Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Here is his exact tweet. He clearly was claiming he was personally wire tapped.

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"
    I read that to believe wires in the Trump building. And this sounds like it was Manafort directly. Does that include his home number? Cell? Number he had at Trump Tower?

I admit freely that it's not the same. But between fisa warrants and this, I have little doubt that they were being watched in various ways. And by they I mean the Trump "team". That's my opinion. I'm sure yours is that it was all on the up and up and everything was for good governmental and security reasons.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I read that to believe wires in the Trump building. And this sounds like it was Manafort directly. Does that include his home number? Cell? Number he had at Trump Tower?

I admit freely that it's not the same. But between fisa warrants and this, I have little doubt that they were being watched in various ways. And by they I mean the Trump "team". That's my opinion. I'm sure yours is that it was all on the up and up and everything was for good governmental and security reasons.
    If it's against trump, it's all good. By all means necessary. Stop the bigot misogynist.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Here is his exact tweet. He clearly was claiming he was personally wire tapped.

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"
    Who owns "Trump Tower?"

"Clearly ALL the wires in Trump Tower are HIS."
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-19-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    If it's against trump, it's all good. By all means necessary. Stop the bigot misogynist.
    You forgot racist.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Who owns "Trump Tower?"

"Clearly ALL the wires in Trump Tower are HIS."

mmmmm I don't think you really want to go down this rabbit hole. It's not the same thing legally. No landlord would consider themselves wire tapped if one of their tenants were.

This is exactly the danger of Trump's ambiguous tweets. What a waste of time we are having here debating what he meant.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

mmmmm I don't think you really want to go down this rabbit hole. It's not the same thing legally. No landlord would consider themselves wire tapped if one of their tenants were.

This is exactly the danger of Trump's ambiguous tweets. What a waste of time we are having here debating what he meant.
    I agree that the specifics are dumb to debate.... not because they aren't important though. Regardless of being spot on correct or not - the fact is, America was lied to about unmasking crap, as it turned out to be the truth. America was lied to about wire-tapping, as it did happen, but we don't know to the full extent just yet.

MY concern here is the intel agencies and what's truly going on behind the scenes. Being lied to, and scandals and such, makes me nervous to go down THAT rabbit hole.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I agree that the specifics are dumb to debate.... not because they aren't important though. Regardless of being spot on correct or not - the fact is, America was lied to about unmasking crap, as it turned out to be the truth. America was lied to about wire-tapping, as it did happen, but we don't know to the full extent just yet.

MY concern here is the intel agencies and what's truly going on behind the scenes. Being lied to, and scandals and such, makes me nervous to go down THAT rabbit hole.
    It's not that simple. First obama didn't order anything. FBI and DOJ can act on that themselves. Second most questions were about trumps literal tweets. Trump Tower was not literally tapped. Manafort in Trump Tower was tapped. This has all been reported and examined before. Even Sessions DOJ came out with a statement that no wiretaps existed that are consistent with the march 4th tweets. This is why it's so difficult to discuss because we are arguing meaning and specifics.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

It's not that simple. First obama didn't order anything. FBI and DOJ can act on that themselves. Second most questions were about trumps literal tweets. Trump Tower was not literally tapped. Manafort in Trump Tower was tapped. This has all been reported and examined before. Even Sessions DOJ came out with a statement that no wiretaps existed that are consistent with the march 4th tweets. This is why it's so difficult to discuss because we are arguing meaning and specifics.

How do you know that? Anything you said above petey? Unless you are a member of the FBI, or DOJ. You can't even read, or understand your own words above. If Manafort was IN TRUMP TOWER....Then...YOU should be able to reason that TRUMP TOWER was tapped. Unless you have some super Liberal Powers that make your lies...Only true for you.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Where did I blame Obama? And yes, they can act by themselves - and now you see my hesitancy to trust them instantly at face value.

Again, I agree, those specifics don't matter. Let me even extend myself, which I don't believe, but let's just believe that I think Trump was 100% wrong.

With that said, the things about unmasking and wiretapping still happened. And that's merely just a tad on a long list of things that make them 'suspect' at times.

Holder, Lynch, Comey - the faces - all corrupt IMO, in one way or another. Lordy only knows what lies beneath.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    How do you know that? Anything you said above petey? Unless you are a member of the FBI, or DOJ. You can't even read, or understand your own words above. If Manafort was IN TRUMP TOWER....Then...YOU should be able to reason that TRUMP TOWER was tapped. Unless you have some super Liberal Powers that make your lies...Only true for you.
    If you read the reports and don't make assumptions then we can debate, if you're into pure conspiracy theory, then we are done.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Where did I blame Obama? And yes, they can act by themselves - and now you see my hesitancy to trust them instantly at face value.

Again, I agree, those specifics don't matter. Let me even extend myself, which I don't believe, but let's just believe that I think Trump was 100% wrong.

With that said, the things about unmasking and wiretapping still happened. And that's merely just a tad on a long list of things that make them 'suspect' at times.

Holder, Lynch, Comey - the faces - all corrupt IMO, in one way or another. Lordy only knows what lies beneath.
    Once charges are announced from Mueller's team I'll be interested to see which "corruption" you end up defending.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Once charges are announced from Mueller's team I'll be interested to see which "corruption" you end up defending.
    Unlike you, if there is evidence there, I will soundly condemn that person. Why would you think otherwise? Do I make a habit of defending corruption where there's proof? I don't think so, Pete, so unsure why you care to simply make things up. We may disagree politically, but that doesn't mean instantly that I am a hack when it comes to legalities. I think ANYONE that's ever crossed these parts will tell you how I feel about the rule of law, facts & evidence.

And it's very odd that you immediately come back with this - because I condemned Holder/Lynch/Comey. Why? Are they Democrats? Is there not lies and scandals to be found?

I'm sorry, Pete, but it's you who is burying your head & obfuscating the issues. Shit, no one was even discussing Mueller and yet you find a way to move there because you had no defense for what I wrote?

13. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

If you read the reports and don't make assumptions then we can debate, if you're into pure conspiracy theory, then we are done.

BS. Until you decide to honestly answer some, or all of the questions I have asked of you over time. Nothing you say means anything, nor does it require a reply. Changing the subject to 'conspiracy theory', and 'assumptions' only makes you look worse, and proves how dedicated you are to avoid honestly answering any questions.
    You also do not get to decide, without answering questions...when WE are done.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Facts count....

Remember When James Clapper Categorically Denied Any Wiretap Against Trump Campaign?
    by Larry O'Connor | 12:08 pm, September 19th, 2017

https://www.mediaite.com/columnists/...rump-campaign/
    So, this is for them.

16. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Remember When James Clapper Categorically Denied Any Wiretap Against Trump Campaign?
    by Larry O'Connor | 12:08 pm, September 19th, 2017

https://www.mediaite.com/columnists/...rump-campaign/
    It does appear he either misspoke, was uninformed, or lied. I would be interested in a follow up with him.