DL
    Learn how to debate. You constantly come on here playing this stupid little game of semantics that nullifies your every own word. Are you a Democrat? You have to be. Your interpretations of the Bible are right in line with the Democratic interpretation of the Constitution. Nothing but words/phrases out of context and/or outright lies.

So tell you what. Try doing it right. My argument is simple: Faith based on a promise. The onus is on you to prove me wrong. Hint for the dumb: Key word being "Proof."

Provide your proof/evidence. ONLY, it cannot be cherrypicked words or phrases misconstrued to represent your lies. Actual facts only. No deflections ... PROVE ME WRONG. Bring your fucking A game.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke