Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Calling into question O'reilly assault

I don't watch/listen to him, so save it.

This doesn't negate any accusations, but sure calls her character into things. Just recently busted for filing fake reports with the police? Perhaps it doesn't change anything. Again, I don't follow this really. But I wouldn't trust anyone that was busted for lying so recently.

--

New Details Emerge of Bill O’Reilly Accuser’s Shady Past With Making False Statements to Police

Although it has been months since Bill O’Reilly was fired from Fox News, new shady details have emerged concerning the host’s accuser Perquita Burgess. According to documents obtained by Newsmax, Burgess has a history of making false statements to law enforcement — and was even arrested for doing so. Will the media cover this? Don’t count on it.

Newsmax reveals:

Newsmax has obtained two documents that cast doubt on Burgess’s credibility.

A Detroit Police report dated Feb. 11, 2015, documents Burgess’s arrest on charges of making a false report and obstructing a court order.

According to the police document, Burgess called authorities and alleged her boyfriend had struck her in the face with a gun. Police said when they arrived at the scene Burgess “appeared intoxicated.”

The arresting officer stated: “I asked Ms. Burgess where the gun was that she was struck with in the face, she replied there is no gun. I again asked her where the gun was, and if she had been assaulted. Ms. Burgess stated there was no gun, and he didn’t assault me!”

The boyfriend told police she had threatened him, saying she would call “the cops saying you hit me with a gun!”

According to the police document, Burgess was arrested for filing a false felony report and for violating a personal protection order.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ements-police/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Abbey Marie, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The damage has been done and the left has accomplished their goal of getting O'Reilly off the air. It doesn't mater who they used, it doesn't even matter that the person lied or that the person has an arrest record. The only thing that matters is the goal.
    A Free Man does not need the Governments Permission to Defend Himself.

4. Thanks Abbey Marie, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Old ridge Runner View Post
    The damage has been done and the left has accomplished their goal of getting O'Reilly off the air. It doesn't mater who they used, it doesn't even matter that the person lied or that the person has an arrest record. The only thing that matters is the goal.
    If one succeeds in burning down an enemies house it doesnt matter who lit the fire or how they were able to accomplish it.
    All that matters is the result-- this is in line with how dem/leftists always operate.
    And the media aids them in doing it and in making sure that no meaningful corrective measures are later put into action..
    Another reason that eventually this nation will fall, IMHO..
    When there is a system that aids putting holes in the ship and another system in place that prevents plugging those holes(corrective actions)
    then sooner or later te shp will sink..
    THINK NOT?
    BEST READ THE RISE AND FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE....
    And they didnt even have anything like our sold out, traitorous mainstrean media.. -TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks darin, Old ridge Runner thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post