Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Memo to Trump Fans: Conman-in-Chief Will Betray You All

I think the MSM, via either fake news, anonymous sources and pushing the truth, are trying to start some infighting among the right. Perhaps he's onto something, but IMO it's nothing. He could do a complete 180 at this point, get me to hate him until he's out of office, and yet his presidency would have been a success based on the things I wanted out of him.

In addition to me thinking it's crap (as in folks have been calling for him to be a trojan horse since the beginning, a secret liberal, faking everyone & all kinds of other crap, and it panned out as much as other accusations, like Russia.). But in addition to that, I think the any/most of the time you'll ever see him reach across the aisle is when the republican congress is incapable of doing their jobs, or coming together on their own to get votes. And IMO, that would be a smart thing.

---

Memo to Trump Fans: Conman-in-Chief Will Betray You All

The gift of a brilliant actor, great con man, or devious traitor is to be able to hold the facade of normalcy, courage, integrity, or our other higher virtues up to the world and convince it for a time to see the face they want it to see. For the actor, it’s to inhabit the character on stage or screen until the curtain call comes or the credits roll. For the con man, it’s to take that last dollar from the victim of a long con. For the traitor, it’s to pass that last tranche of intelligence on to his handlers from a foreign government.

No matter how skilled their performances, the essential nature of a man’s character is always there, waiting to be revealed in times of stress or challenge. People living a lie are always, as Aristotle reminds us, “... at war with and in opposition to themselves.” In the end, there’s always a tell and always a glimpse behind the mask, and stress is what reveals it.

No institution in the world stresses a man like the American presidency. That glorious burden and singular honor tests, ages, and wears on every person who carries it. The incumbent’s true character, good and bad, is revealed to the world.

Rest - http://www.thedailybeast.com/i-told-...onman-in-chief
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

It would take a lot more conning and other very bad stuff for Trump to reach the depths of our sexual predator-in-chief Bill Clinton.
    So Trump-haters need to pump the brakes.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Old ridge Runner thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The only ones we have to worry about betraying us are the Rinos. McConnell and Gramm appear to be with the program now because og the upcoming elections next year, but the one that concerns me is McCain, because if he can't enrich himself up to his last breath he is going to try an scuttle it.
    A Free Man does not need the Governments Permission to Defend Himself.

6. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Well I'll ya what, two things, one, if he signs some sort of amnesty that gives citizenship to almost a million illegals, then top that with signing a bill that keeps 90% of obamacare and just shuffles money around with still no ability for insurance companies to compete across state lines, and he'll lose me.

But just for the record, it won't be anything the democrat propaganda machine says that will make me not support president Trump, mainly because I don't listen to them anyway, ever, it will be exclusively what Trump does himself.

My first choice was Cruz.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-20-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

What the left NEEDS to worry about is the left . I expected a meltdown. Not a complete implosion. They're coming apart at the seems. They tripled down on their dirty, underhanded crap, the MSM in the lead, and it ain't working. They don't know WHAT to do . They'd have some RINO begging for mercy and caving at every step by now. Being a dick DOES have its value.

So Trump served notice on the RINOs. Get in line or I'll go around you. Pelosi can try and laugh all she wants. Who got what he wanted? The GOP better realize quick while he IS the head of the GOP, he is also the President of the US, not of the GOP. Ahem, he's NOT a Republican't? You'd figure that which they keep trying to remind him of would be obvious to them.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Let them whine, and complain even more. No logic, or common sense involved.

Almost everyday, I hear the Never Trumpers, Dems, Liberals, and Snowflakes screaming about how Donald Trump wants a Nuclear War, and doesn't care about America, or the American people.

Then, after laughing, and thinking about all of their accusations, and predictions about how Trump will bring about DOOMSDAY for us all....I consider this simple idea that none of them want to admit.

Think about it. IF all of the Trump haters would just think about what they are saying, telling us one of the Most Wealthy Men in the World wants to DESTROY everybody. WHY would he be wanting to do that if HE WOULD LOSE MORE MONEY...Since everybody has called him a RICH THIEF, and countless other accusations?

Wouldn't that DOOMSDAY idea be OPPOSITE of what a RICH PERSON would want???
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !