Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Damn dog

So I come home, I sit at my computer and all is fine. Then a few minutes goes by and I was starting to think, it's a little stinky in here. Then about 1/4 of a second later I thought "it REALLY stinks in here" and then about another second later I nearly tossed my coffee!

Damn dog went and shit on the floor. At least it was next to the garbage can, but still, that HAUNTS you and won't leave even after you clean it, flush it, scrub it, vacuum it & put out 3 different types of fresheners.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    So I come home, I sit at my computer and all is fine. Then a few minutes goes by and I was starting to think, it's a little stinky in here. Then about 1/4 of a second later I thought "it REALLY stinks in here" and then about another second later I nearly tossed my coffee!

Damn dog went and shit on the floor. At least it was next to the garbage can, but still, that HAUNTS you and won't leave even after you clean it, flush it, scrub it, vacuum it & put out 3 different types of fresheners.
    At least he didn't eat you shoes like my dog did to my grandson's boots because he didn't put the things out of the dog's reach. Teil you something else my dog used to do, he used to lick the inside of my slippers, do you know what it is like putting you feet inside a wet, soggy pair of slippers.
    A Free Man does not need the Governments Permission to Defend Himself.

3. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Old ridge Runner View Post
    At least he didn't eat you shoes like my dog did to my grandson's boots because he didn't put the things out of the dog's reach. Teil you something else my dog used to do, he used to lick the inside of my slippers, do you know what it is like putting you feet inside a wet, soggy pair of slippers.
    I've had a few pairs of sneakers/shoes eaten over the years, but never lucky enough to having stepped in any mess afterwards!

Been awhile since I've seen your name around these parts.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock