Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Incision healing nicely

Got the stitches out yesterday!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

How's it feeling? Getting better?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Got the stitches out yesterday!

MAYBE THE NEXT TIME THAT YOUR WIFE TELLS YA--- TO SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN- YOU WILL PAY HEED..

Joking aside, I was once very proud of my many scars.. in that my opponents felt the need to use weapons on me while I fought fair and bare handed... Iron bar on back of my head gave worst one and almost knocked me out.Had it knocked me out, that bastard would have ten beat me to death. Lucky that I have such a hard head and intense will to fight/survive. ..--

I've got three scars from surgeries-medical problems, and seven other scars from fights...

Proof that some young fools survive....--TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    How's it feeling? Getting better?
    I guess overall the answer would have to be yes.

But I have limited mobility still. I can only open and close the arm about 90%, and pushing it any further both hurts and feels like there is a knot in there and I will snap my arm.

Something changed since the stitches came out yesterday though. Now if I clench my fist/arm/forearm even in the slightest, and then move my arm forward - oh boy, the pain comes on hard and it takes a minute or 2 for it to subside.

So now it's icing it as much as I can stand, and warm packs at times as well. Then rehab/exercise as it comes along.

What am I telling you for? You know the whole drill!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    MAYBE THE NEXT TIME THAT YOUR WIFE TELLS YA--- TO SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN- YOU WILL PAY HEED..

Joking aside, I was once very proud of my many scars.. in that my opponents felt the need to use weapons on me while I fought fair and bare handed... Iron bar on back of my head gave worst one and almost knocked me out.Had it knocked me out, that bastard would have ten beat me to death. Lucky that I have such a hard head and intense will to fight/survive. ..--

I've got three scars from surgeries-medical problems, and seven other scars from fights...

Proof that some young fools survive....--TYR
    I've got a scar on the very top of my forehead from many stitches, a huge scar on the back portion of my skull from banging my head and more stitches. A scar behind my ear from many stitches. 2 scars on my neck from surgery and now this one on my arm. None from fighting though.

Bastard went right through my tattoo though. Surprisingly, it doesn't look bad at all where he did so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I guess overall the answer would have to be yes.

But I have limited mobility still. I can only open and close the arm about 90%, and pushing it any further both hurts and feels like there is a knot in there and I will snap my arm.

Something changed since the stitches came out yesterday though. Now if I clench my fist/arm/forearm even in the slightest, and then move my arm forward - oh boy, the pain comes on hard and it takes a minute or 2 for it to subside.

So now it's icing it as much as I can stand, and warm packs at times as well. Then rehab/exercise as it comes along.

What am I telling you for? You know the whole drill!
    90% sounds excellent! I wasn't able to start PT until after 6 weeks! Great for you!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    90% sounds excellent! I wasn't able to start PT until after 6 weeks! Great for you!
    I'm not sure if it's normal after the tendon release surgery I had, or if I'm just a quick healer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I'm not sure if it's normal after the tendon release surgery I had, or if I'm just a quick healer.
    Doesn't matter, it's a win!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Couldn't wait to see THAT. Goes with the brisket I WAS eating. Thanks for sharing, jackass.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke