Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Electoral College needs to go

At least that's what Hillary states. And of course her supporters who have pointed out her winning the majority over and over. Fact is, the college is perfect, and the best way to cover the "majority" and how America's states are represented, regardless of a million people squeezing into one area and expecting to rule the country.

---

Hillary: Yeah, Let's Get Rid of Electoral College

You may have noticed Hillary Clinton back on your TV screen lately. She's promoting her new book, What Happened, in which she offers her side of the story as to how she lost to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. We've heard most of it before. She blames FBI Director James Comey for reopening her email investigation 11 days before the election. She blames Russian President Vladimir Putin for supposedly colluding with Trump associates to sink her campaign.

Yet, when she sat down with CNN's Andersoon Cooper, she offered a suggestion for future elections: Get rid of the electoral college.

"I think it needs to be eliminated," Clinton said of the Electoral College. "I'd like to see us move beyond it, yes."

She said the same thing in 2000, when Democrat Al Gore lost the general election to George W. Bush, despite garnering more popular votes. But, she is bringing it up again now that she has experienced the same disappointment. In last November's contest, Trump won 304 electoral college votes to Clinton's 227 votes. But, she much prefers talking about the popular vote, which she "won" by 3 million votes.

"It should be one person, one vote," she said, both reflecting on the loss and looking forward.

After Trump emerged the victor, other top Democrats like Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) voiced support for abolishing the electoral college system. She introduced a bill a week after the election to end the "outdated, undemocratic system."

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...llege-n2381449
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Democrats love the Electoral College when they win...Hypocrisy is Liberal ethics

Why Democrats Keep Winning Presidential Elections
    If Hillary Clinton beats Donald Trump, her party will have set a record in American politics.

Mark Makela / Reuters
    RONALD BROWNSTEIN AUG 25, 2016 POLITICS

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ctions/497345/
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

3. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Our Founding Fathers were very wise in establishing the EC. Otherwise today, everyone would would
    have to suck at the teat of the liberal dominated cities that cater to nobody but the grabbers,
    lifelong welfare slugs, and hypocritical demanders of RULING rather tha governing.

Hillary is an elitist, spoiled liberal whose best years were probably in kindergarten. Her life as an adult is a FAIL...
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Thanks jimnyc, aboutime thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    At least that's what Hillary states. And of course her supporters who have pointed out her winning the majority over and over. Fact is, the college is perfect, and the best way to cover the "majority" and how America's states are represented, regardless of a million people squeezing into one area and expecting to rule the country.

---

Hillary: Yeah, Let's Get Rid of Electoral College

You may have noticed Hillary Clinton back on your TV screen lately. She's promoting her new book, What Happened, in which she offers her side of the story as to how she lost to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. We've heard most of it before. She blames FBI Director James Comey for reopening her email investigation 11 days before the election. She blames Russian President Vladimir Putin for supposedly colluding with Trump associates to sink her campaign.

Yet, when she sat down with CNN's Andersoon Cooper, she offered a suggestion for future elections: Get rid of the electoral college.

"I think it needs to be eliminated," Clinton said of the Electoral College. "I'd like to see us move beyond it, yes."

She said the same thing in 2000, when Democrat Al Gore lost the general election to George W. Bush, despite garnering more popular votes. But, she is bringing it up again now that she has experienced the same disappointment. In last November's contest, Trump won 304 electoral college votes to Clinton's 227 votes. But, she much prefers talking about the popular vote, which she "won" by 3 million votes.

"It should be one person, one vote," she said, both reflecting on the loss and looking forward.

After Trump emerged the victor, other top Democrats like Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) voiced support for abolishing the electoral college system. She introduced a bill a week after the election to end the "outdated, undemocratic system."

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...llege-n2381449
    That'll fly right up until it works for them.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke